Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twelve: Try

You have ONE new message and 12 old messages... I pressed the answering machine after noticing it was flashing expecting a message from Niall it was coming to that time he was going to be back here soon.

Uh Hi... Ariel. it's Ryan... wow this is awkward. well obviously you're not home or else I wouldn't be talking to myself like a fucking idiot. I was confused and slightly amused my his awkwardness over the phone
look I was ringing to well apologise for being a total dickhead to you these past couple weeks and well months and I was hoping that perhaps we could go get some coffee talk through some stuff or so I could like say I'm sorry in well... person.. anyway just let me know...bye?? I guess.

what the fuck? that was so unexpected I thought I was going to pass out, my jaw hit the ground and I honestly couldn't believe it. Surely Jamie must have had something to do with it but then again how could he? Jamie is out of town.

I figured it'd be best just not reply to Ryan just yet because I couldn't talk about anything just yet.
Days and Nights went by and it was drawing close to the date Niall got in and Amy was in town visiting me with Jordan and Lizzy.

* * * *

"wow babe. your place is a mess what are you even doing ?" Jordan asked sitting on the edge of my bed "Well you see Niall is back in a few days and I can't seem to find the necklace he gave me and I'm stressing because I can't find it." I replied stress had started to get the better of me. "Stop being a dickhead, now what does it look like?" Jordan asked "well it's a silver key." I said looking up at him.
"you mean this?"he laughed dangling the necklace in the air "Yes!!"" I replied racing over to him "Jesus fuck you looked like Golum just then..." "you are a life saver." I smiled hugging him tightly

"So you and Niall seem pretty serious, when is he going to introduce you to the parentals ?" Jordan asked snooping around my room "um well he has mentioned something about Ireland in the Christmas time..." I trailed off "What?!? you have to go ! it would be so romantic and you two are so cute!" Jordan exclaimed

"There is no use trying to convince her to come away wit' me. I've been tryin' for almost what 8 months now or has it been 9?" that smug Irish bastard , I saw Jordan raising his eyebrows while I tried not to smile "I think it's because she can't handle.. the uh shit weather."
"Niall James Horan, what the fuck are you doing back here so early? you're--" Niall intervened kissing me so I would shut up "I've missed you too." He smirked sitting down "I'm sorry I was just well... surprised." I smiled leaning into him "well that was the plan I managed to talk someone into swapping flights with me so of course I wasn't going to tell you." He replied .

"So we have almost a whole week together, then we play a show then hit the road again." Niall explained as we lay down on the bed. Jordan had left us to catch up so he was downstairs with the girls while we hung up here.
"You should get some sleep you look tired." I said softly pulling a blanket over him "yeah I am a bit." He yawned getting comfortable in my lap "rest up babe." I smiled picking up my phone.

Reminder: 2 o'clock @ corner cafe, 'meeting' with RK I knew I put that into my phone for a reason but now Niall was here I couldn't possibly leave to go meet with my ex that I didn't want people to know about because that would be wrong but I couldn't blow him off again or could I ?
this is harder than it should be. I sighed loudly stroking Nialls hair, smiling at the way he slept

As he slowly woke the smile on his face grew "hey sleepy boy..." I smiled "you stuck around? I love you." He said as he pursed his lips for a kiss "of course I did because I love you." I winked
"Well now that I'm awake do you want to go get a coffee? I walked past a cute little cafe not far from here on the corner." Niall suggested "I like that idea my lovely let me get my jacket and we'll head out." I replied slipping off the bed "Okay so we'll leave at 2 then?" Niall scoffed walking down to the kitchen. "you know me so well babe!" I grinned looking into my closet for an appropriate outfit.
I fixed my hair pinning my fringe back and putting on a natural look.

2:00 alarm bells were ringing, I was probably going to run into Ryan "Baby !! lets go!" Niall shouted from the door "Okay ok I'm coming." I replied skipping down the stairs jumping into Nialls arms "You're far too cute." he smiled piggy backing me out the door and down the stairs.

As we walked hand and hand down the street to the cafe we were ambushed by the paparazzi sticking their cameras in our faces
"Guys could you back up a little please ? we don't mind you taking the photos but not this close." Niall said placing his hand on my lower back they backed up a little and Niall and I headed into the coffee shop and I kept my head down "What do you want to drink babe?" he asked "um large mocha and a muffin please, I'll go find us a wee little booth." I kissed walking to the back where I saw Ryan sitting a few tables away.

While I sat waiting for Niall to come over, I couldn't help but look over at Ryan and watch how his face lit up every time the door opened and how disappointment took over right after
Hi Ryan, look I can't come today. I have had an unexpected visitor show up. Sorry I quickly texted Ryan and kept my head down I couldn't bare to look at him any longer
1 New Message: RKF: Of course I should've guessed! You stupid bitch quit playing your stupid mind games with me! one minute you want to talk and then the next it's all 'oh I can't do it.' well guess what I'm done trying with you. fuck you seriously I'm so done!

I knew it wasn't going to end well, I heard the sound of the chair legs scrapping along the floor boards and out the door "Wow he didn't look to happy." Niall scoffed "No he didn't must have been stood up or something." I sighed putting on a smile "probably, Now I've seen you've been doing Youtube videos and have had a lot of views. does this mean my girlfriend is going to be famous?" Niall asked "hardly I just posted a few tutorials, nothing I'll get famous for." I laughed hiding in Nialls arms trying to forget the Ryan drama "Well you also vlog so you will probably get famous you dick and then if I appear you will get really really famous." He smirked "good so you will be staying out." I said sweetly kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit
sorry guys x

btw I'm getting to the point where I'm calling the chapters whatever song I'm listening to when I write it if I can't think of any