Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty Three: Lay My Love On You

It was a cold morning, it was perfect cuddle weather but this morning was different to all the other yeah I may have been sick and everything but something inside felt different "Babe stop it.." I hummed nudging Niall "mmm..." he groaned re-positioning himself it wasn't until the second time it happened I realized it wasn't Niall but it was Baby Horan moving for the first time "Ni..." I whispered"yeah?" He yawned "baby Horan is moving about.." I smiled "What??" He asked putting his hand on the bump "did I miss it?" he asked sadly resting his head on my stomach "It's alright babe it will happen again. I'm going to have a shower and change into some warmer clothes." I replied kissing him "Don't take too long I'll keep your side of the bed warm." "Alright Baby I wont be too long." I grinned grabbing my winter sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt.

"Morning honey." My dad smiled walking down the stairs "Morning dad, how'd you sleep?" I asked standing outside the bedroom door "quite well actually, how's that little one treating you today?" "Well I felt bean move this morning." I smiled resting my hand on my belly "I was talking about Niall but that's great news." he joked "Oi !! I can hear you Darren !!" Niall groaned opening the door "I was joking come join us for breakfast after you've had your shower." he smiled

I stood under the shower head losing myself under the water, trying to keep warm.
I was so focused on the water hitting my face I didn't even notice Niall had slipped in and it wasn't until he spoke up "Hey Babe you think you could move over a little it's a little cold back here and I'm getting hardly any water..." he said making me jump and cover myself "Oh my god Babe!!" I hushed throwing the loafa sponge at him "I needed a shower. And I figured you would use all the water..." He laughed lifting the shower head up "But I'm not in a nice looking state to be showering together..." I pouted "I've seen you at your best and your worst and even then I found you beautiful, now turn around and I'll do your back." he replied moving closer and started washing my back placing kisses on my neck "I can't wait until we have our little family, raising them in Ireland or perhaps London?" Niall suggested "I like Ireland, but I do like the idea of London.." I hinted "So you want to move to London?" Niall asked "Yeah I think it would be a nice place to raise a child, and it makes things easier for you especially with work.." I replied "How about we keep the house in Ireland and get like another in London that way When I'm doing work in the studio we can be in London and When I'm on tour you and little bean here can be in Ireland with my family close by." Niall replied "No we can't have two houses babe what will that say to people we well you have." I replied rinsing out the shampoo "Would you be mad if I told you I have my eye on a place or two already and the seller has taken off the market for us to look at..." Niall trailed off suspiciously "Depends will the price of these houses make me want to slap you?" I asked reaching for the towel "I will tell you after you view the homes there are two in Surrey two in Sussex and one in Woking for us to look at." He said jumping under the shower "They're all about an hour out of London."he added"fine we'll talk about it after breakfast." I laughed heading back to the bedroom.

****

Ariel and I decided to go lay in bed after breakfast it being crappy weather "Come back and snuggle." I called reaching for Ariel who sat up to change the movie "Make me." she laughed, I loved the way she did things, I loved her laugh "No!!!" She screamed "Babe stop I'm going to pee myself." she cackled as I tickled her "Say it...." I smiled "Niall Horan is the sexiest of all sex gods to walk the earth." She breathed "Damn right I am." I scoffed snuggling into her "I'm doing a YOUnow in 10 minutes by the way are you here or are you back in the studio?" Ariel asked setting up her laptop "I'm here if you want me to." I smiled "Well in that case we'll do it together." "isn't that how we always do it?" I joked "No, You did a twitcam last week or the week before without me." Ariel sighed leaning her head on me "you saw that?" I asked as she nodded her head "Yeah I also heard you singing More than words, why don't you ever sing songs to me?" she asked "I do sing to you but you just don't know it. like when you were napping I was singing to you and the baby and I sang John Mayer to you that one time." I replied "You used to be romantic what happened.." Ariel pouted crossing her arms "Oh so I'm not romantic anymore. gee thanks babe." I replied rolling away from her "No, I was only kidding. I'm sorry...." Ariel trailed off kissing the space between my neck and shoulder "I was kidding babe, You are very romantic like in Paris and Ireland and when we first met and..." Ariel paused "And all those time in between like when you surprised me and stuff." She added laying her head on my shoulder drawing patterns on my chest, ignoring Ariel, well trying to anyway I focused on something else "Fine I'm gonna go out to the back, If you need me." Ariel kissed sliding off the bed.

I waited a while before heading out to the back where they had a dance like studio apparently. It looked more like a shed.This is where I would find Ariel 'working out' I guess from what I could tell as I got closer I could hear the music blasting so I knew she was working on something. I was scared to what I might find she's never let me back here before.

I snuck in hoping she wouldn't see me, I stood by the door watching her not knowing she could dance like this "Ariel you fucked up!!" She growled restarting the song.
"If you wanna be with me, Baby there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle...." She sang along with the music before getting angry and changing it to a more hip hop song. "The whole time I've been here you haven't once played one of my songs..." I said giving her a fright "Fine." Ariel smirked pulling over a chair for me "But it's going to be hard considering all the songs are kind of really poppy." She added "Well improv. You'll figure something out." I laughed as she put 'Kiss You' on of all songs "Nope I give up! It's too hard." Ariel groaned lying on the floor just as my solo came up "Oh, I just wanna show you off to all of my friends, Making them drool down their chinny-chin-chins... Baby, be mine tonight, mine tonight..." I sang over the music leaning over her "You still want me even though I'm all sweaty and gross?" She asked "Yes. Of Course." I replied sliding my hands up her body placing kisses on her stomach making my way up to lips "Go lock the door.." Ariel grinned biting her bottom lip "You sure you want to do this here?" I asked locking the door "mmhmm.." She grinned unzipping her jersey. Standing in nothing but my Boxers I made my way over to Ariel who sat me down on the chair she pulled out earlier "I was going to try be the romantic one but I only ever turn things sexual," Ariel whispered slowly rocking back and forth biting my neck "Yeah well I'm not complaining.." I breathed grabbing her ass and running my hands up her back "I'm so --" I said before Ariel cut me off with a kiss.

"Don't be so fragile baby !! I'm not made of china.." Ariel smirked wrapping her arms around my neck as I "Oh My God!! NIALL!!!"she screamed as moved my body faster and harder "Look at me.." I demanded I could tell my accent was thicker "Ni !! I'm gonna--" I knew Ariel was close and I was too "Oh my god..." Ariel moaned her eyes rolling back and her body shaking "I love you..." I said falling into her "mmmm..." Ariel replied leaning her head on me
running her hand through my sweat ridden hair "how many little Horan babies do you want?" I asked "Maybe 3 or 2 probably 2." Ariel replied. "Well that's a good number, we should get a dog to join our little family we already have Gyarados." I smiled reaching for Ariels jersey
"you have a live show in like 2 minutes put it on and i'll buy you some time." I smiled putting my pants on.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit