Status: Hope you enjoyed my one-shot. Reviews and comments always welcomed.

‘Cause This is My Wasteland

Can't Tell dreams From Reality

Something was terribly wrong when Kellin woke up. He had a dream. Or was it a dream. He couldn’t tell reality from dreams, it all felt so real… So good. Checking the time, it was 4am, much too early to be awake. A sling of curses left Kellin’s mouth. Something was still very wrong. A heart beat in his ears. It was Vic’s, which was way slower compared to Kellin’s own pulse. Placing a hand on his cheek he realized his face was hot as his breath was coming in a slight pant.

A hand slipped behind his neck and pulled Kellin forward. “To early.” Vic tiredly muttered into Kellin’s ear sending shivers down the boy’s spine. Vic cuddled up to Kellin nuzzling into his neck as he wrapped his arms back around Kellin’s torso. If Kellin’s face could get any redder, it just did.

He groaned from the throbbing, looking down, realizing what his problem was. He wanted, no, needed Vic’s touch. He cursed himself for getting hard from a hot, steamy, sexy dream with Vic, not that he could help it though. When doing something sexy with this Mexican, there’s no way you can’t NOT get hard.

Quickly crawling over Vic he shuffled over to the door and explored his way into the bathroom to take care of his little problem that just loves to fucking come at the worst times. Slipping his boxers off he grabbed hold of his hard erection and began teasing and stoking it. Something he never expected though was to hear Vic’s name coming out of his mouth as he moaned.

-

Mrs. Fuentes made breakfast as everyone was getting up. Mr. Fuentes had already gone to work. Too bad everyone was still asleep by the time she had to leave for work so she left the food to be heated up later on the counter.

Jaime was the first to get and took his time in the most food for himself first before hardly attempting at getting everyone else up. No one bothered to actually get dressed when they woke since no one had anything to hide, except maybe some hickey’s left from Vic.

As the second to wake up Kellin went to the bathroom first to make sure he got a chance just in case some people took to long. Something was off already by just a glance in the mirror. Finishing his business he rested his hands on the counter and slumped his shoulders slowly attempting to wake himself up. Splashing water onto his face he finally took notice of the odd markings on his skin. His face flushed quickly from anger and embarrassment as he realized what exactly the oddly colored markings were.

How the fuck am I supposed to go out knowing I have all over my fucking body? Kellin thought angrily. He shook his head in frustration. Ruffling a hand through his hair he realized something else was off. Lifting his hair from behind his ear more hickey’s were there, some darker than others.

“Hurry up man, some people gotta go.” Mike called from outside the door. Kellin didn’t realize how long he’d actually been in here examining the hickeys. Quickly walking past Mike he made his way back to Vic’s room, completely oblivious of the smirk Mike was throwing him

“Vic, I’m going to kick your fucking ass!” Kellin yelled as he walk into the empty room. For some reason this agitated Kellin even more as he wasted no more time walking into the dining room. He stopped just short of the doorway. Would the guys question his hickeys? Would they even care? Kellin knew they wouldn’t but that didn’t stop the anger fuming inside Kellin to out rule what others thought of him.

Quietly fuming to himself he walked in to find Vic sitting at the table waiting for his food in the microwave to be heated up. He looked over at me and smiled. I heard Mike snicker at me while Tony banged his head on the table to keep from laughing. Even Jaime was smiling like he knew what happened, which wouldn’t surprise Kellin if he did. Kellin opened his mouth but quickly closed it.

Sighing he ruffled his hand through his hair and bit his lip unsure of what to say. Anger still bubbled inside Kellin but he didn’t know how to form a proper sentence. Blood rushed to his face as he heard Mike trying hard to hold in his laughter and even Tony and Jaime were starting to snicker. Vic still had that stupid smile on his face that Kellin just wanted to punch off that cocky ass. He played off such an air of innocence that Kellin swore stars were floating around him.

Kellin sighed and was about to turn to leave until Vic picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. Kellin would usually have minded but he got a nice view of Vic’s ass as he walked. He pounded lightly onto Vic’s back. “Let me down you dick!”

Vic laughed in reply. “What’s the magic word?” He teased.

“Now!”

“Stop being such bad boy Kellin.” Vic kept teasing Kellin. “I’ll have to punish you if you don’t.”

“How are you going to punish me?” He slapped a hand over his mouth. Vic stopped walking and turned his head in an attempt to look at Kellin.

“Are you sure you really want to know?” A sly smile found its way onto Vic. Kellin lifted his body up as he slid down in Vic’s arm and tried to push him away.

“Don’t you dare!?” He panicked as Vic’s strong arms snaked tighter around his torso.

