Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty: It All Comes Down To Love.

1 New Message: RKF: Are you going to the red carpet charity event thing tonight? We got a last minute invite. Jamie and I were thinking it would be nice to catch up with you before the event, get a coffee or something.

"Babe why are you texting Ryan? or why is he texting you ?" I asked while Ariel was in the shower "Because we're friends and that's what friends do, they text each other." She replied "Well I'm still not okay with him being near you." I said walking into the bathroom so she could hear me clearly "Babe, I'm not going to stop being friends with them despite everything that's happened and you're not going to tell me what I can and can't do" She trailed off "I know but I'm just saying I don't like this at all." I sighed "Well If you like you can come with us, then you can see there is nothing between us." Ariel said turning off the shower "No I'd rather not but we were meant to spend today together I'm just saying..." as Ariel got out of the shower she walked over letting out a huge sigh "Babe... you're insecure.... don't know what for..." she started "No....." I exclaimed "You've made your point !!" I shouted hiding under the blankets "Good don't make me sing that again. Now I know we're meant to be hanging out but I'm going to meet them for a quick coffee and I'll text you when I'm done and we can meet up okay." Ariel said jumping on my "Fine... how does 12 o'clock in front of the Eiffel Tower sound?" I asked peeking out of the covers "I was going to say on Pont des Arts but the Eiffel Tower sounds good." Ariel smiled "Okay. You still haven't told me what you and El got up to last night." "Oh just some girl stuff we ended up going for a walk, it was really pretty." Ariel replied "did you tell her?" "no I didn't tell her."

****
I felt nervous walking around the corner and seeing Ryan and Jamie sitting at the outside tables at Starbucks "Hello Gorgeous!!" I heard Ryan say enthusiastically getting up to hug me "Hi..." I hugged sitting in the empty seat "How are you?" Jamie asked "I'm good, just trying to get things sorted for tonight." I trailed off "Well don't stress it, I know you will sort out something." Ryan laughed "I know, I'm going to look hot." I joked
The three of us sat and talked for a good 2 hours before I had to go meet Niall "I will see you guys tonight." I smiled walking off to catch a taxi.

It wasn't hard to spot Niall, I looked to where the large group of girls were screaming and crowding "Sorry Guys, I have to go..." I heard him say as he pushed through the crowd to me "Hey Babe." I smiled taking his hand "Hey, I wanted to take you up the tower..." Niall whispered "But there's a huge line babe we wont even get up there without being disturbed." I replied "Not now of course first lets do this..." Niall kissed holding up a lock and key "aw is this a romantic cheesy because we're in Paris kind of day?" I asked wrapping my arms around him "No this is a lets do cute touristy things because we're in Paris kind of day." Niall whispered embracing me with a kiss "I like this idea. Lets go be cheesy." I chuckled as he picked me up and spun me.

"I heard this may have been something on your bucket list..." Niall hinted hugging me from behind while we walked up the bridge "Oh yeah who told you that?" I asked "I watch your videos on youtube and I saw your bucket list video thing..." He laughed pulling the camera out in front of me 'Hello all you internet people who watch Ariel!! So I figured I'd take over the blog today. So we're in Paris if you didn't know and I'm on..... Niall trailed off 'We're on the Pont des Arts...' I interjected taking the camera 'Yeah we're doing that, and putting this little baby on the bridge. We're locking our love and throwing away the key basically. Check this view out. it's going to look so much cooler from the Eiffel Tower.

We walked until we found a place on the bridge where we would remember where we put the lock before stopping "You know they say that if the lovers kiss each other, they'll be happy together forever..." I smiled running my hand through his hair "should be kiss then..." He replied leaning down "I love you..." I said through a kiss before we wrote our names on the lock Niall H Ariel M 4ever I wrote turning the lock over to write 'Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.'
I held the key up between Niall and I while he held the camera "A kiss for luck." I smiled as we kissed the key "Throw it off the bridge baby." Niall smiled throwing off into the water I turned to kiss Niall again "I have a surprise for you, it involves lunch/early dinner." Niall whispered taking me off while everyone watched us a lot of them knew it was Niall and were taking photos others were just passing by telling us how cute we were "I'm not going to lie babe, but you scared me when you bent down to fix your shoes just then." I said "why ? did you think I was going to propose ?" He scoffed taking my hand "maybe..." I said shyly "Babe I wouldn't do it here even if it is one of the many romantic places. too many people." Niall laughed putting his arm around me "Well at least you'll be considerate then wont you." I laughed

****

I managed to buy Ariel and I time to go up the Eiffel Tower with no one there or waiting in long lines "Babe it's closed we can't go up..." She whispered tugging my arm "It looks pretty open to me, now come on." I smirked pulling her into the elevator "How far can we go up?" "Well as far as this goes then we walk up a bit." I replied.

