Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Two: When The Sun Comes Up, I Wont Regret.

Waking up the next morning all I could think about was Niall and the conversation we had before we fell asleep, i smiled knowing I was going to be welcomed by the same gorgeous face I fell asleep next to but to my disappointment he was gone, no note, no goodbye, nothing. Deep down i wanted to cry but I knew I couldn't I had to carry on with my day even if it was just ordering food and going back to bed.

"ARIEL !" voices bellowed followed by footsteps coming in from the room off my suite "Go away!" I moped hiding under my pillows, where I could still smell Nialls scent, i know I've been out of action for a while but surely not long enough that I was beginning to fall for a guy who I only met last night, for a guy who makes empty promises...

"So... Tell us how was last night? we all heard you come in late with someone" Jordan said getting all giddy jumping on me "Go away!." I said again this time with a little more grit curling up into a ball "awh Babe, so last night was a bit of a bust then?" Jordan sighed hugging me "No Jordan. I'm just hungover." I replied sitting up "well you must have had a good night because Jenna and I walked in a saw you and your mystery guy cuddling up with each other and looking cute." He admitted putting the T.V on mute, when we all got distracted by the out of breath blonde standing by the door.

"Hello... Handsome." Amy said eyeing him up, I could have sworn anyone with a dick turned her on it didn't matter who they were, if they have a penis she wanted them. "Uhh... Hi." Niall replied awkwardly attempting to go nowhere near her "Ariel are you okay?" He asked sitting next to me ignoring Amy "Yeah I'm fine, Just feeling a bit sick is all."I pouted leaning my head on his shoulder as he threw an arm around me.

"Well that's not good, I was going to take you out. but if you're feeling a bit under the weather then I guess you better stay in bed."He said sarcastically getting up to leave. "I think I'm feeling better now." I said lifting my arms up grabbing for him, he smirked and shook his head "you're too cute." he said as he fell onto the bed trying to kiss me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I exclaimed pushing Niall off me, I'd gotten a glimpse of what was going on, on the tele and couldn't believe my eyes "Oooh Ariel what did you get up to last night?" Amy winked "Niall-- please -- explain. NOW." i looked at him with a worried look watching his face change, "ALONE." I added, signalling for everyone to leave.

"Okay so now we've established you're well known, are you going to tell why?" I asked "Yeah but Ariel. I've already told you, if you find out who I am or what i do it's going to change your whole perception of me and you will probably can this whole 'lets get to know each other' thing and I don't want that . trust me it's for the best" "I think it's best if you leave." I said Laying down with my back to him.

I listened as he paced the room for a bit and sat at the end of the bed and paced the room again "Okay fine. yes I am famous and I'm not leaving because yes I am attracted to you. that's all you really need to know okay." He said slipping his arms around my waist "go away." I mumbled trying to roll away from him "Don't push me away." He whispered pulling me closer kissing the back of my shoulder "Please" he added sounding hopeful. "you're not going to leave are you?" I asked "Noope." He smiled popping the 'p' as he rolled on top of me "Fine, A week. Do you still want to go out and get lunch?" I asked him "Yeah uh about that.. so people know i'm here and they know that this isn't my hotel."

You can't be serious great so I had to try get us out of here with hungry rats downstairs "alright well I can get us out of here just let me get dressed and then we can go." I sighed getting up to get my clothes "Alright, I have something really lovely planned." He smiled.

* * * *

Getting down into the carpark was the easy part, now I just had to trying get out was the hard part "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Niall asked getting into the car "Yes I'm sure. You just keep your head down but not suspiciously low or else they'll know." I instructed "Yes miss." he laughed.
Once away from the crowds of people and paparazzi I followed Nialls directions to somewhere out of the CBD area, not even I knew where we were going. "So is this Lunch or is this a Date? I asked confused as to where we were "It's a date and we're here." he smiled as we pulled up to the middle of nowhere where all that surrounded the area was a pond "So this is all just a plan to kill me right?" I asked jokingly as i followed Niall down to the little row boat tied to the pier

