Status: Complete

Well Hello There, Mr. Carter

Chapter 1: Well hello there Mr Carter

*Annie's POV*

Standing in the crowd with my best friend Robyn, I watched Wayne as he moved around the stage cursing the way he always did. "Oh lighten up!" Robyn said poking me annoyingly. "Whatever." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. I tried to enjoy myself, I really did but every single thought revolved around Taylor. My thoughts were interrupted by someone pulling me to the side. "Hey cut it out!" I shouted pulling my arm free. "Sorry shawty." Wayne smiled that million dollar smile at me. "Oh sorry I didn't know it was you." I blushed and nervously tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Nah bae its cool. I shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that." He winked at me. "Yeah. Why'd you do that anyways?" I crossed my arms. "Cuz shawty I like you." He smirked. "Why? Why now? Why not any other time you saw me?" I put my hands on my hips. "I don't know, I guess I never said nothin cuz you were with Taylor but when I saw you tonight standin' in the crowd with Robyn I knew I had to do it." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "Dwayne what are you doin sneakin "round with Annie?" Robyn smacked the side of his head playfully. "So what? Now she belongs to you?" He smirked. "Yep." She smirked crossing her arms. "Dwayne let's go!" Baby (Birdman) called. "Comin'!" He shouted. I sighed knowing everything was gonna go back to the way they were before. "An, can I get you're number?" He smiled. "Sure." I took his phone and put my number in it. He thanked me and smiled at me one last time.