Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

Why Did You Do It?

Ayden’s POV
I woke up to feel sore and sick. I looked at the hello kitty alarm kitty that Liam’s Mother had bought for me. I leaned over and placed my hand on it. I felt a hand come and place itself on my stomach. It felt bare. I froze and looked over to see Liam. His face pressed against my bare shoulder. I was naked and bare as the baby once born. My eyes swelled into tears and I knew my dream had not been a dream. Nevertheless, ruining image of truth. What I dreamed was true. I grabbed Liam’s hair and slapped it. “How could you!” I screamed. His blue eyes opened wide and grabbed my hands. My hands. Images went through my head of what occurred last night. “Ayden calm down. It was just a bit of love making” Liam hissed. “This isn’t love making!” You seriously took advantage of me! You lousy asshole who thinks you can take advantage of a girl!” I cried. Tears ran down my face and I knew I would not do anything. He already took my innocence. I was not that little girl I promised my poor mother.
*flash back*
I stood there with my Mother. Her hand on my thin shoulder as we stared at Father is grave. “Don’t let anyone touch you okay Ayden. Until you get married, you will be able to have that sensation with your husband. However, please keep me a promise Ayden. You will let no man touch you until you are married” whispered Mother. I held up my pinky and it wrapped around Mother’s longer Pinky. She nodded and I smiled showing off my braces
*present time*
I lay there. I was scared. I had broken Mother’s promise. I pushed Liam away and fell out of bed. I was bare but did not care. He had already seen me. Nude and bare.
I had enjoyed the dream but was scared of what I had done. A promise I had broken. Liam got out of the bed and wrapped his steel arms around. Felt sick. So sick. I wanted to push him but I could not. He was stronger and I loved him.

Liam’s POV
I felt her cry. I was a jackass. How could I done that to poor Ayden. However, I needed her. I had fucked her needlessly and then again I loved her and I already knew that she felt the same way. She was quite a little speaker. I grumbled and slapped my face with my hand. How could I have forced myself on Ayden! I felt sick. So sick. Ayden grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. A Forbidden kiss that separated us both. Her little tongue sucked me into sweet haven of her mouth. I felt our mouths explore. I felt myself going hard and I did not know what to do. I pushed her away and fell to the floor with a big thump. Her eyes widened and I stared at her with a big of shock. “Ayden are you okay?” I said. “I’m fine,” whispered Ayden as she grabbed her dirty hospital nightgown. She slipped it over her small body. Small breasts full and standing against the nightgown. Her tiny hands fumbled with the open gap. I leaned over, grabbed her hands, and rested my head on her shoulder. Her lilac scent so delicious and smelling wonderful.