Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

March 30th, 2013

I'm feeling happy today.
Perhaps it was because of my dream last night?
Of course, it was about All Time Low, you know, they're in every aspect of my life and they completely consume it because they are my life blah blah blah.
Basically, what happened was...

I was grocery shopping in Baltimore, Maryland (aka the hometown of All Time Low) and there were pictures of them everywhere I turned. They were the heroes of their town and everyone loved them and they were really really famous. And I turned into the next aisle and I saw Alex (the lead singer) and Zack (the bass guitar player), but for some reason, I just ignored it and pretended that I didn't see them.
Then, they appeared again along with the other 2 members, Jack (guitar) and Rian (drums) and this time I yelled after them like "ZACK ALEX ZACK FKALSDFLJASD" And Alex turned around.
He was clearly annoyed, and he was acting like a diva and this reminded me a bit about Lucy.
He was bluntly like "what" and Zack was so kind and gave me a hug. I was like "oh my god i'm trying not to cry" and I pulled out the letter that I wrote for them yesterday to hand it to Alex.
Alex was like "NO WE HAVE TO GO WE'RE IN A HURRY UGH LEAVE US ALONE I HAVE TO GO"
And Jack and Rian followed him, but Zack stayed with me and he apologized for the way Alex was acting and said that Alex's ego was really annoying and blah blah blah and I handed the letter to Zack.
Alex was yelling at Zack though, like "JUST GET HER NUMBER AND SHE CAN MEET UP WITH YOU LATER" and Zack got my number and they left.

I didn't seem to care who Alex was in my dream. I was telling him that he was an asshole and acting like a douchebag as if I've known him my whole life.

I don't know... I really liked the dream because of Zack being so kind to me. And I woke up happy.
I hope that the rest of the day will be happy. I'll just think of Zack haha.