Status: Hope you enjoyed my one-shot. Reviews and comments always welcomed.

‘Cause This is My Wasteland

Saving Kellin Quinn and More

Kellin Quinn stared down at the calm waters below as the foggy black air turned everything dark. The only thing illuminating the night was the lights form the city to his left, they were so far out though they only appeared as blurry dots. Cars drove past but none stopped as they were busy with the road
or getting in a car crash from fucking around with their cell phones.

This night didn’t stop Kellin though. The darkness welcomed him knowing death lay beyond its borders and no one would care enough to remember him.

He leaned casually on the pole. One leg crossed in front of the other as he forced his weight onto one leg, arms crossed on his chest. No more tears could slip from his eyes as they had dried out long ago.

Kellin sighed and took a deep breath pulling out his phone. 11:52pm. In 8 more minutes he would have taken his first step towards his end.

A car stopped a little ways from Kellin. He looked towards it but no one came out. Shrugging he turned his head towards the sea. In another minute or so he would jump. The timing had to be right since this would be his end. He brought out his phone again checking the time.

A door slammed in the distance.

He turned his head towards the car again. Four shadowy figures came running towards him. Kellin didn’t waste any more time stepping down where he stood. Perfect endings didn’t exist anyway.
Hands wrapped around his arms and legs while one grabbed the hem of his pants and another fisted into the back of his shirt. Kellin’s heels bucked against the railing as he was dragged backwards later bruising his heels. Hands wrapped around his mouth as he was brought to the ground.

“Kellin.” The fact that the unknown figure knew his name cause Kellin to thrash around more. “Kellin, calm down, It’s just me, Vic.” Adrenaline coursed through Kellin’s veins as his heart pounded in his ears.

Obviously Kellin wasn’t calming down. “Put him on the ground and hold his arms and legs down.” Tony and Jaime grabbed an arm while Mike, being the biggest, held down the legs.

Vic placed his hands on either side of Kellin’s head. “Kellin, open your eyes and look at me. It’s Vic, Vic Fuentes.” Kellin tried to thrown his head back into the ground but Vic kept a firm hold on him.
His breathing was short and shallow as tears slid down his face, fist clenched as his body tensed. His airway felt closed and burning, face flushed bright red from his panic attack.

Vic leaned close to Kellin. “Breath with me Kellin,” whispered Vic as he started breathing deeper and steadier.

A sob escaped. Finally getting out what had been caught he slowly began breathing, taking deeper breaths each time. Finally he opened his eyes to have Vic’s dark brown one staring, burning into him.

“V-vic?” Kellin called out. Vic hummed in acknowledgement. “Why,” Kellin caught a breath in his throat, “why are you here?”

“That’s not important, right now we need to get you home.”

“Please don’t make me go back their!” The weight of Kellin’s arms wrapped around Vic’s neck dragged him forward as he dug his palm in the road to stop himself from falling forward. Kellin nuzzled into Vic’s cheek softly crying.

Vic hugged Kellin for a moment, a sad, tired look in his eyes. “We won’t take you home, just please relax for me Kellin.” A gasp escaped Kellin’s lips as Vic picked him up, one arm holding his legs while the other held his shoulder. Kellin wrapped his skinny arms around Vic’s neck and silently cried into his shoulder.

“Tony, will you dive us home?” Tony nodded and shuffled into the car closely followed by the gang. Jaime sat in the passenger’s seat, Vic and Mike sat in the back with Kellin’s head on Vic’s lap, legs resting on Mike.

Vic brushed the raven black hair from Kellin’s forehead and rested the back of his hand on it instead. Quickly pushing his hand, not use to the gentleness of the contact, unsure of how he should feel towards the gesture. ‘What are you doing?’ mouthed Kellin hoping Vic could read lips.

“I have to check your temperature so stop moving.” Kellin continual pushed the hand away and turned his head to the side hoping the attempt was over and would be forgotten. Giving up quickly Vic settled his arm on Kellins chest, his fingers lazily hanging off the edge of the warm skin as Kellin settled back down and closed his eyes.