"Wow...This is so cute how did you even have the time?" I asked in awe as he helped me into the boat "Well I know some guys, who were willing to help me out." "Right.. and you know how you drive this thing? and I'm not going to end up in the water?" I asked looking around me at the water nervously "Don't worry relax. i know how to drive it and i promise you, you'll be fine. here have some champagne." Niall offered sliding out a basket full of goodies "Points for the romantic lunch and points for choosing a romantic location it's very cute." I smiled raising my glass "a toast... A toast to spending a lovely day with great company." I toasted "I'll drink to that." He smiled finishing his drink.

Please don't tell me i was falling for this boy, the way he smiled at me set my heart a flutter I constantly found myself getting lost in his eyes, I just couldn't help it "hello.. Earth to Ariel." Niall said waving his hand in my face "Yeah?" I asked "Did you want to get out of here it's starting to rain." Niall laughed rowing the boat back to the pier "With all the weather changes I could have sworn I was in England." I sighed "there is nothing wrong with being caught in the rain, we can finish up this date with a movie and dinner." He smirked helping me out of the boat "I like the sound of that." I smiled giving him my keys to drive as back to the hotel.

As we drove the weather changed from rain to shine and by the time we got back to the hotel Niall was staying at it began to pour with rain "As much as I love the rain I'd rather stay in tonight, unless you still want to go out?" Niall said as we sat in the hotel carpark. "I guess we could go get a movie and order in." I suggested "you can borrow one of my shirts... that is if you want to stay here with me " Niall trailed off awkwardly "Okay, how about we walk down and go get a DVD and come back." I smiled taking his had in mine

* * * *
"You can't be serious? You choose a movie set in Ireland about an Irish tradition. Is it because I'm Irish?" Niall asked looking through the DVD choices "Hey I chose it because the actor is HOT Matthew Goode is an absolute babe, I'd runaway with him any day." I laughed coming back from the bathroom "wait what? did you choose these movies based on how attractive the male actors are?" "Yeah pretty much so." I laughed jumping up next to him.
I remember us making it to the third film before we fell asleep but that didn't last long, when I was woken in the early hours with a loud knocking at the door "Niall !! O-open the door!! I locked myself out" the voice slurred, I was hesitant to open my eyes knowing the light off the TV was about to blind me.

I almost made it to the door when Niall came over to me trying to get me back to bed, "You're so stubborn, go back to bed i'll handle this." Niall whispered kissing my shoulder "c'mon back to bed." he said carrying me off to bed then heading back to the door to deal with the drunk banging on the door "Dude, What the fuck? Its three in the fucking morning." I overheard "Can I crash in here? Louis wont let me in." "yeah because he's in bed. ASLEEP. you can crash on the floor. Zayn will be back later."

Niall said Who the hell is this guy and who is Zayn and who is this Louis? "Thanks man." Niall came back to bed and the guy who was at the door walked right past me not even noticing me, I smiled foolishly when I felt Nialls arm on my waist and his lips pressed against my skin.

****

Of all the floor space this room had this curly haired idiot chose the most inconvenient place EVER to sleep, seriously who sleeps in the way of foot traffic "Asshole." I mumbled to myself after tripping up on him.
I hadn't been in the bathroom long when he came banging on the door still half asleep "Bro... I did to piss. hurry up." He said sleepily I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face before heading out. "I am not your bro." I stated pushing past the boy who was leaning against the door looking like he was going to pass out "hoe." He scoffed while I headed back to bed.

"morning..." Niall smiled sheepishly "Good Morning, Handsome." I smiled back sitting on top of him
"What happened to 'I don't have sex until the fourth date' huh?"Niall mocked "Yeah I don't and who said we're having sex." I laughed kissing him on the forehead.
"No come on! don't tease me.." Niall begged flipping me on my back "Niall..." I laughed as he ran his cold hands up my shirt pressing his lips along my neck "Stop it... your hands are frozen..." I chuckled squirming away.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

Let me know what you think.
x