Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Home is were the heart is

Adrienne’s P.O.V

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP’ Lasagna must done.I spring out of my seat to make sure I don’t burn it.As I’m grabing the meal out of the oven I hear the door open with that same old squeek it leaves behind.

”THERE’S NO FEAR ‘CAUSE I’M HOME” I heard Billie Acknowledged loudly,like always when he arives home from somthing envolving the band or just home in genral.I shouted back

“I’M IN THE KITCHEN” as I’m dropping the lasanga onto the hot pads.As I’m turing around to go greet Billie I see him right in front of me,I sqeal out a bit thinking he’d take his shoes and coat off.

”Hey babe,I miss you”Billie spoke out in a romantic way as he kissed me on the lips.

”I missed you more lover of mine” As I kissed back in his arms.

"Dinner is done if you hungry” I told him breaking are hug with A peck on his lips.

”I’ve starved.” Billie replyed as he peeled his jacket off to reveal his outfit for today.

We fixed our plates and sat at the island since our boys went home.

”So Adie um uh” Billie sutterd.

”Yeah Beej?” I replied back.

He started out some more words I really could make out better

“I don’t know how to put this but,uh ah um”.

try encouraging Billie,”Billie you can tell me”.

He took a deep breath “Adrienne what I’m trying to say is I want another kid” he finally told.Was I dreaming? He was thinking the same as me?

“Billie I was thinking the same today but,aren't we a bit told old?” Remarking the fact I’m 39 and he’s 38.

“My Mom made it possible.” Billie joked out.It was true his Mom was 40 when he was born.

“Billie what about if we loose it?” I had it right there,I broke down thinking of the daughter I wanted.The daughter I needed.

”Billie I don’t want to go through that again”

I saw Billie dash over to me,engulfing me into a warm hug.

He kept cooing “Babe we won’t,we won’t I have another idea.”

As he was speaking soft cooing words to me I herd the front door opening with a little tiny creek from the hinges on the door,the squeek was followed with

“I’M ALIVE AND PRESENT”.Billie and I looked at eachother and agreed in unison “Jakob.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah um I didn't keep my promise about he 1-3 day update thing I know.Spring break is this week so I should get another chapter in.If I don't PLEASE START NAGGING ME!!!

OOO And I use the whole Home is were the heart is from Jesus Of Suburbia thing!! (All time favorite part of the song"

Billie's outfit

Today is Easter to by the way!!
And I have alot of grammer mistakes (SORRY!!)
Rage&Lovexx