Status: I'm new at this so cut me some slack haha

Awaiting the Weekend

Chapter 1 - Introduction

I shoved my last suitcase in to the back of the black cab and crammed in with the rest of the girls setting of for London Heathrow Airport. The mixture of nerves and excitement were to explode from the three of us. I turned to look at the girls each of them doing the same. Wide grins reached across our faces as we had a mini spaz out session in the back of the cab earning strange looks from not only the driver but passersby as well.
“Ahhh I can’t believe this is happening!” Squealed Kerry, who was bobbing up and down in her seat, unable to keep still from excitement.
“I know! Warped Tour here we come!” I exclaimed
We cheered earning another look from the driver and settled in for a long journey to America. Los Angeles to be more specific.
*******
The three of us have been friends since we were five, first day of school, besties for life. Kerry was the quiet one, the sensible head of the three of us. In my opinion she was the prettiest with her blond pixie like hair and blue sparkly eyes.
Emma to put it quite bluntly was the weird one; she’s kinda like the girl version of Jimmy ‘The Rev’ Sullivan from Avenged Sevenfold. Seriously if they ever had the chance to meet they would have hit it off.
Me on the other hand was plain old me, pretty average, nothing special apart from my wicked guitar skills. Being the only one of us who actually played an instrument I had to be good. Apart from my car, it was my most prized possession.
*******
The flight was long, 13 hours to be exact. I was in need of a much needed stretch. We met up with our manager and the people helping with the band and posed for a picture by the welcome to LA sign to document our greatest adventure yet.
Grabbing our bags we headed for the doors out into the heat.
“Oh my god, I think I’m dying already” I shouted dramatically, earning looks from other passengers. “I never thought I would say this, but, I miss the cold already”
“I’ll grab the nearest hose pipe and create rain for you my lovelies” Said our tour manager. “If that makes you feel more at home”.
“Haha, thanks, hey Greg, long time no see mate” I smiled, each of us giving him a hug.
“Yes, quite. This way girl’s your tour bus waits”
We followed Greg weaving in and out of all the other people milling around until a big black bus came into view with our name written along both sides.
“Here we are, and just for you we put Union Jacks on the wing mirrors, haha”
“Awesome, thanks mate” Emma squealed running onto the bus to investigate.
It was big, huge in fact. At the front of the bus was the kitchen area followed by the a small seating area, followed by the bunks, the bathroom on the left, storage on the right and through the back door was the lounge.
“Ahhh, we love it, THANK YOU!” we screamed in unison, grabbing Greg into a big group hug.
“ Okay, Greg can’t breathe” Greg squeaked.
We laughed and said our goodbyes as we set of on the start of our warped tour adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this is more of an introduction, i promise it will get better :) x