Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Fifteen: Forever and Always

"Hey babe, I see you and Harry have made peace." Niall said crawling into me next to me "yeah, we talked things over and he apologized." I yawned molding myself into Niall "so the only issue now is just Yoko Ono, then or did you guys sort that out?" Niall asked draping his arm over my waist "Nope she's still the problem in the situation..." I replied sitting up knowing I wasn't going to sleep right away. "Babe is everything okay?" He asked propping himself up on his elbows "yeah I'm fine, I just have a saw head." I said rubbing the side of my head while Niall rubbed my back "Do you want a glass of water?" He offered getting out of bed "if you don't mind.." I smiled. "Of course, I'll be back in a sec." Niall left running down the stairs scaring Gyarados in the process before coming back up with a tall glass of water and two tablets "Thank you." I smiled sitting up a bit more to drink and swallow the painkillers Niall got for me.

"I think you're getting sick love." Niall pointed out resuming his same position and rubbing my back "thank you captain obvious..." I laughed lying down in his arms "well it's good to know you haven't lost your sense of humor. look get some rest and we'll see how you are in the morning." I nodded my head and re-positioned myself in Nialls arms so I was more comfortable "I Love you." Niall whispered in my ear "Love you too..." I smiled it had been a normal thing to do because we realized if one of us was to die in our sleep or something ridiculous the last we'd want to do is live on feeling like the other person didn't know the other loved them. we were weird like that

I watched as Niall closed his eyes the ends of his mouth always turned up when he slept I could see him and I having a big future we started talking about kids this afternoon after him and I watched over baby Lux, at first I was a little nervous but I saw how much the boys all loved Lux especially Niall.
I didn't want to wake up sick in the morning only because tomorrow Niall and I had plans before I went out on tour with them which would be fun.

* * * *
"Morning Love." Niall smiled bringing me a glass of water "Morning..." I replied sounding a bit groggy "How are you feeling this morning?" "I'm feeling ok just a saw head still but I'll be fine, I promise." I smiled widely "Good, You and I are hanging with Lux today if you don't mind I kind of volunteered us but if you have a problem we don't have to.." Niall said sitting next to me "Of course I don't mind, I'd love too as long as we get to go shopping I want to get something for our 8 month." I replied sounding cheesy "babe you don't have to get anything. just each others company is good." Niall replied "too bad. What time are we getting Lux?" I asked getting out of bed to find clothes "Around 10 so I'm going to jump in the shower and get ready."
Niall smiled taking his towel downstairs to the bathroom while I used the ensuite bathroom to shower and get ready.
"Hey Love, you almost ready?" He asked walking into the bathroom "yeah I'm just going to do my hair and we'll be on our way." I smiled leaning over to kiss him "why don't you go like this your hair is sexy when it's messy." Niall noted "No... not today, if we're looking after Lux I don't want my hair getting in the way." I replied braiding it to the side "Okay now we can go." I smiled leaving the bathroom and downstairs with Niall.

* * * *

"Hey you two." Lou smiled "Hey where's Lux?" Niall asked "In the car, are you sure this isn't too much of an ask?" "No it's fine really it gives us a reason to get out of the house and him of the couch." I laughed pointing at Niall "Alright, everything is in the bag. Niall can you put the pushchair in Ariels car and I'll put Lux in." Lou smiled handing me Lux's baby bag "Yeah sure, Babe go open the car for us please" I nodded my head and went over and opened the trunk, thank god I decided to buy the range rover it's so much more practical.

Once we got Lux settled into the car we went our separate ways, first stop was the mall to do a bit of shopping and then to the jeweler "Babe what are we doing here?" Niall asked "picking something up "Uh Mr. Horan are you here to..." "what??" I asked a little confused "oh never mind..." the man at the counter said "I'm here to pick something up, Ariel Moore." I smiled before looking at a suspicious Niall "Babe... you know how you got me the necklace, I thought I would get you something similar but more manly of course." I started as I turned to face him "yeah??" Niall asked "I need you to try it on to see if it fits though." I smiled pulling the ring from the little pouch "Aww you got me a promise ring?" Niall asked in awe "Yeah sorry it's so cheesy..." I sighed as he looked at the black band that had writing etched into it "One And Only Love NH AM" Niall read aloud before leaning down to kiss me.
Flashes of light and and the sound of clicking captured my attention for a split second before Niall came in for another kiss "You're perfect in every way. I love you..." He smiled taking me over to the the ring cabinet "Babe you're missing something, I think its your finger it's pretty naked..." Niall said signalling to the jeweler. I looked over my shoulder to see the paparazzi outside the store "Babe Lux looks so cute you have to take a photo..." I said to Niall who quickly pulled out his Iphone to take a selfie

Chilling with these Cuties !! He captioned "how do you like this?" the jeweler asked holding out a ring similar to the one I gave Niall "babe did you know I was getting you one?" I asked holding the ring "no I didn't I honestly didn't. read it.." Niall smiled "Before 'You' I Serve Nothing.. - Ni" I read out "now look at the outer bit..." Niall laughed bouncing around "N A 4ever" I looked up at his glowing face and how excited he was "Aww it's cute. I love it." I pouted reaching up to hug him with Lux on my side.

After we settled the rings and finished paying for them we decided to go to the park for Lux to have a runaround "Are you hungry Lux?" I asked while Niall skipped ahead to make her laugh she didn't pay attention to what was said as she bounced up and down laughing at Niall. "Ni... Can you set up the blanket so Lux can have something to eat please." I said throwing a cheesy smile his way "Sure thing Love!" Niall shouted back.

I set up a nice place for the three of us to eat not far from the playground, I could see Ariel getting annoyed at all the paparazzi and to be clear I was too, It was okay when they were taking photos of us in town but at the park where little children were wasn't okay.

"Where are you off to?" Ariel asked "To tell them to er... Go away." I replied walking off over to them
'Niall this way!' they all shouted "Guys... look can you leave this place.." I started "No, guys seriously. Shut the cameras off and get away from here, we are at a playground . where CHILDREN are." I added with emphases on the children but they were still shoving their cameras in my face, I was ready to hit someone when some random came over fuming "Oi Get the fuck away. My family and I came here so our children could play not be caught in photos of predators and I'm sure this guy doesn't want to be hassled save it all for when they're away from the area at least!" This tall dark hair guy shouted and they all backed away "Thanks mate." I nodded as we both walked back .

"oh no.. where did Lux go??" I heard Ariel ask out "found you!!." She laughed grabbing Lux and tickling her I watched as the two of them lay on the blanket under the tree playing little games, I guess this was Ariels way to let Lux's tummy settle before the park. I took photos of them together with Ariel noticing it was cute.

"Hey Ni.. what are you doing?" Ariel asked turning to face me "Just observing.." I smiled getting down next to her with one arm around her waist and the other out in front holding my phone "Smile..." I murmured moving in close, I laughed just as I took the photo and it didn't come out too bad.
As time went on and Lux became tired Ariel drove us back home to put Lux down for a nap and she packed.
I myself decided to take a nap on the bed with Lux there wasn't much else I could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT YO