“I’m surprised you let your guard down so easily.” Vic muttered and smirked in satisfaction. Quickly grabbing Kellin’s head before he could react, he brought the boy close and planted a soft kiss to his forehead.

The act caught Kellin completely off guard as he wasn’t expecting anything like this. Pale fingers slipped around Vic’s wrist as he attempted to pull the hands away but Vic held on strong. Kellin’s pale cheeks once again grew warm. Still holding on Vic attempted to sort out his feelings from what he should actually be trying to figure out. He stopped trying to pry the hands off, realizing that the attempt was in vain and tried to focus anywhere other than Vic himself. Mike snickered in the background at how obvious Vic was being. He knew Vic was gay, he had told Mike himself, but Vic hadn’t told Mike about his hard-core crushing on the smaller boy, although Vic made it obvious. Mike didn’t need for Vic to tell him, he just knew as Vic’s younger brother.

Mike patted Vic’s head as he continued to stare out the window. A tinge of pink coated Vic’s cheeks in realization at what he did. “You don’t have a fever but you are a little warm.” With that he rested Kellin’s head back on his lap and rested his eyes back out to the scenery.

After a couple of minutes Kellin shifted onto his hands and knees and looked up at Vic. ‘Let me go, I’m not worth it.’ He mouthed and reached for the handle willing to jump out of a moving vehicle.

“Are you fucking insane!? You tried to jump out of a god damn moving car!” Vic yelled as he used his arm make Kellin’s buckle under him and dug his elbow into Kellin’s back forcing him down to his stomach.

“I said it doesn’t fucking matter so just fucking let me die in peace!” Kellin retaliated. “Let me go!”

“Kellin calm down!” Vic tried to yell over Kellin’s hysteria. “Mike grab his legs and hold him down.” Mike followed without question not wanting to get hit by the flailing limbs and grunted from the effort. They quickly flipped him back onto his back.

“Kellin’s voice rose as he hit a high note. Mike and Vic slipped up and almost cost themselves a black eye or a bruised jaw.

The car swerved before going straight again. “Vic, calm him down, I can’t concentrate on the road.” Tony hissed over his shoulder. You can’t blame him. It’s pretty hard to concentrate when you have a 16 year old kid thrashing around in your back seat.

“Jaime, grab his arms!” Obviously Kellin wasn’t going to calm down anytime soon unless he got out of this car. Jaime eased his way into the back seat from the crack between the divers and passenger’s seat. Quickly, he latched onto Kellin’s wrist and folded them above his head.

Vic grabbed Kellin’s chin forcefully and held his head still as one hand searched the back of his neck.
“What are you doing? Stop touching me and let me go!” Kellin squirmed but got nowhere as Mike, Jaime, and Vic rendered him completely useless. The confined boy clenched his teeth shut. Pink dusted his cheeks as Vic’s touch sent fire coursing through his neck. Realization hit Kellin as he figured out what he was doing and sent a harsh glare his way. Vic shrugged at the useless action and continued to feel up the slender neck and pressing in at certain spots.

“I swear to god if you do this Vic I’ll punch you SO hard you’ll see sideways!” Kellin struggled to get his wrist free but his attempt were in vain as Jaime had a chain grip on him.

Vic sighed at the pitiful attempt. “I don’t think you’re really in any position to say that right now.” Kellin stuck his tongue out and attempted to bite Vic’s hand by turning his head, but again, the attempt failed. Vic laughed bitterly at the try.

Suddenly Vic smiled widely. “Found it!”

One last panicked, high scream escaped Kellin until he fell silent.

Mike panicked. “What the hell did you do to the poor kid?”

“It’ll be fine, I just hit the barc-al something pressure point thing. He’ll be out for a bit and he might not be able to move his arm although it doesn’t always happen.” Jaime moved back to the front seat. Vic set Kellin on his lap between his legs with his head resting on Vic’s shoulder. Kellin, although had a tear stained face, finally looked at peace.

Silence filled the car as everyone settled down again, tired from the earlier events. Vic lyed his head on Kellin’s as his eyes slowly closed.

“Damn, that kids got some voice.” Tony chimed in. Everyone couldn’t agree more.

-

The drive home seemed to last forever. Tony was still going strong although you could tell he was getting tired as he stifled a yawn setting off a chain reaction from the other members. Jaime was drifting quickly to sleep in his spot as Mike was already fast asleep from his spot besides Vic. Vic was on the edge of sleep resting his head on Kellins.

The thick, black hair was soft to the touch and smelled amazing. Vic couldn’t help but run his hands through it. The act relaxed him in a sort of way.

The change in speed woke everyone up as Tony pulled down the street and into the driveway. “Were crashing here tonight.” Jaime called over his shoulder as he stepped into the Fuentes house like he owned the place. Tony and Jaime spent so much time here they practically lived here anyway.

“I’m too tired to walk, carry me Mike.” Tony held his arms out to Mike waiting for him to pick him up. Mike grunted in refusal and continued towards the door. Not having it, Tony ran and jumped on Mike’s back giving Mike no choice but to carry him. Vic smiled as Tony slid his arms around Mike’s neck and nuzzled into it. Mike always was a ladies’ man but Vic could see the love he held for his band mate as he smiled at the act and continued into the house.

Kellin slim body was light in Vic’s arms as he carried the small boy into the house. His head rolled back as it was no longer on Vic’s shoulder and an arm hung lazily down at his side. Kellin was the most beautiful boy Vic had ever seen. The moonlight illuminated his pale face and emphasized his features.

The house was humid and quite. Jaime crashed on the couch, already in his boxers. Mike brought Tony to his room and probably crashed already. Vic brought Kellin to his room and closed the door behind him, locking it in the process.

He slipped off his skinny jeans to be replaced by loose boxers and chose to go shirtless for bed since the heat was on.

Now there was only a small problem. No not ‘that’ problem from Vic’s… Issues. Keep your mind out of the gutter!.. For now. Kellin problems. What would he wear and where would he sleep?

Vic came up with two options. Kellin could sleep on the floor or in the bed with Vic. He could explain in the morning deciding it would probably be more comfortable on the bed. Next was the bigger problem. Clothes. Vic blushed through his dark skin as his mind started racing with fantasies of Kellin.
His worries drifted through the window and out the window as he would explain the situation to Kellin in the morning. Fuck it, he thought as he climbed on the bed and crawled over Kellin. Now all he had to do was start the task.

Now all he had to do was start the.

Now all. He had. To do. Was. START. The task.

Start the fucking task!

Vic hovered above Kellin his thoughts racing. Ever so slowly he slipped Kellin’s shirt over his pale shoulders. Vic’s blush was hard-core now. He splayed his hands and slowly ran them up Kellin’s stomach to his chest over and over. He admired how perfectly Kellin’s hair fell into his face, how attractive the innocent position of his hands fallen next to his head, the slight part in his lips as his head turned to the side beckoning Vic, how his neck was just waiting for Vic to ravish him.

Vic ran his hand through Kellin’s hair as his other stayed on the bed to steady himself. He leaned close and placed his lips against Kellin’s cheek and planted a kiss. Sparks flew through Vic’s whole body leaving him wanting more. Vic continued to trail kisses from Kellin’s cheek to his ear, nibbling at the tip. Vic brought his lips to Kellin’s neck and licked a small area. He nibbled and sucked hard and needy at the spot into the neck soothing over the love bite with a couple gentle strokes of his tongue. Vic placed more over Kellin’s body, especially his neck, marking Kellin as his and making sure everyone knew.

Vic came back to Kellin’s ear placing more kisses behind it. Biting down enticed a gasp making Kellin’s breath hitch His hands clasped Vic’s arm as he threw his head back. Vic smirked in satisfaction as he found Kellin’s sweet spot and could make these lovely sounds come from Kellin and made him feel this way.

