Maybe Someday

Last Day

I push him down on the bed so he’s sitting on the edge and step away from him.

“I want to watch” I say while biting my lip nervously. I’ve never been so forward in the bedroom before but with James everything is different.

He raises his eyebrow but reaches forward nonetheless. My gaze drops downward as his hand grips his impressive cock and shamelessly strokes it. I whimper at the sight in front of me.

“You really like this, don’t you?” I nod my head at him and smile. I lean down and tangle my tongue with his before stepping back to give him a show.

I move my hips to a slow beat in my head. I smile triumphantly as his gaze is shifted downward. I continue my sexy dance, my fingers moving between my breasts and my clit for what feels like a torturous yet pleasure filled year. I slip a single finger in my core and at the same time James groans out his orgasm, his hand pounding away, milking his cock. He let out a jagged breath and stared up at me as I smiled shyly at him. It was everything I wanted, and I hoped it had been for him too.

Suddenly he reached forward encircling me in his arms and tossing me down on the bed underneath him. I giggled but it was soon covered up by his lips on mine. He dominated me, caressing my tongue with his own as he slid my panties down my legs. I kicked them off my feet and twisted my hands in his hair in anticipation. My pussy tingling with arousal, begging for stimulation, aching to be filled.

He ran the tip of his cock over my opening, spreading my juices and teasing me. He pushed my knee down into the mattress before letting go and pausing all movements. I looked up meeting his gaze and it was clear he was having an internal battle.

“James” I breathed needfully.

“Turn over” He rasped out and I grinned up at him before turning on my stomach. He pulled my hips up to meet his and before I knew it he was filling me deliciously. I groaned in pleasure at the deepness of his cock. He leaned down until my back was pressed against him and kissed my shoulder.

He started out a slow rhythm that had me moaning in pleasure. I lowered myself on my forearms causing my ass to stick up higher. James groaned in response, gripped my ass and pounded into me. I met him thrust for thrust losing my breath in the process. As his perfectly shaped cock stroked my inner wall I clutched the sheets to keep in pure ecstasy. Just as I thought this couldn’t get any more pleasurable I felt a sharp, delicious slap across my buttock. His hands kneaded my ass before he raised his hand and smacked me again.

“James!” I gasped out. I never thought I be one for being smacked in bed, but it is crazy sexy.

He pounds away, his hand sporadically coming down on my butt. I clutch the sheets tighter in my hands and grind my teeth. I know I can’t last much longer, my orgasm ready to burst threw me. James moves one hand from my ass and wraps it around me, reaching for my throbbing clit. As he tweaks it between his fingers, my body shakes as pleasure ripples threw me. I bite my lip to silence my cries and ride out my orgasm, clenching my walls around him, milking his own right out of him.

James lightly crashes down on my back. We both pant trying to catch our breath. As our heartbeats calm, he kisses my cheek and tries to pull out.

“No. Not yet.” His movements still and he relaxes against me. I treasure the feeling of him buried in me and his weight pinning me to the mattress. “I want more.”

“More?” He asks astonished as if he thought I was done for the day. I just wiggle my hips and he groans at the sensation. He pulls out and I flip around on my back. He sits with his legs out in-front of him, leaning back on his hands. He gives me a sexy smile and I crawl onto his lap. He holds the back of my neck pulling me down for a kiss as I sink down on him.

Our moans are silenced as our tongues meet. He lets me set a pace and leans back, watching. I grip his shoulders and bite my lip as he slides in and out over and over. I’m already sensitive after our last round and so wet it makes this feel even better. I stop for a moment relishing the feeling of him because I know I won’t last long.

“Can you straighten your legs out behind me?” My eyebrows knit as I contemplate what he’s asking. “Lean back like me.”

I lean back on my hands and his cock slides farther inside me.

“Oh my god!” I moan out and grind my teeth. Slowly I extend my legs one at a time until they’re lying behind him on either side.

“That’s it baby.” I whimper at his appraisal. Legs spread I stare at his glorious body, muscular, and glistening with sweat. He reaches between us and thumbs my clit. I tighten around his as he stimulates me.

