Status: Active c;

Dangerous

Prolouge

Fran threw clothes in her duffel bag as fast as she could. It was the middle of the night in Miami, Florida. She was going to runaway to New York. Her father was the leader of the Spanish Mafia and was a very powerful man. He was also one of the richest men in the state of Florida, considering he sold drugs and weapons for an expensive amount.
Fran didn't want to become anything like her father, because if she did she would be a murderer and a drug dealer. She didn't want to be those things. She was leaving because she over heard her father talking to someone about how if he died, she would have to become the leader of the Mafia. She didn't want that.
Fran grabbed her duffel bag and ran down the many stairs of the mansion she lived in. She went to a safe that was in her dad's office. She knew the combination, it was the numbers of her birthday. She took a twenty thousand dollars and stuffed all of it in her duffel bag. Her dad had billions of dollars, so just twenty thousand wasn't very much. She ran to the front door and was about to open it when she realized she should leave a note for her family and her best friend Armando.

Fran sighed and walked to her dad's office. She sat down in his big chair and grabbed her note pad that she had in her purse. She grabbed a pen of her father's desk and began writing a note for her family, which read:
Dear Father and Mother
I'm sorry for leaving like this, but I just can't handle this life. I don't want to be in the Mafia like father is, I want to be just a normal person. I'm going to another state, so don't bother trying to look for me in Florida. I want you both to know that I love you and I will miss you.
Love, Fran.

Fran put this note in a envelope and wrote 'Mom & Dad' on it, then she started writing a note for Armando.
Dear Armando
Your my best friend and will always be in my heart. I'm really glad that I met you a while ago, because I don't know what I would have done without you. Please stick around my mom and dad, because I know that you'll be of great use to them. Goodbye, Armando.
Love, Fran.

Fran sighed and put that note in an envelope which she put on the cover 'Armando'. Fran got up and grabbed her purse and duffle bag then dashed to the front door. She had a plan on how to get pass the security her father had outside. She walked outside and grabbed a large rock. She threw it at a security guard, who howled in pain. Fran muttered sorry under her breathe before running to the gate. She looked at the guard, who had all of the other guards standing around him and looking concerned.

Fran opened the gate and ran out, trying not to look back.