Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty One: I wanna be you first choice, never let you down

Breaking News !! One Directions Niall Horan off the market FOREVER !!!

After a New Years Eve party last week the Irish hottie and his girlfriend of almost a year was seen sporting a shiny new engagement ring.How long will it be until we see a Mrs Horan?

Another paper in the trash, I rolled my eyes and looked in over at Ariel who was fast asleep wrapped in the covers while the sun peered through the curtain.

I just heard the faint sound of knocking on the hotel room door as I came in from the balcony "Hello." I whispered opening "Hi how is she?" Harry asked "Tired, asleep and not feeling too good." I replied letting him in "Have you read the papers today, Simon is going to have a cow. You weren't meant to ask Ariel into anything serious yet or at least not make it public." I was starting to get tired of this lecture it was like they were saying 'I had to be the single one, I had to be the immature one and I wasn't allowed to be happy' "Well I don't care Ariel makes me happy, she is going to be the mother of my child Harry and she's going to be my wife and no one not management not anyone is going to tell me otherwise" I hushed beneath my breath so I wouldn't wake Ariel "What ? she's pregnant? when ?" Harry asked "New York, last year. Why else do you think I asked her to marry me. I did it for love and because I felt it wasn't right to welcome a child into this world as a bastard."

Harry sat in the armchair in front of me gobsmacked, "Do the boys know?" he asked glancing back at Ariel "No not yet unless Eleanor has mentioned it to Louis but we haven't heard anything so I guess not and just because you now know doesn't mean you can tell anyone." "yeah, of course I'll be back." Harry replied excusing himself.

I moved towards the bedroom to lay next to Ariel who was slowly waking up "Good morning Princess." I kissed gently drawing circles on her back "Not so good morning..." she replied running off to the bathroom "So Harry dropped by." I called from the bed "Mmhmm what he want?" "Just to tell me that Simon and Management are going to be pissed once they see the News headlines in the gossip mags." I replied "Oh... and are you okay with what they'll say?" Ariel asked coming out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth "I couldn't give two fucks what they're going to tell me, If they make me choose then they've got anther thing coming." I replied beginning to get angry again "As long as you know what you're doing babe." Ariel replied putting her toothbrush back before coming and jumping next to me "Morning handsome." She smiled kissing along my jawline "is this how the mornings are going to be?" "Yeah a little bit of being sick then being sexy me again." She replied wrapping her arms around me "You're always sexy." I smiled pulling the covers over us "So. What are our plans today?" Ariel asked putting her head under my chin "Shopping? Lunch? Sex?" I suggested laughing "we're not having sex!" Ariel laughed throwing a pillow in my face "Alright fine just Shopping and Lunch then." I smiled giving her a kiss when Harry came strolling in "Move slut." He sighed jumping next to Ariel "Hey Pug" Ariel smiled patting Harry "Hey Bug, so I hear there's a little bean growing." "Yeah you heard correctly." "Congratulations, Bug." Harry replied giving Ariel a kiss on the cheek.

****

I don't know what it was but I was really not feeling up to doing anything today but I did go shopping with Niall and Harry just so Niall wasn't worried, but as soon as we got back to the hotel and Niall headed down to the gym I went to bed and wrapped myself in the blankets and one of Nialls jerseys.
"Room Service!!" a voice behind the door knocked, I dragged myself to the door to answer it "yay thank you" I smiled excitedly as the man wheeled in a trolley of desserts, followed by Harry walking in behind him "Pug!!" I exclaimed trying to look better than I was feeling "You're not well are you?" He asked giving me a hug "I'm fine." I smiled grabbing the ice-cream sundae "No you're not, C'mon put your feet up." He instructed carrying me off to bed "you are so bossy." I sighed getting comfortable "I know when you're ill alright, So is it pregnancy sickness or just sick?" "Just sick but I wanted Ice Cream so I got this ." I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder "sharing is caring." He replied opening his mouth "Fine...." I sighed spoon feeding him every second spoonful.

"So where is Niall anyway? shouldn't he be looking after you?" Harry asked "He went to the gym, He doesn't know I'm not feeling well and I'd like to keep it that way ok." I replied "Yeah alright, so am I going to be the babies God parent?" he asked "Don't ask me Harry. I'll decide who will be god parents and stuff when the baby is almost 2 or after he or she is born." I replied giving Harry the rest of my sundae "do me a favor and rub my back please Pug..." "Sure..." Harry replied lying next to me and drawing on my back rather than rubbing it, I didn't mind it of course "Are you mad?" Harry asked "Mad? about?" I replied unsure of what he meant "Mad that I know you're pregnant, well mad that Niall told me you were?" He asked rephrasing the question "No not mad I just wish we could have both told everyone after 12 week mark." I sighed playing with the edge of the pillow.

Out of nowhere I started crying trying to hide it from Harry who had fallen asleep but wasn't in to much of a deep sleep. "I know you're crying bug, whats up?" Harry asked his eyes still closed "do you want the honest answer or do you want a sugar coated answer?" I scoffed "Don't be a dick. what's wrong somethings really upsetting you, now what is it?" He asked this time sitting up next to me "Honestly... I'm scared. I'm scared I can't do this, I'm scared Niall is going to want to back out that he doesn't want any of this " I sobbed "Don't think like that he'll love you no matter what and if you need someone to talk to I'm just a phone call away." Harry hugged "Thanks Pug can we just keep this between us I don't want Niall to know."I replied drawing my knees to my chest before starting to feel sick again "go throw up it feel better." Harry said coming to the bathroom if it wasn't for the floor I would have curled up into the fetal position and cried some more "Don't cry..." Harry sighed picking me up and wrapping his arms tightly around me "you will be the best mum ever okay and you'll look beautiful no matter what even when you can't fit into your jeans..." Harry muffled running his fingers along my arm and up to my face "No I wont be Harry, I will be fat, moody and He will find me unattractive like Ryan did that's why he left me..." I cried "Don't." Harry paused tilting my chin upwards "Just stop talking like that.." He said softly leaning in closer "I'll be here for you..." Harry added pressing his lips against mine his right hand cupping my cheek while the other rested on my waist and I stood there not stopping it, his kisses were different to what I had experienced before they were gentle and sweet with a bit of rough and passionate

"Babe!!!??" Niall called through the room "Yeah." I replied pushing Harry off me, Harry went in for one last kiss before Niall walked in and I wasn't impressed "What's going on in here?" Niall chuckled kissing my cheek "Not feeling to good, Harry came to check on me." I replied hugging Niall before hopping into bed "I'll just jump through the shower babe and I'll get us some dinner, You're okay to keep her company right Harry?" "Yeah of course, unless Ariel is sick of me of course." Harry smirked "no I guess he can stay." I just wanted to go home so it was just Niall and I together fixing up his house and sorting out my papers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...
cool...
yeah...
K cool.. Enjoy. I guess

outfit