“James,” I whisper desperately, my body on verge of another mind-blowing orgasm.

“You’re beautiful,” he says his stare running over my exposed body. “I love seeing you while I’m inside you. All of you.” I throw my head back in pleasure, I love his dirty talk.

I look back up at him and realize i’ve never been so aroused in my life. I’ve never had sex the way I do with James. My face flushes as his stare roams all over my body. I am completely exposed to him in this position, and I have never been more vulnerable. I shift my hips against his fingers and feel his cock jerk inside me.

“Don’t move,” he orders and I glance at him taken aback. “Sorry, it’s just...if you move, I’ll come, i’m so close, baby.”

“I want you to come,” I moan as he continues to torture my clit. I start moving my hips, needing to to feel him, needing to get him off. His eyes grow dark and he pinches my clit. I push down on his cock, squeezing my muscles around him. One, twice, and we both fall apart.

.......................................................

As I lay on the couch in James arms I can’t help my afterglow. He squeezes me tight and flips on the TV turning on ESPN. We listen as the hosts talk about their uncertanity of a hockey season this year. I grimace and mute the TV turning around to face him. I kiss away the frustration and sit back playing with his hands waiting for him to talk.

“It sucks” He finally states after a moments of silence. I nod my head in understanding even though I really have no idea what he can be going through. It’s not just his job, it’s what he loves. And it’s being taken away from him. Temporarily, but still.

“I’m sorry baby” I say not knowing what to tell him. “What will happen if there is a lockout?”

“I don’t know” He shakes his head. “Right now it’s just speculation, but it doesn’t look good. Some guys go play overseas.” I inwardly frown at the idea. I can’t imagine him leaving the country for an unknown amount of time. I know it’s not the time to get into but I can’t help but wonder what would happen to us if he decided to play overseas.

“Is that something you would consider?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never had to consider it before and I really hope it doesn’t come to that. But if it would help me better myself for when the season does start back up, then yeah, I would consider it.” I nod along in understanding but silently pray it won’t come to him leaving.

“How come you’re in Pitt right now if there isn’t hockey at the moment?”

“I love Pittsburgh. I came home ready to train with the team and then all this crap started happening. It’s more optimistic for me to stay there I guess. Plus your in Pittsburgh.” I blush and pull him in for a kiss.

“I’m glad you stayed.”

“Me too.”

“I can’t believe tomorrow’s our last day” I sigh.

“I know. We could stay longer. What do you want to do?”

“I can’t, I need to get back and get some work done.” It was true, I had brought some supplies but have gotten no work done while we were here. I have to get a few pieces done and up in the shop this week and try to get some new orders. “If you don’t mind, I’d kinda like to spend the day tomorrow with Beck.”

“Yeah, that’s fine babe. Whatever you want!” I smiled and snuggled closer to him closing my eyes in content.

................................................

I took a lick of my vanilla cone as it melted in the warm air. Beck and I decided to go into town and just walk around. We stop outside a cute shop and admire the clothes on display before continuing our slow descend down the stip.
Outfit

“I can’t believe you’re already leaving!” Beck stressed in-between bites of her ice cream. “It feels like you just got here!”

“I know! Wish I could stay longer but I really need to get back to work. I’ve hardly done anything these past few months, especially with the house project I’ve gotten so behind.”

“You’re okay financially though right?” She asks delicately.

“Yeah, at least for the next three months or so. I just sent out a piece to a really well-known family it Pitt, so I’m hoping it’ll get me some business.”

“Would I know them?”

“Nah. Wasn’t anyone too interesting you know? I think her husband is in the political side of town, she hosts a bunch of soirees at her home. Has a huge amount of connections.”

“That would be great business!”

“Yeah, huge. I’m not going to get my hopes up though.”

“Annie, if it’s anything like the work I’ve seen, they will all love it! You’re way to modest! If I had talent like yours I’d be flauntin it!” I giggle at her and mumble a thanks.

“So has James said much to you about the Lockout?”

“Not much. He’s staying positive, but I can tell it’s starting to worry him.” I tell her.

