Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Are you leaving home?

~XWARNINGX~ This chapter contains strong language,like very bad words....So be prepared I guess?

~~Abigail’s p.o.v~~

“No?But it’s REALLY REALLY weirdly awesome!!” I exclaimed like a fan girl.

Charlotte walked over like a cat following me to the guys who were now sitting on some chairs.“Here,I’ll give you guys another hint.This man is also short,has jet black hair,but this man’s hair is fluffy.”I swear to Saint Jimmy if these guys don’t get that last hint,they’re stupid!Hollow minded!Numb Skulls!Brainless!Nutcases!Insane!CRAY CRAY!The list could go on FOREVER!!

I glanced over at the boys and lemme tell ya,they’re mouths were about as tall as skyscrapers and those eyes were about the size of a vinyl record.They did one of those guy head nods before screeching “BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG” and returning to their fan boy squeals.

Charlotte and I were laughing our asses off!It was a funny sight to see.Ladies and Gentlemen,that was A one night only!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte,Melisa,Lola and I were sitting on our beds talking,I zoned out of the conversation they were having.I just took noticed on how different the other side of the room was. Melisa’s slice of the room was all surfer/beach themed with a blue and yellow tie dye quilt and a beach picture over her bed,while Lola had a black and pink zebra thing going on with a Katy Perry poster over her bed.

I wandered my eyes over my side of the room that I shared with Charlotte.Ours was kind of the same,but she had a Nirvana poster and black and white striped comforter.Then me on the other hand?I had a black and neon stars blanket and my cherished Green Day poster proudly put over my bed.

I must have been zoned out for a good chunk of time,because Charlotte was poking my shoulder.”WHAT!” I barked.She looked a bit taken back about how I shouted at her.

I put a hand on her back “I’m sorry Carly,I didn’t mean to shout!”She automatically put a smile on her face.

”It’s ok,you seemed a bit zoned out,I wanted to make sure you were ok” Her faced looked sympathetic.

“Thanks,I’m going to go annoy Tony.” I abandon the room so the girls could continue their little ‘chat’ if that’s what you want to call it.

Y’know how I said I WAS going to annoy Tony?Well I never got to,because.Morgen the “House Sister” was strolling up the stairs calling my name.

“Whaaaaaatttttt Morg?” emphasising ‘what’ with my hands.

Her eyes were a bit puffy “Go pack your stuff kid,you're getting adopted.”Morgen and I were close just like Anthony,Charlotte and I. I didn’t really want to abandon them with John and Julia.

But I really can’t believe I’m getting adopted....

_____Adrienne’s P.O.V____

Billie and I finally made up our minds!We decided on Abigail,the reason why we picked her was that she was born and raised in the east bay,also all of her interests were in our likings.All the other girls were from different places.So we wanted to keep Abigail with her roots.

John came in just in time.Billie had her file on his lap,John plopped himself on his swivel chair behind the modern cherry wood desk."So have you come to a decision?"

Billie’s head peered over to mine with a nod.I took Abigail’s file and dropped it on his desk in front of him,he slid open the malina folder.All John did was slap on a smile of evilness and shame.

“Out of all the kids,why did you choose her,the unwanted misfit?”I was taken back by this.Billie and I want Abigail so bad!It’s not even funny how bad we wanted her!

We went over all the reasons why and all John had to say was “You don’t want Abigail,all she really is to the word is a worthless fuck up!Why don’t you take one of the other girls?”

I could start crying on the spot.I don’t care if her childhood was messed up!!Billie,Mike,Tre,Jason,the rest of the Green Day family and I will make it up to her!Give her that childhood she never had,because every kid deserves a childhood.Billie’s knuckles were turning white ‘cause his first were clenched so hard with rage!

Billie had it,he sprung right up from his seat and gave John a piece of his mind.”LOOK JOHN,I DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF HER,MY WIFE AND I ARE CLEARLY IN LOVE WITH HER AND ANYTHING YOU SAY WON’T STOP US FROM CHANGING OUR FUCKING MINDS!”

John just casually leaned back in his swivel chair with his hateful arms behind his vacant ,soulless head.”Fine,take the wasted space.I don’t care what happens to her!I could care less.”That right there creamed it all off.I got up with a pep of rage.

I grabbed a black roller ball pen for myself and a black gel pen for Billie from my purse and popped the cap right off “Alright,hand me the freakin papers.Were taking her home!”

