Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Cause you know were I'll be found,When I Come Around

__Adrienne’s P.O.V__

Well,might as well tell everyone now while we're gathered here...Damn why did I just sound like a priest?

I nudged Britney and told her “Should I tell everyone now?” with a somewhat loud whisper.

I thought she was the only one that heard that until Ramona questioned with“Tell us what?”With a confused emotion on her face.All Brittany nodded with a shit eating smile.

I got up and moved away from where I was sitting so Ramona could hear better.

“Well,to start off.There will be a new addition to the Green Day family.Now before you get the thought of me being pregnant,I’m not,I’m going with the second route which is adoption..”

It was a quiet moment full of excitement.Brixton spoke up about a minute later saying “So am I going to have another big sissy besides Stella?”

Britney just shook her head “No Brix,she’ll be like another Ramona,like a sister,but not your real sister.”

~~~~~~~

The guys found out their wifes and kids were here,so they all just came here.

"CHILDREN I'M HOOMMEEE" ohhh lordie Trè has set foot on the perimeter.

Mike entered the house"MIKE'S HERE,NOW WHERE ARE MY MINI ME'S?"That make Ryan and Brixton scamper for the door.Once Billie and Jason White came in we all sat around and talked about the addition to the Green Day family.

~~~Abigail's P.O.V~~~

John,Julia and Morgen has us all crammed into the living room,the only times they do that is to get a heads up on when people are coming to adopt.

“Abby?Abby are you listening?” Morgen was snapping her fingers with some sort of annoyed look on her face.

I shook my head to get myself concentrated again “Oh,Sorry yeah I am”

they just blabbed on and on and on until John got up and let us go to our rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Before Charlotte and I got to our room we stopped and dropped off Anthony in his room that he shared with 3 other boys.Charlotte and I walked 3 doors down across the hall to a door decorated in four different corners of the door,to clearly represent who lives in that room.

I walked into the room announcing “Wifes,I’m home” then flopping face first into the soulless twin mattress,damn this place needs softer beds.

Melisa,one of the other girls that lived in the room came over to the bed.”Abs,put some Jammies on at least!”

Then the last girl,Lola joined in “Also Abs,you didn’t say goodnight to your Green Day poster”pointing at Mike’s head.

Charlotte had to bounce in also “SO GO PUT SOME JAMMIES ON SON!”

I jumped up “Fine fine,calm yo titties gurls!” So I walked over to my chest of drawers next to my bed and grabbed my Green Day pajama pants with heart grenades all over along with my NOFX shirt.

“Ok,I’m going to the bathroom to whatever” so I picked up my crap and walked across the hall to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 12:30 to hear giggling coming from the other two girls I shared the room with.“Can you guys shut the fucking hell up?” I mumbled to Mellisa and Lola.I glanced over at Charlotte to see her pulling down her bunched up Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt down in the same state I’m in.

Charlotte had it “Guys,pipe the fuck down I don’t feel too good” and banged her head under her pillow,all you could see was her Dirty blonde hair dangle outside of her Purple pillows.The girls finally gave in and turned their lights out,the only light in the room was from the Moon.

I couldn’t get back to sleep so I pulled my IPod out of the second drawer of the nightstand Charlotte and I shared.I went to my “I’m having trouble trying to sleep” shuffle.The first song that played was Before The Lobotomy by Green Day,Within the first 10 seconds I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~

**time warp to next week**

~~~~~~~~~~~

__Adrienne's p.o.v__

Today is the day Billie and I go to the adoption center for our appointment.I'm clearly excited by the looks Billie is giving me.

He grabs his right hand of the steering wheel."You ready?"

I look over at him with my warm smile on my face,"I'm ready"

~~~~~~~~

Billie and I came up to a beautiful

Victorian house with a white picket fence around it.

"After you babe" said Billie pulling open the gate.

"Why thanks sweet pea" Dashing past him.

While I was walking up the pathway that leads to the front door,I saw a girl around the age that we were looking for.She must have been sitting in the window cell with her friend.

"Lets do this" three knocks were placed On the door by Billie's fist,The oak door Opened to reveal a women around my age.

"Hello,Can I help you?" She opened the door some more.

I gathered my thoughts for a split second."Uhhh I'm here for my appointment today?" Stay calm Adrienne,just stay calm.

"Oh yes!!Come in dear,John has been expecting you”Damn that lady reminded me of Ollie,in a good way of course!

~~Abigail’s p.o.v~~

Charlotte and I were sitting in the window of the big victorian house,it had one of those window benches that my friends and I always sat one and chatted.

I took a glanced out the window until I noticed a fluffy black haired man and a woman with Black and Blonde snaking dreadlocks “HOLY SAINT JIMMY,CARLY DID YOU LOOK OUT THE WINDOW?!”She took a glance and looked back at me through her mud brown eyes,

”Is that who I think it is?”she gritted happiness through teeth.I looked back at her with a nod,fixing my turquoise beanie over my red mess over my head that I called hair.

