She's In My Head, She's In My Mind, She's In My Heart, And I Will Never Forget Her

Tre's a dork

Tasha and I walked down the still street and to the nearest hotel. We walked in and I was immediatly greeted with yet another of my goofy friends.

"Heya Jillie Boe!" Tre practically yelled coming up to us. "What are you and this pretty lady doing out so late, isn't it past you bed time?" He said eyeing me.

"Oh shut up Tre, we've both had a rough day so give us a room and a break," I said getting agrivated.

"Jeeze Bill, calm down! I didn't mean for you to get mad, it was just a joke." He sighed and typed in the computer a bit. "That will be $12.50," He said. I reached into my step dad's wallet and pulled out $20 and handed it to him. He gave me my change and our room key.

"Up two flights and three doors on your right," He said directing us where to go. We walked up the stairs and went three doors to the right. I stuck the room key in and the red light flashed.

"Mother fucking door," I said under my breath and tried again with no luck.

"Here let me do it," Tasha said sweetly as I handed her the room key. She stuck it in the slot for a little and pulled it out. A green light flashed. She smiled at me and entered the room.

"Show off," I mumbled and walked in after her. She sat on one of the beds and flipped on the TV. "Hey uhh I'm going to go out for a smoke okay?" I asked watching her flip through the channels.

"Ok, bring back some food will ya?" She asked looking at me with the puppy dog pout.

"Hey you can't use those on me. I invented those!" I said and she kept doing it. "Ugh fine." I walked out obviously defeated. 'Down the stairs out the door. yada yada ya.' I thought to myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly turned around. It was Tre. "Hey," I mumbled.

"Hey where ya goin?" He asked.

"To the gas station to pick up some food," I replied.

"Can I come?" He asked with a hint of pleading in his voice.

"Why not?" I shrugged and turned to walk down the street. I stuck a ciggerette in between my lips and tried to light it up. My stupid lighter wouldn't light. Tre saw my troubles in trying to light it up and dug into his pockets.

"Here," He said and lit it up. "You know you shouldn't smoke it's bad for you." I turned and gave him a glare.

"Hypocrite," I muttered.

"So... you thinking about getting something tonight?" He said slyly. I turned and looked at him just thinking to myself.

"Nah not with her," I replied and exhaled the smoke from my lungs.

"Why not, she's cute." He had a smirk on his face.

"Because Tre will you just drop it!" I yelled. He was taken aback by my outburst but still walked along side me.

"Okay I'll drop it." After that there was an awkward silence between us. We got to the gas station and walked in.