The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 097:

I rushed home and found Tyler sitting on the couch staring at the ground; Brad was sitting on the arm rest next to him just looking at him. When the door opened so hard and hit the wall, Brad jumped and looked at me; he saw Brooke standing behind me and then rushed over towards me.

“Em, he’s been-“

“I heard,” I managed to choke out, “How is he?”

“Not good,” Brad said and I nodded my head, Brad ushered everyone out so that it was just Tyler and I.

I walked over towards him on the couch, knelt down in front of him, my hands resting on his knees and I looked at his shocked face, “Ty.”

“I’ve been traded,” he said and I nodded my head.

“I heard.”

“What am I going to do, Em?” he asked and I looked at him confused, “Why did they trade me?”

“I don’t know babe, but it’ll be all right,” I said and then ran my fingers through his hair.

“What’s going to happen to us?” he asked and I looked at him shocked.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“It’s Dallas, Texas, Em,” he said and I was a little taken back.

“Tyler Seguin, do you honestly think that I’m going to stay in Boston knowing you’re not here!” I growled, “You wanted me so bad, you fought for me so much, well guess what, you’re stuck with me! We’re going to be married in less than a month, and you think a little trade is going to keep us apart, then you’re sorely mistaken!”

“I know you have a life here,” he said and I cupped his face.

“You’re my life, Ty- Where ever you go, I go,” I said and he grabbed my hands, “I’ll just find a new teaching job in Texas.”

“You’ll really go?” he asked surprised.

“Stop talking nonsense, I love you Tyler!” I said and he pressed his lips against mine and then hugged me close.

“I love you so much, Emily,” he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“When do you need to be in Dallas?” I asked and he sighed.

“Next week, I’ll be there for about a week,” he said and I nodded my head.

“Guess we should pack everything and when we go down next week, I’ll start looking for a place,” I said and Tyler looked at me.

“We?”

“You’re stuck with me, baby,” I said and he smirked and kissed my forehead.

“What would I do without you?” he asked and I giggled.

“Crash and burn,” I said and Tyler smirked and nodded his head, “Everyone’s outside, should I send them away, or let them in?”

“I don’t really want to see anyone right now,” he said and I nodded my head and then got up off of Tyler’s lap. I was almost at the door when it hit me, and I walked back over towards Tyler and kissed his cheek and then punched his shoulder, “What was that for?” he asked and I kissed his cheek again.

“For being the most sweetest, most jerkyiest boyfriend ever,” I said and he looked at me confused.

“Jerkyiest?” he asked and I nodded my head, “Why?”

I looked at him and smirked, “Yellow.”

I simply said and then watched a smile form on Tyler’s lips, “You’re welcome.”

“Thank you, I love it,” I said and then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek, “And I love you.”

-Tyler-
“It’s so hot,” Emily sighed and then started to fan herself, we were outside for a total of five minutes, waiting for our rental car.

“It’s Texas,” I said and she giggled.

“My brother played for the Stars, trust me, I know Texas,” Emily said and I looked at her and nodded my head, making a mental note to remember that she might know some of my new teammates.

When we managed to get out rental car, I drove to the hotel. It was the middle of the afternoon and I didn’t need to meet with anyone until tomorrow. Emily and I were going to relax, get something to eat and then start looking at some homes online before we go and meet with a Realtor.

“What do you want the house to have, Em?” I asked as we sat in our room, just deciding to order room service, Emily was too tired to go out.

“I want it to be an actual house,” she said and I nodded my head, “With a yard- A fenced in backyard for Marshall.”

“All right,” I said and then wrote those things down, “Bedrooms?”

“Three, four, I don’t care, you have to think about your family,” Emily said and I sighed and nodded my head, she was right, I was going to need at least four bedrooms for when mom and my sisters come down, “I wouldn’t mind a big yard.”

“Why a big yard?” I asked as she walked over towards me and then plopped herself on my lap and made us lean back on the office chair I was sitting in.

“Because I wouldn’t mind seeing you mowing all of the grass,” she said in a way that was so sexy as she rubbed her hands up my chest.

“Oh, so you like to watch me work?” I chuckled and Emily bit her lip and nodded her head. I leaned up and pressed my lips against hers and then picked her up and carried her to the bed, climbing on top of her and continuing the kiss. She laughed when I sneaked my hands under her shirt and nipped at her neck, “Enjoying my work?”

“Definitely,” she groaned and then grinds her hips into mine.

I smirked and started to nip at her stomach, I could feel myself getting hard the more Emily rubbed her hips against mine. I leaned up and pressed my lips against hers and our tongues battled against each other when there was a knock at the door.

“Room service!”

Emily giggled and I sighed and dropped my head, “I’ll get it,” she laughed and then climbed out from under me, “You might want to fix that.”

“Shut up,” I growled, which only made her laugh harder.

I walked into the bathroom as Emily opened the door to let the person drop the food off, I looked
down at my problem and growled, deciding to strip my clothes and hop into a cold shower.

-Emily-
Tyler was in the shower when I popped the lid to the cart and found his steak dinner, I covered it back up and opened the next one, it was my salad with grilled chicken on top. I smiled and hopped onto the bed, turned on the TV and started to eat.

Tyler came out a little while later with a towel around his waist, I snickered a little because I knew why he took a shower. He sent me a playful glare, threw his boxers on and then came in, joined me on the bed and started to eat.

We watched The Expendables one and two and then Tyler’s phone rang, I looked at the time and saw that it was just after nine at night. I yawned and stretched as Tyler climbed out of bed and walked out onto the balcony.

‘…I guess when he’s at his meeting tomorrow, I guess I can start looking for a job…’ I thought and then sighed, getting comfortable in the bed and yawning again.

Soon Tyler came back into the room, turned the TV off, climbed into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me, “That was the Coach, he just wanted to make sure that I made it here all right.”

“That was nice of him,” I said and Tyler sighed and nodded his head. I sat up and looked at Tyler, “Babe,” I placed my hand on the side of his neck and rubbed his cheek with my thumb, “I know you don’t want to be here, Ty, but promise me that you’ll try- This team might be good for you, or you might be good for them.”

“I love you, Em.”

“I love you too, Ty,” I said and then kissed his head and then wrapped my arms around his chest, “I think when you’re at your meeting tomorrow, I’ll go look at some of the schools around here.”

“You don’t have to work, Em,” Tyler said and I smirked.

“I know, but I want to,” I said and Tyler looked down at me.

“You know I’ll take care of you.”

“I know, but I want to be a teacher, I’ve always wanted that,” I said and Tyler smirked and nodded his head, “At least I won’t have to work summers and I’ll be home at night.”

“Yeah, that’s a plus,” he smiled and then pressed his lips against mine, “Just promise that I’ll always be your only teacher’s pet.”

“Oh,” I giggled and then ran my hands up and down his chest, “I can definitely promise that.”