Status: get sucked into a young money bromance and youll be craving more.!

The Tape

The tape part 1.

The tape part.1

Drakes p.o.v

"Wayne baby I'm sorry, it was an accident I didn't mean for it to get out there like that it started off as a joke" "yeayh a Joke that's putting our fuckin careers in danger. I gotta worry bout what the fuck I'm wearin now, what the fuck I say, where the fuck I go who the fuck I'm hangin wit, thanks drake now I'm really suspect."(wayne to drake sarcastically) " baby I told you I didn't mean for it to get out there I said I'm sorry baby what more can I do?" "Get the fuck out thats what the fuck you can do" (wayne shouts angrily) I looked at him shockingly "what you mean get out?" I asked. "Nigga pack yo fuckin shit and get the hell outta my house" "baby please I'm sorry please" wayne shoves drake. I grabbed a couple of shirts, 4 pairs of boxers ,axe ,body wash some socks and some jeans. I looked back at wayne' he was rollin up a blunt. He had a angry expression on his face. He never got so angry about things getting out there that should have been kept between the two of us. I never knew he was so overprotective about his sexuality. We always understood eachother so well. Every since his doctor took em off that xanix he's been all sensative and shit. I texted nicki and told her I would be on my way. She never texted back. I got in my car and headed towards nickis. I glanced at the pic in my rearview, a picture of me and wayne lay there we both had smiles on our faces. we appeared more like best friends on the picture than lovers. Wayne was so differant back then its like the things that made me love him most were begganing to fade. I arrived at nickis. I could see the upstairs bedroom light on. I walked up to the house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and gave me a friendly hug. "Come in drake" she said. I stepped in and slipped outta my shoes. I could smell cornbread and fried chicken from the living room.the tv was on the young and the restless. "Why did you decide to drop by this time of night? My clock read 11:45 pm "well something kinda surfaced on the web and wayne kinda wants to kill me because of it." "What is it a sextape? She asked worried. "Yeayh but I accidentlly sent it to chris but I was able to stop it two minutes into the tape it was just some suspect pics of us. I removed everything else. wayne asked chris to erase it." " damn a sex tape onljne, you know how insecure wayne is about himself let alone his sexuality." " I know I guess I could understand why he's so mad but it's just a censored picture of us wit no shirts that's it nothin really even got out there. You gotta remember wayne blows things way outta porportion." "So what are you gonna do"? She asked. "Shit I don't know he won't accept an appology" "just show em your really sorry and you respect him as a person. Something more than just a simple I'm sorry, make him dinner buy him a card whatever" "he doesn't seem to understand that it was an accident. He acts like I just pulled some petty ass shit and tried to out him online." Nicki minaj; " you gotta understand that wayne's been through a lot in his life and some things are a little more sensative then others you just gotta learn to work wit em. we all do that's just the way he is. You gotta learn to live wit it especially if yaws dating one another". "Thanks a lot nicki Imma try the dinner thing and see if it works." " aww your welcome anytime drizzy".
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! Please subscribe:-)