Prisioner

Pulled away

When I got out of the shower she was asleep on my bed. She was so beautiful, I just wanted to reach out and touch her.

I reached out and touched her hand that was resting across her stomach. I bent forward putting one hand on the bed to hold me up and the other traced her lips. They where soft and warm under my fingers and I bent down and gently kissed her lips. Her eyes opened and met mine. I froze as I watched her but she seemed to relax under me. I smiled and bent down for another kiss.

She sighed and cupped my face in her hands. I lightly bit at her lip and she gasped. I took the chance and stuck my tongue in. I felt four sharp teeth and she tasted like apples. I pulled away and looked down at her.

Her eyes where half closed and she was out of breath. Her hands went to the top of her head and she blushed looking away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I said getting off her.

"Its not that. Its just that I got excited." Her cheeks darkened and my heart swelled.

"Then whats wrong."

"You where scared earlier when you saw that wolf. You might be scared of me to." SHe sounded so sad.

"I wouldn't be scared of you." I gently touched her cheek. She sat up and her hands stayed on top of her head.

"But I have these." SHe said and took her hands off her head. A set of dog ears laid back on her head. Her cheeks turned pink again and she played with the hem of her shorts.

I covered my mouth with me hands and watched her.

"I think they are cute." I said. She smiled and Jumped at me. We landed on the ground with her on top of me.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." Her face brighten and I felt something brushing against my legs. Suddenly she frowned and put her hand over her eyes. The thing that was brushing my legs stopped moving and fell onto my lap.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. SHe moved her hand away from her face and looked at me.

"Its nothing to worry about yet." She gave me a sad smile.

<&&>

"May I use your bathroom?" I asked. Zack sat up with me still on his lap.

"Go ahead." He said. I smiled at him and got up. I quickly went to the bathroom and closed the door.

I didn't think I would be so tired from just breaking into this world. I was going to have to go back soon. I growled putting my hands over my ears.

I got so excited I lost control on my form. That has never happened before.

I closed my eyes as a wave of dizziness washed over me. I wasn't going to be able to stay in this form much long let alone stay awake. I just wanted to spend a little more time with Zack. Once I go back to my world I might not be able to talk to him. There is nothing in this world that holds me down. I was going to fade away.

"Are you ok?" There was a knock on the door making me jump.

"I'm fine." I said. I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the door. This world was draining me. I leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground. I didn't want to leave yet. My breathing was becoming ragged and I could feel the other world pulling at me.

I heard the door opened and looked up.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He was at my side in a second.

"I'll be fine. Just give me a second." I said closing my eyes again. I heard him sit down next to me. I tried to get my breathing under control but couldn't. If I lose any more power I was going to lose my form completely.

"Come here." Zack said. His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Can't you tell me whats wrong."

"I'm going to be leaving soon." I said looking at him. His eyes widen and I sighed. He always had beautiful eyes. They where like the leaves in the woods in summer, bright green.

"What do you mean?"

"It takes me a while to get used to this world."

"Why?"

"Not sure."

"How long will you be gone?"

"I don't know. As soon as I am feeling better I will try to come back." I said. The other world was pulling and I sighed.

"Please do." He smiled. I smiled at him and finally let the other world pull me away.