Status: Complete

Well Hello There, Mr. Carter

Chapter 2: Boy you got it bad

*One week later*

*Wayne's POV*

Ever since the night I told Annie I liked her I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't get the image of her perfect smile out my mind. It was driving me insane. "Wayne, baby wassup? You haven't been yourself lately." Nicky sat down next to me on the couch. "Nothin." I lied. "Don't lie to me!" She slapped my arm. I sighed knowing she wasn't going to give up until I told her. "You know Annie, Robyn's friend?" She nodded. "The one you've had a crush on since forever?" She smiled playfully. I nodded. "Yeah. Well last week after my concert I told her I like her." Her smile popped into my mind again and made me smile like a fool. "Boy you got it bad." She laughed. "Yeah I know." I laughed. "Have you called her?" She looked at me seriously. I shook my head. "You'd better!" She nudged me. I sighed. "You think so?" I twisted my mouth the way I always did when I had to make a decision. "Yeah." She smiled. "Okay." I smiled and pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled her number.
"Hello?" She said in a sleepy tone.
"Hey shawty, its Wayne." I smiled to myself.
"Oh hi Dwayne." She giggled.
"Whatchu doin bae?"
"Nothing really you?"
"Just chillin'. Wanna hang?"
"Sure."
"Cool I'mma be there in 5 k?"
"Sure. But 'member I'm at Robyn's"
"Cool."

*Annie's POV*

I was doing my hair when my phone buzzed. A smile crept onto my face when I saw Dwayne's name pop up on my screen. My heart started pounding so hard when he asked if I wanted to hang out that I was convinced that it would pop of my mouth. I'd just put my shoes on when there was a knock on the door.

*Robyn's POV*

I was busy in the kitchen when someone knocked on the door. I was so annoyed that someone was interrupting my cooking. I threw the door expecting to see a reporter or someone but instead I saw Wayne. "Whatchu want nigga?" I crossed my arms leaning against the door frame. "Don't be hatin on a brother, I just came to get Annie." He smirked. "What for?" I raised an eyebrow. "None of your damn business." He shook his head. "Annie!" I shouted. "Coming!" She ran down the stairs. "Hey." Wayne's jaw dropped. "Hey Dwayne." She smiled. "Annie why you goin' out with this nigga?" Robyn crossed her arms. "Jealousy makes you nasty Rob." She rolled her eyes.