“But you wanted me to show you.” Vic smiled evilly at Kellin as his hands began to wonder. His fingers slipped into Kellin’s boxers and ran over his ass. Kellin’s face flushed and he made half-hearted attempts to get away, but Vic could tell from Kellin’s growing erecting pressed against his body that he was going to give in.

Vic set Kellin down onto the steps, seeing as they were at the bottom, and crawled on top of him. He grabbed both of Kellin’s wrists and took them into one hand placing them above his head. “You’re so cute when you’re helpless Kellin.” Kellin looked away but didn’t reply. How could he deny that he didn’t want this when it was pretty obvious from the hard-on he had.

Vic removed his hands from feeling up Kellin and force fully shoved them into Kellin’s mouth. “Suck.” He ordered. Growling, Kellin did as told. He swirled his tongue around the fingers and bobbed his head. Vic attacked Kellin’s neck. The pleasure had Kellin moaning and stopping his sucking. His teeth but lightly as he squirmed under Vic.

“God Kellin, you’re so fucking sexy.” Vic slipped his hands back into Kellin’s boxers.

Kellin blushed as he realized where Vic was going with this. “Wait, Vic! Don’t put them…” He couldn’t finish his sentence as Vic‘s wet fingers entered him. He screamed and jerked his body upwards at the new sensations.

“Get a room you horny fuckers!” Mike called from the kitchen. Laughing could be heard. Kellin face flushed completely, even his ears were lightly tinted, as the guys knew what he and Vic were doing, probably from the moans Kellin was letting out.

“Shall we continue this elsewhere?” Vic picked Kellin not wasting time on an answer. Kellin squeaked in surprise from the sudden movement, wrapping his legs around Vic’s waist and arms around his neck as Vic kept a firm hand on his butt and back. Vic groping Kellin’s ass wasn’t helping Kellin’s want and the noises coming from Kellin every time wasn’t helping Vic’s need.

Coming into the room Vic immediately locked the door and shoved Kellin against it rubbing their bodies together. Vic smirked as he looked at Kellin. The usually pale face was completely flushed as he looked back at Vic with half-lidded as completely unfocused from pleasure. His breathes were short and fast.

“Vic!” Kellin whined causing Vic to chuckle at his eagerness. He captured Kellin’s awaiting lips and sucked lightly at his bottom lip. Awkwardly, Kellin tried rocking his hips into Vic’s as his fingers tangled into Vic’s long brown hair. Vic’s tongue slipped into Kellin’s hot mouth as their tongues moved against each other with equal want and passion.

Vic lifted Kellin off the door and made his way to the bed, falling and trapping Kellin between his forearms grinding their hips together. Removing their lips, Kellin protested until Vic started nibbling lightly as his ear. He giggled at the sensations passing through his body and wrapped his arms tighter around Vic bringing them closer and pressing their bodies together more, if that were possible.

Realization hit Vic as he was missing something key. Lube. He lifted his body off Kellin’s and slapped his forehead. “I forgot the fucking lube.”

“Are you kidding me?” Kellin sat up and squirmed on the bed already missing the feeling of Vic against him.

“I’ll be right back, I think Mike has some.” Getting up he hurriedly entered the room and found some on the night-stand. The image he came back caused his face to flush through his tan skin. Kellin was laying on the bed, his hand lightly rubbing his thigh as his hand covered his mouth to cover up the whimpering noises escaping him. Vic stood there as he watched Kellin slightly thrust his hips u in want. The scene was such a turn on to his already hard cock that if he didn’t have Kellin soon he would probably explode.

Taking a condom out of the draw he walked over to Kellin. His fingers trailer over the elastic of Kellin’s boxers. “Wait!” He groaned in frustration as Kellin halted his hand. “I-I… You won’t like what you see.” He looked close to tears as a few slipped out. Shame filled his face as he stared at the bed.

“Kellin, you’re beautiful.” Kellin only protested. He understood why as he slipped Kellin’s boxers off revealing cuts along his thigh. Vic was actually expecting it since he didn’t any but a couple along his wrist. Spreading Kellin’s legs farther apart he kissed and licked at the scars running his tongue lightly over the skin. “You are still beautiful Kellin because you are you and I love you for you. Scars and all, my love for you will never change just because of something like this.” He felt Kellin’s fingers slide in his hair as tears fell on his head. Leaning up he cupped Kellin’s face and kissed him. It wasn’t an aggressive kiss like the others but one with all the feelings of love. He poured everything into this kiss and leaned Kellin gently back onto the bed.

Lubing up his fingers he held them at Kellin’s entrance. He silently asked for permission with his eyes. Kellin nodded his head. “Breath in.” Doing as told Vic slipped his fingers inside as Kellin breathed back out, trying to make it with as little pain as possible.