Vic lifted himself back onto his hands admiring Kellin. He looked so beautiful and… Vic’s eyes wondered to Kellin’s lips… Tasty and delicious.

Vic’s body moved to its own accord as the blood rushed faster to his head, and not the one up north.
Grabbing a fistful of Kellin’s dark hair he hooked an arm around Kellin’s back. Bringing the body upward and closer to his. Vic tilted Kellin’s head back and crushed his forceful lips to Kellin’s soft, innocent ones forcing his tongue into Kellin’s mouth. He melted into the kiss having a hot war in their mouth. Vic pressed hard circles into Kellin’s hip throwing Kellin off. He sucked on Kellin’s bottom lip then pushed further into Kellin’s mouth. Swiping his tongue one last time along Kellin’s he came up for air. Both faces were bright red as their breath came in shallow gasps.

Kellin’s body responded as needily as Vic could tell Kellin wanted this as his growing erection pressed against his own. Wasting no time Vic began to pull Kellin’s skinny jeans hungrily. Pale fingers twisted into Vic’s hair. “Vic.” Kellin’s voice was raw from yelling earlier. The way called Kellin called out to him was to much for Vic. He flipped his shit. Vic grinded into Kellin rubbing their erections together through the thin fabric of their boxers. Another moan slipped out of Kellin but he quickly caught biting his lower lip. The act was cute and more of a turn on.

Hungry lips pressed against Kellin’s and quickly moved to his ear again. Warmth spread as Vic whispered huskily, “Let it out Kellin. Scream. You know you want to.” He licked Kellin’s ear as Kellin whimpered and his body arched a little off the bed.

Nothing came out but a few small whimpers. Kellin shook his head and looked up with pleading eyes at Vic. Irritation flared inside Vic at Kellin’s refusal to let out those sexy moans. Wasting no time for Kellin’s opinion he plunged his hand in Kellin’s boxers and stroked his length while biting the sweet spot behind his ear and soothing over the new hicky with his tongue.

A scream of pleasure erupted from Kellin. He threw his head back, ice blues eyes wide and glazed with pleasure and need, back arched off the bed as his stomach met Vic’s, sweat glistened off their skin. Vic pressed their bodies together and rubbed them together. Seeing a helpless Kellin in such a state was such a turn on, Vic was so hard he didn’t think it possible to be more turned on.

Vic pumped a few times as his thumb would swirl around the tip gathering precum before continuing to pump. Kellin was a hot, sweaty mess moaning and withering under Vic as he begged for more with his arms pinned above his head.

“Vic!” Kellin cried out. “I’m s-so close!” Kellin bucked his hips into Vic’s hands as Vic sped up. Kellin was sent over the edge as Vic took his nipple into his mouth as he sucked, nibbled, and swirled his tongue around the sensitive skin. Heat pooled into Kellin’s stomach as he screamed and bucked his hips into Vic’s hand one last time riding out his climax. Vic had to silence him by putting his mouth over Kellin’s so he didn’t wake anyone up. Enjoying the moment and sucked on Kellin’s bottom lip and nibbled it a bit, with a swipe of his tongue he plunged his tongue into Kellin’s mouth making sure to taste every bit of Kellin.

Vic pumped Kellin a few more times before letting go. Vic was undoubtedly hard after watching Kellin get off. After quickly but sloppily cleaning them up he couldn’t handle the pressure. It’s not like it would take long fore Vic to get off but he couldn’t just relax and make it go away. Making his way to the bathroom Vic wasted no time in locking the door and sliding down the wall. Grabbing his own aching erection in his hands he jerked himself off softly moaning Kellin’s name as fantasies and images played through his mind.

Finishing himself up he made the bed again he placed himself and Kellin in the bed. Pulling Kellin close he wrapped his arms around the small body as Kellin’s head rested on his chest, he ran his fingers through Kellin’s dark hair. He was sure Kellin would remember this even when he woke up, at least Vic would make sure of it. Snuggling up to the small boy he smiled and kissed his forehead before pulling the blankets over them rest.