The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 098

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” I squealed as Tyler and I walked into the hall where our reception was going to be held tomorrow night, “It’s so beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like it, babe,” Tyler breathed as he kissed my head and hugged me when I started to cry a little. Everything was yellow and white, I was in love with it and so happy what the girls had planned, “Just think about it, tomorrow night, you’ll be my wife.”

“Yes!” I smiled brightly and pressed my lips against hers, “But,” she said and I looked at her, “We’re keeping it traditional.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m staying at a hotel tonight with the girls,” I said and he sighed, “I’ll meet you at the alter.”

“Don’t be late,” he said and I smirked.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” I said and then kissed him, “Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life?”

“I do,” he said and I smiled brightly.

“You’ve been practicing,” I giggled and he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, “I love you, Tyler.”

“I love you too, Emily.”

-Tyler-
“You see her?” I asked Matt as he walked over towards me, him and some of my groomsmen were already here, the wedding wasn’t for another hour and I was so nervous.

“Yeah,” he said and smiled towards me, “Hurt her and I’ll kill you.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” I said and Matt smirked, patted my shoulders and nodded his head.

Matt was going to be walking his sister down the aisle since technically no one from her actually family was going to be here, just her friends that she considered her family. Most of the Penguins were here, and even some of the Stars were here as her family, of course my team, or my old team was here for both of us and then my family, which was soon to be Emily’s family.

“Segs!” I heard and looked to the back of the church and smiled, seeing some of my teammates and their wives or girlfriends coming in.

“Did you see her yet?” Brad asked and I shook my head.

“She’s keeping it traditional,” I said and the guys smirked, “Won’t let me see her until the alter.”

“Maybe she did that to run,” Brad said and I glared at his smirking face.

“Don’t say that, I’m nervous enough,” I said and the guys laughed.

“It’s all right, man, she’s head over heels with your ass,” Milan said and I looked at him and nodded my head.

I heard a bark and we all looked towards the door to see my sister bringing Marshall in, she let him go and he ran over towards me, I smirked, bent down and petted my dog, happy to see him to try and keep my nerves calm.

“What’s Marshall doing here?” Tuukka asked.

“He’s our ring bearer,” I smirked and the guys laughed, “What?”

“That’s so adorable!” Milan said and the guy patted my back.

“Shut up.”

-Emily-
“I now pronounce your husband and wife, please tour so I can introduce Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Seguin,” the minister said and Tyler and I smiled towards each other, “You may now kiss your bride.”

Tyler pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine, after all of this time, after everything we’ve been through, physically and emotionally, it was here, it was finally here, and it was over, well half of it, I was now Tyler’s wife. The claps and cheers were heard throughout the church and we pulled apart and smiled towards each other.

“Love you, Em,” Tyler said and kissed my forehead and I giggled and nodded my head.

“I love you too.”

We walked off of the alter, down the aisle, everyone was standing for us as we walked passed them. Tyler and I walked into another room of the church as we waited for everyone to leave and wait for us outside. When Matt came in saying we could leave, Tyler and I walked to the church doors and outside to see everyone waiting for us. We walked passed everyone and to our limo that was at the end of the carpet that was going to take us to our reception.

When we got to the hall, before we went in, the photographer pulled us to a separate area to get some pictures of us. Soon people in the wedding came over and were in the pictures as well. Tyler took a picture with his mother and sister, then I joined them, I had one with Matt, it was a silly one of course, and then Tyler had one with all of his guys, I had one with all of my girls, Tyler and I were together holding Marshall, and then our final one, was of Tyler and I kissing in front of a tree that had lights all over it, they even managed to shoot a second picture of us in that same position, except with Marshall lying down by the tree with his little bow tie on and ring bearer pillow in front of him. The photographer had to do it fast before Marshall’s attention was caught elsewhere and the picture was ruined.