Kellin’s back arched off the bed at the uncomfortable feeling. He gripped Vic’s shoulders digging his nails in the soft skin. After waiting a moment Kellin nodded his head giving the go to start moving.

“Ugh, faster Vic. It… Fuck, it feels good.” Kellin begged making Vic smirked. He started scissoring his fingers before adding a third stretching Kellin. An idea struck him as he adjusted his angle. “Holy shit! Fuck Vic, do that again. Oh fuck, god damn!” A string of curse words left his mouth. Embarrassed, he turned his head to the side. Fuck, why am I so vocal? He though.

Found it! Vic smiled at the fact that he found Kellin’s spot. His smile only increased when Kellin turned his head because he was so embarrassed and even went as far as to place a hand over his mouth. He cupped Kellin’s cheek in his hand and kissed him nibbling on his bottom lip. “You’re so fucking sexy, scream for me Kellin.” Hitting that spot, Kellin couldn’t hold back his muffled cry as he threw his head back.

Believing Kellin was starched enough he removed his fingers. “Flip.” Kellin obeyed with no objection. He wanted- no- needed Vic right now after feeling empty when Vic’s finger left him. Putting the condom and lubing himself up, he lined up with Kellin’s entrance. “Are you ready?” Kellin nodded as he took a deep breath.

Vic pushed in as Kellin cried out. The head was the hardest and probably the most painful part. His arms shook as Kellin forced them to not give out. Vic finished pushing in and traced small circles into Kellin’s hip and soothingly whispered into Kellin’s ear. Once Kellin adjusted Vic pulled out and rocked back in. “Kellin, I love you so much.” Vic whispered.

“I-I…” He could barely form a sentence as Vic started speeding. “Oh fuck! I l-love you to. S-so much.” Vic smiled into Kellin’s neck. “Fuck Vic! Please, g-go faster! And hit that o-one spot again.” Kellin begged. Vic lifted himself from Kellin’s body, holding his shoulders down as he adjusted the angle. Kellin screamed out in ecstasy as he threw his head back. Vic leaned forward again and pinned Kellin’s wrist to the bed. Letting go of one he grabbed Kellin’s stomach and started leaving hickeys on his back and soothing over the marks with long strokes of his tongue.

Vic knew he and Kellin were getting close as their breathing was getting heavier. His hand trailed over Kellin’s stomach before grabbing his dick to jerk Kellin off. Kellin screamed out positive that the guys downstairs probably heard. Oh how much Vic loved the noises Kellin made.

Grabbing a fistful of Kellin’s hair he lifted Him off the bed and shoved two fingers in Kellin’s mouth earning a grunt from the pale boy. Quickly he started moving them and working them against Kellin’s tongue as it responded by swirling around them. He lightly nipped and sucked at Vic’s fingers. Kellin’s own fingers found their way into Vic’s hair as he gripped at the dark strands. Heat pooled at his stomach as the movement of Vic’s hand along his cock brought him over the edge. Vic’s hand moved along his length as his thumb swiped over the tip occasionally. “V-vic. I’mf so c-cwose! I’mf g-gonna..” Kellin’s tried as his words were still muffled by Vic’s fingers. Vic nipping at the sweet spot behind his ear did the trick to bring him over the edge. With a loud grunt he spilled his seed into Vic’s and on the bed and slumped his head onto Vic’s shoulder. Vic followed closely behind as he came moaning Kellin’s name.

Pumping Kellin a few more times and thrusting into him a few more times they came down from their highs. As Vic slipped his fingers from Kellin’s mouth as Kellin slumped towards the bed, Vic lying on top of Kellin. Pulling out and rolling to the side, he wrapped his arms around Kellin’s torso snuggling Kellin into his chest. He licked and nibbled at Kellin’s ear before kissing his neck and resting his head against Kellin’s back. “That was amazing.” Kellin breathed.

“Yeah.” Vic laughed before leaving long trails of saliva across Kellin’s back and neck.

“Would you stop that?” Kellin shuttered from the feeling of the long strokes.

“Why, getting turned on again?” Vic smirked into Kellin’s back.

Kellin blushed. “No!” Kellin struggled to stop Vic’s hand from moving farther south. “We have to get back down stairs.”

“Says who?” Vic turned Kellin over in his arms and kissed him on the lips slipping his tongue in is mouth not allowing Kellin to answer. Kellin melted into the kiss as his tongue moved against Vic’s.

Pulling apart Kellin snuggled his body close to Vic’s. “I really do love you Kellin.” Emotion filled Vic’s voice.

Kellin kissed Vic putting all his feelings into the kiss. “I love you to Vic.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel. Hope you enjoyed my little smut their. Comments and reviews are always welcomed.