”I think we should go down right now before John and Julia come up and get us” So we both popped up off the bench and traveled down the curving staircase,but before we made it to the stairs we had to make a stop in Anthony’s room.

“HEY TONY” we shouted using his nickname,as we poking our heads through the door.Tony was sitting was sitting on his 1 of the 4 beds in the room.

“Whaaaaaaaaat?!” he asked knocking his head back,which made him drop his Alternative Press magazine drop to his lap.

Charlotte and I snickered before she started saying “FRANK IERO’S BUTT” while running off with her down the stairs making clunking noises on the stairs,yet we weren't wearing shoes..

XXBillie’s P.O.VXX

“FRANK IERO’S BUTT” did I just hear that?After I heard that,there were two sets of footsteps tapping the stairs being followed by laughter.

I payed my attention back to John,Julia and Adrienne about what they were talking about.

“Excuse them,they’re a bit jumpy about today” Julia told us,I’d feel that way if I lived in this place my whole life

“No No it’s cool” I assured her.I’m used to it,I mean look at Tre.I’ve survived with the best friend we call a psychopath since high school.A few minutes later I heard the last stair creek to be followed by a “CARLY SHHH!!”

I spun around to find two teenage girls.One with Red hair and green eyes wearing a turquoise beanie,Blink-182 baseball shirt,Tan work shorts and black and white striped calf socks.While the other girl had Blonde hair and Hazel eyes was wearing A red hair bow,Smashing Pumpkins shirt,white shorts and those knee socks that look like Chuck Taylors.

“Oh girls,This is Bi-” the red head and the blondie cut her off with “Billie Joe Armstrong and Adrienne Armstrong.” They just gazed there for a bit until John spoke up and introduced them to us.

“This redhead is Abigail” he told us,patting her shoulder,before he said anything else she spoke up “Also known as Abby”.

John went to the other girl.”This is Charlotte” he said patting her blonde hair.”PLEASE call me Carly!Charlotte is only when I’m in trouble” she begged.

Adrienne and I both smiled and greeted them with a “hello.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

John set his hands down his desk and asked “Alrighty shall we start looking at some files of the kids here to get a feel of who they are?”

Addie and I looked at each other and nodded in approval.”Yes” was all that came out of her mouth,along with a smile.

“Ok,so Mrs.Armstr-” but was cut off my Adrienne.”Please call me Adrienne,Mrs.Armstrong makes me sound old!” she chuckled out.

He folded his hands together “Ok,Adrienne when I talked to you on the phone you wanted a girl,teenage girl to be exact correct?”

“Yes,I want a teenage girl” was all she said.

John looked over at me“Billie,you alright with that?”

“Yep,completely fine”Uggghhh dude,stop fucking stalling so I can hear about the kids!!I shifted in the padded chair in his office,Damn he has a nice office.

“Ok we have four teenage girls currently,besides the two you saw before.”I shook my head like I was paying attention.

“I’ll leave you so you can look through their folders to kind of get a feel for who’s here and we’ll go from there.”John said with a pep in his voice.He left the room with a click from the door.

I looked over at Addie and questioned “Shall we get started?”

~~Abigail’s P.O.V~~

Charlotte and I ran up the stairs shouting “AN TONY AN TONY!”

Anthony came running out of his room into the balcony hallway,

“WHAT WHAT” he screamed to reveal his Nirvana shirt and cargo shorts.There was no use for him running into the hallway since Charlotte shoved him back into his room as I closed the old door.Once again his Rancid poster fell down from me closing the door.

I picked up the rolled up poster and set it on the desk at the end of his bed."Dude,you really need command strips!I don't like seeing Lars Frederiksen on the floor!"

"Well I'm sorry for being so fucking cheap!!l" He exclaimed with sarcasm in his voice.

Charlotte finally said something along the lines of "GUESS WHAT!!" then pointed at the curly ginger boy."YOU TOO GAVIN,GUESS WHAT?"

Gavin came up with "THEY GOT RID OF THE DEVIL HAG?" referring to Julia.

"DAMMIT GAVIN I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!!UHH OOH FRANK IERO WAS IN YOUR DRAWERS?" he asked a bit jumpy.

“No?But it’s REALLY REALLY weirdly awesome!!” I exclaimed like a fangirl.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N:It’s been awhile,I know I know.....I FINALLY UPDATED YA DOOKIES!!

The title of this chapter came from When I Come Around by Green Day....Uhhh anything else I have to sa-OOOO Adrienne’s and Abigail’s outfits are righthere And I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes/weird paragraphs...

I think that it for now Dookies?

Rage and lovexx