Merci Pour Le Venin.

Come on, come on, lick my battery.

((((Last warning - this chapter is pure smut, sex scenes that are graphically described)))

GERARD'S POV.

Palms sweating, I shuffled my feet past the front door to the apartment. Mr Prostitute - because all he was to me was the pop to my cherry - turned round abruptly. Eyes wide I looked around the room anxiously. “Chill dude, thought I’d just say I’m Frank, Frank Iero. Not Zack. Just wanted to make sure you’re not a psycho paedophile wanting to cut off my balls and sell them on eBay or something” I nodded, keeping my lips sewn tight in case I blew it all and the hot man in front of me would know I’m a lame pussy. I exhaled, then bit my lip as I gazed into Frank’s somewhat golden eyes; although I swore earlier they were more of a moss green. He giggled a high pitched hiccupping laugh and looked down concealing the face I, for some reason, adored staring at like a creeper. When our eyes met, he was smouldering hot with a look on his face that bellowed ‘I’m going to fuck you like you’re my slut and you’re going to love every second’.
A hand grabbed at me neck as he thrust his lips onto mine. Crashing. Colliding. My tongue wrapped around his, tugging gently at his piercing and sucking on his tongue. A groan came out of his throat, inviting me. He pushed his hipbones against mine, his bulging crotch throbbing against the skin tight denim covering my erection. We stumbled into walls, tripped over the shit that scattered the apartment until we fell on the couch. By then, we were in just our jeans. Frank twisted me under him, mounted me and started grinding against me as he sucked and nibbled on my neck, also while twisting my nipples with the tips of his fingers. I sighed and groaned, wiggling in anticipation under him. I protested as he hesitated in grinding; but was eager as soon as he unzipped my pants and slid down my boxers. He took me in his hands immediately, licking and tugging on his lip ring as if he was savouring me up. Teasing me and my erection, he stared down at me, not losing eye contact as his tongue glided along my shaft, swirling around my tip before he started sucking and taking me all down until I hit the back of his throat. He started moving his hands up and down as he sucked on my bell-end. I arched my back and grabbed his hair tight, thrusting into his mouth as he took me all in without even a gag. My moans became jagged and hitched as he sensitively grazed his teeth along my shaft, before yet again, sucking and impressively taking me in one hand, enough to make me spasm and shake against him. As soon as I was at my climax, he stopped. I whimpered, wanting more. “69?” he asked. “uhm wha—what?” I stumbled, was he asking me my age or something? – because no, I was 18 without a single wrinkle thank you very much! He chuckled, and turned his head on the side, pondering. “Aw babyboy!” he exclaimed. He sat up. “We both suck each other at the same time. Look, I’ll lay down and you simply go on all fours on top. Your dick will be in my mouth, and I’ll make you cum down my throat. And you suck me off, like the dirty man I know you can be” It took me a while, fumbling around, grunting when I collapsed. Stupidly clumsy, I scolded myself mentally. As I gripped his toned thighs, I pursed my lips around his hard-on, as I flicked my tongue over the slit. He tasted sweet, but bitterly salty at the same time. I could imagine what his cum would taste like. I could feel him nibbling on my balls, massaging them in his mouth, gently taking them in his mouth. I gasped and he immediately took me by his tongue again; I grinded against his tongue as I eagerly moved my hands and mouth up and down his shaft, getting quicker as he brought me to my climax again, groaning as his body moved jerked as spams shook him, he exploded inside me. I could feel myself climbing higher, as I reached cloud nine, I too, released inside his mouth and all over his face. “Lick it off” he demanded. Hesitantly, I tasted myself. The bitterness of my sperm hit my tongue, I winced but continued to do what he told me to. After, strangely shy, I pulled my knees up to my chin and looked into his eyes, smiling sweetly. “C’mon, let’s sleep. You’ll need it for the morning” he winked, and kissed my forehead. I got to sleep with this smouldering hot man, as well? Boy, this was my lucky day…
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh I need to expand my vocabularly on this smut stuff ;P
Anyway, here's a sexy sex scene for you guys!
The plot will continue after this chapter (but a lot more sex scenes i'm sure)

-Sazzie
xo