Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

Lost Soul

Ayden’s POV

I had slapped Liam. I was boiling with anger for everything he has done to me. I let it out. A wave of freshness hit me and I was excited. I was terrified at the moment. I was scared if he would come and attack me. My instincts were correct. He got up and pulled my body to the floor. His fist came crashing down to me face. “Liam! Stop this!” screamed Rachel. I spat in his face and grabbed his hair. My nails bit into his scalp. He bit my neck and punched my stomach. It took the breath away from me. I felt his weight get pulled off of him. I was pissed for everything he has done to me. I was mad and going to punch his face if he didn’t get away from me. I kicked him as I felt arms go around my body. “I’ll never forget what you just did! You little despicable bitch” Liam hissed. Blood trickled down the side of his mouth. I spat in his face and hurried out the door. I never noticed the car that was coming down the street. The tries quelling till the air smelled of rubber. I looked to my right and stared horrified as I felt the car hit against me and I knew darkness had engulfed me into this so called hell.

Liam’s POV

Rachel applied cold ice on my cheek and I winced. “Damn the bitch. If I had know better. The bitch would never had attacked me” I mumbled. “I don’t think she meant it Liam. She was probably mad. But don’t worry. Cause she meant no harm” said Rachel. Her dull blue eyes stared at me. I soon heard screams from coming from the street. “I’ll check. While that gives me time to place new he vase” said Rachel. She got up and picked up the vase and held it. Walking towards the window she froze and the vase slipped from her hands. “Rachel. Are you okay?” I heard my self say silently. Rachel fell to the floor quickly with a frozen expression. I got up quickly and went towards her. I glanced out the window and felt my world fall. in the middle of the street lay Ayden. Her curls spread everywhere on the road. Blood was spreading everywhere. I started to scream and was running out of the house. I noticed that rain was starting to pour. I gathered Ayden in my arms and sat her up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed. “Ayden?” I whispered. She opened her eyes. And stared at me with her doe-like eyes. I kissed her forehead and noticed I was crying. “I pulled her closer. “I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry” I repeated over and over. Her breathing was getting slow. I could hear my ears ringing. An ambulance was coming. Please Ayden. Don’t die. Don’t die. Don’t die. I don’t want to see another person die again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was crying so bad in this chapter D':