So for the next hour we sat there filling out papers while John talked to Julia and some other girl.I overheard John demand her “Go tell Abigail to start packing.” I can’t believe she’s ours!We finally have our girl,OUR BABY GIRL!!

~~~Abigail's P.O.V~~~

I dashed into the room and flinging the door open like a slingshot with all the girls still talking about some crap.Once I sealed the door closed everyone’s head flung over to me.

“Abby?What the fuck was that for?”Lola asked a bit bothered.I tried making words come out of my lips,but as hard as I tried they wouldn’t come out.So I took a deep breath/gulp thing before announcing “I’m adopted..”

All the girls congratulated me until they engulfed me into a bone crushing group hug.

Melisa came forward with something behind her back “Abs,I’m really going to miss being accost from you in this room,your weird rants and everything else about you.So take this to remember me,please?”

She gave me a brown and white striped sea shell.I started welling up tears in my eyes,I choked out “Thank you so much Melly” and hugged her for dear life.

I knew I had to giver her something in return,so I walked over to my jewelry thing and got out my Sparrow and Nautical star necklace and placed it around her neck.

“Here,now when you wear it,you’ll always think of me.”She gave me a bone crushing hug.

Next was Lola,she came up for a bone crushing hug,during that she whispered in my ear “You’ll always be my sister weather we’re related or not,don’t you ever forget that!” With a few sniffs from crying.With that she handed me a mini Italian flag

I crushed her just as hard as Melisa ”Aww Lola you’ll always be my Italian girl!”

Now for the hardest goodbye.Charlotte,her and I have been partners in crime since we were 5 and never strayed away from each other ever since.I looked into her now tear flooded mud brown eyes.

I opened up my arms for her to crash into”Come here Mike!” It was always our Joke to call each other Mike and Tre since she was a bass player/coffee worshiper and I was the drummer/nut case like Tre.

”I’MGOINGTOMISSYOURFREAKINFACEANDVOICEALOTMINITRE” was all muffled into my shirt.We finally broke apart,she gave me her black and white guitar necklace she never took off.

So I unlocked my pad lock chain necklace and chained it on her.

I crushed her into a hug “I’m going to miss you soo bad!!All our days of being partners in crime,our UNO DOS TRE shirts,all the other good times.”Aww great I’m tearing up again.

She gave me a smile,”well I supposed I should start packing eh?” everyone nodded.

The room dropped to silence until I broke it “you guys wanna help?” their heads all popped up and helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I’m all packed now,I set my only two bags on the empty bed that once was mine.”Hey Carly,wanna come with my to go say goodbye to Anthony?” she nodded and followed me down the hall.

We came up to the oak door and knocked “AN TONY AN TONY I’M COMING IN!”So Charlotte and I shuffled in with sadness following close behind us.

Anthony jolted his head toward us,”Tre,what's wrong?” Yeah,Anthony was Billie in our little ‘mini Green Day’.

”I’m adopted,I’m leaving,gone..”You could tell he didn’t want me to go.

“Abs I’m going to miss you alot.Here,take these to remember me?”He gave me his Nimrod guitar pick necklace

”Beej,I’m going to miss you” I told him while we were in our bone crushing hug,I told the other boys goodbye.

We went back to my “old” room I went to grab my two bags.But,Charlotte grabbed my purple duffel bag and Anthony grabbed my white and sassy grass green striped backpack,I turned around and looked at the room one more time,sooo many memories!!!So I set off down the stairs one last time with my black and white tattered Chuck Taylors covering my feet.

Once we met with the last stair Morgen was waiting there ready to hug me,I hugged her with all my might.”I’ll miss ya Morgie!!” She sniffled and announced to me my new parents.

“Abby,these are your new parents,Billie Joe and Adrienne Armstrong” I was star STRUCK,why me?why not Melisa?Or Lola?I should be lucky I got adopted.

___Adrienne’s P.O.V___

“Abby these are your new parents,Billie Joe and Adrienne Armstrong.”I could tell she was star struck by the look in her alluring green eyes.But,something caught me off guard.It looks like she had..Fear in her eyes?Maybe she’s just having a hard time swallowing this,I would if I were her.

I kind of snapped out of my daze with my signature warm smile,cause hell that kid was scared of something.But,I can’t put my finger on it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Abigail’s P.O.V~~

I’m officially fucking freaking out in my head!!I’m sitting in the backseat of Billie Joe and Adrienne’s SUV!!I’m actually wondering if this is a dream?

*Pinch*

Mehh this ain’t a dream,that’s for sure!!I decide to peek out from behind my aviator sunglasses that look EXACTLY like M.Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold.(Well don’t all aviators look like M.Shads?)

I was brought out of my thinking state with Adrienne asked me something that I quite didn’t catch..

“I’m sorry,could you repeat that?I was in another state of mind pun intended,when you asked me whatever you asked.”I looked down at my tattered chucks.

“Oh no,it’s ok sweetie!I just asked to tell us a bit more about your self.I hope you don’t mind!” She explained in a sweet way.More like in a way no adult has ever done to me before.Usually if you weren't paying attention back at the joint you’d get some sort of beating...Well only me of course.Why?I really never got a clue why to tell ya...

It took me a minute of what I was going to say,what do you say when you in the car with your new parents that end up being the cutest couple in the world?!“Well um,I like music..ALOT,I tend to be more shy at first when people meet me.But,I end up warming up to the person in the end of the day,I adore drums and I skateboard!” I just went on about that stuff.

Billie looked into the rear view mirror with his shamrock green eyes. “Well,I can tell you,you’re going to fit in with our family for sure!”I had a sigh of relief,I thought their family would hate me!

But,now it feels as I belong in a family.....I’m Familia now!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I UPDATED AFTER LIKE TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D.So yes,this chapter made me cry a bit at the end:’] BUT I NEED TO SUCK IT UP!!

The story won’t end here Dookies :]!!!

I'M SO SORRY!!!I updated this on wattpad,but not on here!!

The title came from Jesus Of Suburbia by Green Day

Rage&Lovexx