“Yeah, I can’t get much out of him either. I hope it doesn’t happen, I can’t imagine what he would do without Hockey.”

“I hope it doesn’t either. I can’t imagine what it would be like for him.”

“Play a lot of golf that’s for sure. You got a good swing? You might have to start practicing.”

“Oh yeah. Don’t tell him though! I used to play with my dad all the time. He told me it was important part of the business world, made me play every Sunday with him and a few partners.”

“Could you imagine James’ face if you beat him? Oh my god, that would be epic!”

“I might actually use that to my advantage.”

“Oh, I would!” She laughed and walked us over to a can where we disposed of our trash. “So what time do you guys leave tomorrow?”

“Early” I groaned. “I thing our flight is at 7 so we’re out of the house by five.”

“Wow. So not getting up to say goodbye.”

“I don’t blame you. I’m getting up at the last possible second and James will probably have to carry me onto the plane.”

“You never where a morning person.”

“Who is at 5 am?”

“Touché. You know, my mom’s already setting an extra place for you on Thanksgiving.”

“She is?” I’m beyond flattered. Deb was a huge family woman and holidays were always a big deal to her.

“Oh yeah. But she hasn’t told James yet, doesn’t want to jinx anything or freak him out.”

“Oh my god.” Rebecca laughs at me.

“You should be proud. First ever none family member/significant other included in our holiday festivities.”

“Shouldn’t she wait and see if James actually wants me there?” Beck looks at me and laughs as if it’s the funniest thing she’s heard.

“Oh please! He wants you there. I’ve never seen James act the way he does with you. You have him wrapped around your finger. Plus, I’m pretty sure even if you and James don’t last, she’ll still want you there.”

“Why?”

“My mom loves you. Since the moment she met you she’s been planning your wedding to one of my brothers. It was actually her idea to get you in James’ house.” I look at her shocked. “Yeah, and she changed his flight to make sure he ran into at the house.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yep. I’d love to take credit for that, but I just can’t. You cannot tell her I’d told you though! She’d be beyond embarrassed!” I shook my head in agreement.

I can’t believe Deb was the one who pushed us together. I smile thinking about it, completely grateful she did.
.......................................

As 5 am rolls around I’m stumbling out of the house hugging Deb and Peter goodbye and thanking them profusely. James is loading up the car and after Deb hands me a to-go cup of coffee I climb in the car giving them some space.

Outfit

I instantly slip off my heels and with bent legs, place my feet on the dashboard. James climbs in and we wave goodbye to his parents as we pull out.

“Tired” I mumble looking up at him through dazed eyes.

“I know, babe.” He squeezes my knee and then laces his fingers with mine. I lay my head back and close my eyes.

I’m jerked awake to the sound of a car door shutting. I sit up and see that James has gotten out of the car and is unloading our bags. I slip on my heels and slide out of the car. I wait with out bags as he returns the keys of the rental. We take a shuttle to the airport and walk over to check our bags.

I admit it’s harding waking up this early but seeing how empty the airport is, it makes it totally worth it. I lean on James as we wait in the security line. He wraps his arm around me and kisses my head.

I mentally gag as I take my shoes off and have to walk barefoot through the metal detector. The first thing I do when I get home is going to be a shower. I wait for James and once he’s put on his shoes and belt he walks over.

“Wanna ride?” I smile and nod. He bends down and I jump on his back. He hitches me up higher and takes off for our gate. His arms are hooked under my legs and I wrap my arms loosely around his neck. I bend down and kiss his cheek and giggle at the silly looks we’re getting.

“Thanks for carrying me babe” I tell him as we get comfortable in our seats, ready for takeoff.

“Anytime.” I hook my arm through his and lean against his shoulder hoping to catch a few hours of shut eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, I had this great idea for a Sidney Crosby story and I've been cranking it out. Would any of you be interested in reading it?

Broke this chapter up a bit instead of having just a fluid scene, what do you think? Should I stick to this style or do you prefer the other chapters?

REALLY need help on inspiration so please leave comments or feel free to message me with any ideas or thoughts!