The pictures were over; we walked towards the reception to find that everyone was in there waiting for us. Everything seemed to happen so quickly, the dinner, the speeches, my brother gave a beautiful speech, Tyler gave us a speech that made everyone laugh, it was true, he had dysfunctional family, but I loved them just the way they were and I was happy to be a part of it.
The DJ called Tyler and I up to the dance floor for the first song. I not going to lie, I cried throughout the song, Tyler wanted to be in charge of some things in the wedding, choosing our first song was one of those things, and he chose a beautiful song.

“This is my love song to you, let every woman know I’m yours, so you can fall asleep each night, babe, and you know I’m dreaming of you more. You’re always hoping that we make it, you always want to keep my gaze, well you’re the only one I see, and that’s the one thing that won’t change. I’ll never stop trying, I’ll never stop watching as you leave, I’ll never stop losing my breath, every time I see you looking back at me, I’ll never stop holding your hand, I’ll never stop opening your door, I’ll never stop choosing you babe, I’ll never get used to you…”

After our song, the DJ started playing music that everyone could dance to. Tyler and I left the dance floor laughing as everyone became a different person and enjoying getting drunk and dancing. I heard my name and turned around and smiled, engulfed in large arms.

“Jamie!” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his name, “I’m so glad you’re here!”

“Well, for you, anything!” he said and I giggled, “And I had to meet the new teammate,” Jamie said and looked at Tyler and shook his hand, “Nice to meet you, congratulations- Better take care of her or your new team will kill your ass.”

“You know, I kind of figured she knew a few on the team, but not the Captain,” Tyler said and I giggled.

“Em and I were best friends when Matty was on the team, before I was Captain,” Jamie said as he winked towards Tyler, looked at me and kissed my head, “Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s a girl in the yellow dress that I want to introduce myself to.”

“Go get her, tiger,” I laughed and patted Jamie’s back and watched as he walked over towards Ashley.

“I didn’t know you were best friends with my Captain,” Tyler said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

I giggled and looked up at him, “I guess there are things you still need to learn about me, Mr. Seguin.”

“I’ll learn them as life goes, Mrs. Seguin,” he smiled brightly and then pressed his lips against mine.

After a while of dancing and everyone having a great time, it came time to cut the cake and I smiled as it came out. Tyler’s mom took a picture and then handed us the utensils, we both cut a piece off and placed some on our plate. We were going to feed each other a piece, Tyler gave me mine first and then I smirked as I was about to give him his, but instead, smeared it over his face.

Everyone was laughing and Tyler looked at me and smirked and then pressed his lips against mine, making some of the cake get on my face, which made everyone laugh harder. After we fed each the cake, the staff and Tyler’s mother helped served the cake to everyone as Tyler and I found a bathroom to clean ourselves up.

As I finished cleaning myself up, I walked out of the bathroom and was pushed against the wall, I gasped as Tyler smirked towards me, “Come here often?” he asked as his hands slid under my dress.

“You better stop, I’m a married woman,” I said and he smiled brightly.

“Oh yeah, where’s your husband?”

“Probably off finding some pitch forks and torches,” I joked and Tyler laughed and pressed his lips against mine and kissed my head.

“What am I? A monster that needs to be hunted down?”

“First thing that came to my head,” I laughed and we walked hand in hand back to the party.

After cake, the DJ announced for the dance between brother and sister. This was usually the father / daughter dance, but since Tyler didn’t invite his father and I didn’t invite either of my parents and I didn’t really know Tyler’s soon to be step-dad, I thought Matt was the best thing for me.

Matt took my hand and led me to the dance floor and then kissed my head, Because you loved me by Celine Dion played and Matt and I giggled at the fact that it was a song that represented us perfectly. Throughout our life, Matt was there for me in everyway shape and form, I owe him everything and he did it all for me because he loved me, that's why I chose this song for my brother and I.

After our dance, Tyler and his mother dance as I stood with my brother, looking at the life that I was going to have for myself. Matt held my hand I look at my brother, smiling brightly, “Matt,” he looked at me, “I have a family.”

“Yeah you do, Em,” he kissed my head, “Yeah you do. But don’t forget about you big brother.”

“Never,” I said and wrapped my arms around his chest and leaned against him, smiling towards Tyler as he and his mother talked during their dance, ‘…I have a family…’