Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

Escaping Thoughts

Ayden’s POV
I lay there staring at my arm. The needle plugged itself into my frail arm. I was so close on coming here with DOA. (Dead On Arrival) I shook my head and felt tears sting my eyes. I was so close to seeing Mother and Father. Why didn’t Liam let me die. Why did he want me to live when he made my life a living hell? I grasped the needle and its plastic tube and yanked it out. I got up silently. Liam lay sleeping in the corner of the room on the couch. I slipped out of the hospital room clutching my gown to my body. I started to run towards the door and it opened. A couple was walking in and I slipped out. “Excuse Me,” I whispered as I brushed past them. The couple noticed little. I walked faster to the elevator and slipped in with the others. A man was behind me with a couple of nurses. I hid my face and walked out. As everyone disappeared around the corner, I looked down and ripped the bracelet off my wrist. I walked out to the door and slipped out. I was going to walk to the cemetery. To see Father and Mother.

Liam’s POV

I woke up to see sunlight hitting my face. I opened my eyes and they traveled to the bed. I noticed that Ayden still slept. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Reaching the bed I felt ripping away the hospital blanket but I didn’t dare. I touched the body that lay there. It felt soft and squishy. I didn’t see any brown curls peeking under the blanket. I lifted the blanket and froze. There lay no body of sweet Ayden but pillows arranged to be a body. I felt sick. My feet carried me out the door to start screaming. “She’s not here!” I started to scream. Nurses where pouring out of rooms and went into the hospital room. Some nurses came out puzzled and frightened. “Where is she?” I said harshly. “Were going to look for her Mr. Sinclair” said a nurse. She rushed past me. The other nurses split and went to look for her in the building. I slumped against the wall. I waited there for a response and never got one. I waited and waited. Nurses flew past me with so much speed I could make it that they were running in slow motion. I slowly got up and walked out of the hospital slowly. Walking out I made my way to the cemetery. Where Winston lay beside his beloved Catherine. I walked and never noticed that a girl walked ahead of me. A little girl who looked no older than 12.

Ayden’s POV

I was so close I nearly ran there. I felt like flying but knew I could not give up what I had to find. Dad.
*flashback*
“Daddy! Will I be able to be a good person as you?” I asked. I was only 13 or 12. I was leaning against Father. Looking up at him with so much interest. He lay beside me with a look of shock. “Ayden. You will be the sweetest person next to your mother. You know how much it takes to be a role model. A lot” whispered Father as he kissed my forehead. I smiled showing my braces teeth. He laughed and I giggled beside him. “You’ll always be there for me right Dad? Till the day you die right?” I said. Father held up a pinky and I wrapped my pinky around his. “I promise Ayden,” he answered back. His voice filled with a type of pain I never heard in his voice.
*present time*
I was standing before his grave that lay beside Mother’s. I picked up the flowers that lay there and I threw them aside. I picked up a stone and hit the gravestone. I kept hitting the stone. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn’t see where I was hitting. I did not know when I felt a warming liquid spread over my hand. I wiped away the tears to notice that I had gotten a gash that ran from my thumb to my pinky. I smiled and started to cry more. I was going insane. “You lied to me!” I cried. I grabbed the ground, pulled out a handful of dirt, and held it until my hands hurt of the tightening grip. I slammed the dirt onto the ground and grabbed the stones. “You lied to me. You are laid to me. You said everything was going to be all right! Is it all right now? Huh? Is it!” I screamed. Tears where falling everywhere. It looked like it was raining. I grabbed my hair and ripped out a few strands. I was covered in dirt. Hair and mashed up dried flower petals. I laughed hoarsely. A laugh that sliced through my heart as a pain. I turned and met blue eyes. Liam’s blue eyes. I froze

Liam’s POV

She was crying and doing things I would never had done. Blood covered her face and arms. Dirt was everywhere along with flowers. I lifted my eyes to see her eyes on me. I walked up slowly and wrapped my arms around her. She did not know anything yet. Rachel was going to tell her. All those secrets that she held. And the secrets that I had to give away to Ayden. To her. I smiled and pulled her closer. Taking in the dirt and flower smell. I smiled and felt her body reckoning with sobs. I sand the song my mother always sang to me. A song I would never forget.
“Every Rose has its thorn
Every Rose has its thorn
Every Rose has its thorn
Do not trust me
You don’t know me that good”
I smiled and felt her body slowly relax. I hummed the song and continued it. I felt her cry more and I cried with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
A chapter that i will never forget. also read my new story "SOL" it's an amazing story just for your pleasure :D