Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Fourteen: Claws Come Out pt 2

"What are you doing ?" I heard his voice say, it pierced through my soul "Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered starting to panic "I'm working and well I can see you're doing the same. so which one of the boys hired you for the night?" Ryan asked "Fuck you asshole, leave me the fuck alone!" I replied clenching my fist getting ready to swing.

"Now, now don't let your anger get the best of you. You turn very ugly when you get angry." He laughed running his fingers along my arms "Don't touch me..." I shunted "you never answered my question. "what I do is none of your business and I would appreciate it if you didn't go around spreading lies about me!" I replied walking away. "Just stay away from me." I added

"Hey where are you going?" Niall asked as I walked into him "uh-uh I was...." I stuttered "Hey Niall." Ryan waved "Hey man, have you met my girlfriend Ariel?" he asked "yeah we just met now...." I said "yeah, well I'd better go." Ryan said walking in the opposite direction.

Niall and the boys all headed outside to go meet fans for a while which gave Ryan the chance to come up and well be a dick to me "so you're fucking the blonde one hmm interesting see I would have thought you'd go after Harry because well his more famous then if you had his child you'd be rich and oh lets not forget famous. So why did you choose Niall anyway? was it because he's famous?" Niall asked
"no it wasn't and when we met he didn't tell me he was famous or anything until the week was up. Niall is everything you're not that's why I chose him. He doesn't treat me like shit that's why." I replied scanning over the wall in the Green room RK AM 4ver Unstoppable when I saw it I got the sharpie out to scribble it out "A bit harsh don't you think? or is that your plan to erase all evidence of an 'Us' or what?" Ryan asked taking the pen "Of course I regret everything with you if I could I would take it all back. from the moment we met to the day you left me." I replied.

"twisting the story like always. Good to know nothing has changed. You're probably still the same old lies her way through everything Ariel we all know and hate." "If that's what you want to think then whatever just stay away from Niall and I there is no way you're going to ruin that relationship." I said poking his chest "Oh god so you guys have a honesty policy oh wait clearly not because if he did he would have known we dated.... I wonder how he'd react to that better yet I wonder how everyone would react to you not being the person they think you are." Ryan said in that I'm going to tell everyone your secret kind of voice "Ryan... No.. please don't..." I practically begged "What is this?" Ryan asked raising his eyebrows "Please don't.... please.." I said walking in front of him and in front of the door "hmmm I'm feeling generous so maybe I'll leave it today.." Ryan laughed walking back to his dressing room.
I fell to the ground and tried hard not to cry

Hey Baby, I've just had to go and get a few things.....I'm sorry. I will explain later I promise.
I love you so so so much - Ariel xx


I left a note on the table and went home to cry in the privacy in my own home. Be Strong, Be strong I said to myself walking out of the venue faster than ever and tears were already forming.
"Hey Ariel..." Jamie said trying to stop me "sorry can't stop." I replied quickening my pace "Alright I'll see you later on.." "no wait... why didn't you tell me you were going to be on this tour when I was on the phone to you earlier?" I asked "I thought you knew, Ariel I would have told you but I thought you knew Ryan said he was going to tell you..." Jamie trailed off "I have to go.. I'm sorry..." I replied walking off again. I needed to get out of there.

* * * *

"I'm sorry. I will explain later..." I read aloud I wasn't sure I was supposed to find this Niall was outside still was this worth telling him about? It was like this was a pre suicide letter or something but would Ariel really off herself because of what Taylor said? I know she'd attempted once apparently but she wouldn't do it again. "Fuck!" I exclaimed sticking the paper in my back pocket running after to try find her "Have you seen Ariel?" I asked the boys from Hot Chelle Rae "Yeah she was leaving the venue last I saw her." their drummer Jamie replied "thanks man." I nodded.

I ran out of the venue and down the rode until I came across this old abandon school yard with tall grass and a rusted worse for wear playground, I thought I'd take my chances and look around.

jackpot I thought to myself when I heard the sound of sobbing coming from the swing set around the corner.

"there's no use I'm done, I can't do this... why me, why punish me for something I had no control over.." Ariel cried out I wanted to keep listening but she knew she wasn't alone anymore "who's there? what do you want?" She asked trying to compose herself, I came out from hiding and her face changed instantly her hand positioned behind her back "what do you want Harry? are you here to make some nasty remark?" She asked "No." I replied softly "what then?" "I came looking for you because I was worried. I thought you were going to kill yourself and I figured that if I found you before you wouldn't do it and if you did I wanted to find you first knowing how broken Niall would be if he ever saw you in such a state..." I explained approaching her with caution

"well look I'm still alive now go away and report back to your girlfriend tell her how crazy I am." Ariel said "you're not crazy." I replied sitting on the swing next to her "If you didn't think I was crazy, you wouldn't be sitting here next to me." Ariel mumbled wiping her eyes "Well you left that note... Can you just talk to me tell me what's up?" I asked

"What has Taylor told you that has you hating me?" Ariel asked turning to me "She said you dated Ryan who is in the band on tour with us and you used him and cheated on him when they went on their first tour. When he found out you threatened to kill yourself to make him stay and to keep him you told him you were pregnant....." I said telling her bluntly "and?" Ariel choked looking down at her feet again "and... when you found out you were actually pregnant you went and..." "Got an abortion?!" Ariel interjected "yeah." I said putting my hand out to grab hers "I don't know what annoys me most you listening to what she has to say about my life or the fact you'd believe I would kill something growing inside of me.... Just think to yourself Harry would I cheat on Niall?" Ariel asked I had to think about it then realised no she wouldn't I've seen them together she wouldn't hurt him even if Niall was to hurt her she would be that person who sees the best in someone. "No. I couldn't imagine you ever doing that.." I trailed off "So why believe Taylor and the stupid rumors Ryan has made up?"

"Ariel I'm sorry okay I was just mad and I didn't mean to treat you like the way I've been the last month and especially for not stopping Taylor when she was ripping you to pieces.. I you want someone to talk to please come to me or Niall he'll always be there you know." I explained "I know. Thanks Harry, Uhm Harry? could you not mention this breakdown to Niall... it will put him on edge again and he'll probably try kill Taylor." Ariel said as I pulled her into a hug "None of this happened and I wont tell him about you and Ryan it's your business not mine... and what do you mean again?" I asked as we got up and walked back "thanks, I'd rather not talk about it..." Ariel replied "That is fine. c'mon lets go back before he sends out a search party." I suggested letting her lead the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit