Status: active

We All Want Love

Chapter 7

"It´s going to rain" Geno said. Clearly I wasn't the only one who had noticed the upcoming storm.

"Yeah" I nodded looking out of the window. I was ready to call a taxi.

"I´ll take you home" he took my hand spontaneously and led me to the table letting me grab my things so we could leave. I gladly agreed to his offer. I didn't want to grab a taxi. Evgeni was obviously better company than some taxi man. Also, it made us opportunity to talk in privacy. The ride home could be pretty interesting after last night, I thought. Without hesitation I took my purse and jacket, said goodbye to everybody and went straight to Evgeni's car. This time I knew which of the cars was his.

The ride home was awkwardly silent. Our shyness overtook us. In some moments I had intolerable urge to laugh about that, but luckily I handled it. We were just stupidly looking and smiling at each other like fools. We were waiting for some next step and we had no clue what that next step should be. He tried to kill the silence with turning the radio on. They were playing cheesy slow romantic song which made the ride even more awkward. I was just staring out of the window when fast and heavy raindrops started to fall on the window. The rain was getting strong and it didn't look like it was going to end.

"The storm doesn't look good. My house is closer, so I'll take you there and when the rain will calm down I'll take you home. All right?" He said not leaving his eyes from the road.

"OK. You´re probably right." Oh no, this night is going to be long, very looong. How I hate you weather.. or how I love you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Make yourself comfortable" he guided me to the couch while he went to, umm, kitchen? I wasn't sure. His house was pretty big. After a while he appeared with bottle of vodka and two glasses in his hands.

"Sorry, I don't have tequila" he said with a big grin on his stupid face. I just rolled my eyes and promised myself that I take only one shot and then I call myself taxi home. I drank that one and told him I had enough. He didn't listen. He took my glass and poured even more liquid into it.

"If you´re a real Russian, you have to drink more than one." Damn.

We drank more than half of the bottle. After the last shot I started do chuckle stupidly and plan of going home was deferred. Alcohol in our blood made us to converse about the weirdest and oddest kind of things. That's the magic of alcohol.

We were giggling as he imitated one Russian singer. I was laughing so hard.Then I realized Evgeni wasn't laughing anymore. He was only staring and slightly smiling at me.

"What?!" I asked with a smile.

"Your laugh is so cute." He replied. I playfully pinched him.

"Stop" I replied, rolling my eyes. I felt a blush coming along.

"It´s true. You´re adorable." He said leaning close to me. He did this to me, so easily.

"Shut up!" I said quietly.

“Make me” he said smugly as his chocolate eyes were gleaming at me. I didn't know where that came from, but I cut him off by pushing my lips to his. It wasn't one of those soft kisses, in was quite rough one. Evgeni's eyes opened from amazement, but he didn't stop me. In fact, he took control of the kiss as his hands grabbed my sides and situated me slowly on his lap.

We were making out for a while on the couch. My legs were wrapped around his waist while his hands were stoking my back. My hands were everywhere. In his hair, on his neck, on his chest... I needed to be closer to him. Then out of sudden he pulled back and said-

"You wanna play some other game?...No, you don´t." he said quickly, not even giving me chance to respond.

"What game?" I wondered. I was really curios what he actually meant. But it was obvious that it will be something more than touching my butt while playing Twister.

“Have you ever played the game ‘Nervous’?” I pulled back enough to look him in the eye and I could tell that he was serious about playing.

“No?" Evgeni grinned wickedly.

“Are you serious? You’re not the bad girl type, are you?” I pushed his arm after his mean comment.

“Only if you want me to be.” I whispered seductively in his ear which made him to moan softly. Yes, it´s going to be a very long, looong night.

“Mm, let’s play. When you say you’re nervous, I’ll stop, but if you don’t, the game continues. OK ?” I nodded and blinked stupidly at him.

He put me to my feet from the couch and began to circle around me. I bit down on my bottom lip nervously, because I had no idea what he was about to do. He stopped behind me and pressed himself against me as his hands went under my shirt. I shivered under his touch.

“Are you nervous?” he whispered into my ear as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms tightly around my abdomen. Well, I am, but I don’t want to stop.

I shook my head and he continued. He was caressing my stomach from underneath my shirt and I felt the heat go straight down to my core just by his gentle touch. He cupped my breasts with his hands and that caused me to gasp as he grinded against me.

“Are you nervous?” he whispered into my ear again. I shook my head and he nodded.

He moved his hands from my breasts and moved them down to my jeans. He unzipped them and let them drop to the floor. His hand didn’t stop teasing me and I was slowly becoming wet.

“Are you nervous?” I shook my head and he turned me around to face him. We were looking deeply at each other´s eyes.

“Nervous.” I said before he got the chance to kiss me. I saw little disappointment on his face.

“My turn.” I said and he grinned.

I stepped back and began to eye him up and down. I grabbed his shirt and threw it over his head. My hands immediately run over his toned chest while my lips put slow kisses on his chest and then on his neck.

“Are you nervous?” I seductively whispered into his ear. He shook his head and I was happy to continue this game. I left the bulge that was growing and moved my hand up to the button of his pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His breathing was getting heavier.

“Are you nervous?” I gently bit his earlobe. He didn’t answer as I rubbed my hand against the bulge. His eyes were shut in satisfaction. I took step back as removing my hand from him. He opened his eyes in confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?