"This would be so beautiful at night...." Ariel smiled walking up the final staircase to the top level. It was so nice that no one else was up here. "Baby !! look!!" Ariel exclaimed looking out over Paris "Look we made it to the top." I puffed wrapping my arms around her

She was everything I wanted and more and I couldn't believe we were here in Paris. I also couldn't believe she was having my child I just wanted to make her mine and let the whole world know.

"Ariel..." I started "Yeah Ni?" She asked turning with a cute smile on her face "so... this past year has possibly been the best year ever. Ever since I met you that night in March I fell in love with you the minute I saw you, I may have fought over you with Harry and clearly I won..." I laughed rubbing her arm "Babe..... you're scaring me..." Ariel replied "Before I met you... uh I- I never knew that love could fell so good..." I sang taking her hand in mine "Oh my god Niall stop please... what are you doing ??" She asked starting to cry, I didn't stop I carried on getting down on one knee and started singing to her which only made her cry more "Marry me?" I smirked looking up at her "Niall don't feel like you need to do this just because of what happened on the bridge..." "Babe I'm asking you because I want to and because I love you and want to be with you forever. Now will you answer the question and marry me?" I asked standing up "Yes!!" She cried nodding her head "Yes?" "Yes !! Niall I will marry you!!" Ariel kissed while I put the ring on "What am I going to do with you Horan??" Ariel sighed hiding her head as I hugged her "Did you like my nice cheesy Westlife reference?" I asked "Yes I loved it and I love you. can we not tell the boys and see how long it takes for them to notice?" "Yes Okay we can do that, but for now lets just take in the lovely view before people start coming up here." I replied holding her tight.

1 New Message: Lou: Niall !! Where are you and Ariel? you were meant to be back by now for wardrobe and so I could start the girls hair and make up. Please hurry back I know you and Ariel are out on a date.

"Babe..." I whispered kissing Ariels cheek "mmmm." "Time to go. Come on Lou wants to do your hair and make up." I smiled "Alright time to get beautiful I guess.." Ariel wasn't too happy about leaving and going to this event we had to go to, if it were up to me we would have stayed but because its part of my job I couldn't.

****

"Ariel come here !!" Harry yelled pulling me into a room "What is it Harry?" I asked rolling me eyes as he checked me out "Alright you can go... Lou is waiting for you and Niall oh and nice new ring you've got there." Harry smiled running off to Niall "Hey sorry Niall and I got carried away." I apologized hugging Lou "It's fine so what did you guys get up to?" "We went to lovers bridge, the Eiffel Tower and some other touristy things really..." Lou and I just talked about our days while she started on my hair when Eleanor walked in "Oh my god, Eleanor !! close the door I ..." I started before Eleanor and Lou both grabbed my hand "Since when did your promise ring get replaced with this?" Eleanor asked locking the door "Uh... Surprise ??" I laughed showing her the ring "When , where and how?" Lou asked "um. On the top level of the Eiffel Tower, he kind of paid to buy us time alone then he sort of rambled on then quoted Westlife then asked..." I replied "Please tell me you filmed it?" Eleanor asked "I think so, have a look on the camera its on the drawer." I replied "I'll be back let me get the bottle of champagne..." Lou smiled getting excited "uh.... I can't ..." I trailed off "what ? why not?" Lou asked "Um I might...." "You're pregnant? that is so awesome !!! well you're allowed one glass a small one." Lou replied leaving the room.

Niall was going to kill me especially now that both Eleanor and Lou both knew I was pregnant. "Niall is going to kill me..." I muttered "We were going to find out sooner or later, Ariel. " Lou started "Heres to new beginnings, Baby Horan and the future Mrs Horan." Lou toasted "Cheers "

I knew it wouldn't be long before Niall and Louis came in to check on us and I was right. Niall came strolling in without knocking "Good thing i wasn't getting dressed or anything."I said hitting Niall lightly "you're not meant to drinking you..." "She's allowed a glass, I should know.." Lou laughed "You told them didn't you?" Niall asked putting on his 'I wish I could be disappointed in you' face "Technically I guessed last night and Lou only found out because you put a new ring on it.." Eleanor laughed "Who's putting a ring on it?" Louis asked walking in "Beyonce." I smiled walking off to put my dress on.

****

"Hey Ni!!!" I called out moving my hair out of the way holding the dress to my chest "Yea babe?" he asked poking his head around the door "Zip me up please..." I smiled "thanks... So you;re not mad that the girls know?" I asked fixing Nialls tie "No, I guess not . Eleanor explained how she found out. now we just have to tell the boys but we can do it later. Wow you're looking beautiful I'm so lucky" "me too." I replied leaning in for a kiss. "Don't you two look perfect..." Harry said sarcastically.

"Hey El... can you take a photo of Ni and I... I need a new photo." I smiled handing her my phone "so this is the start of something new..." Niall smiled looking down into my eyes with his arms around my waist "this is the start of a new chapter of life and I'm glad to be starting it with you and baby Horan.." I replied brushing his cheek with my hand "I love you and I love this little bean you have growing inside you. We're going to have a cutest and most humble down to earth family." Niall laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Day Outfit
Dress