Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty Four: You're Everything To Me pt1

"Ariel !!! you have mail!!" Niall called walking into the flat we were renting until we decided on a house, as much as I wanted to go back to the house in Ireland Niall decided to rent it out while we weren't there and while we were in London.

The letter we'd been waiting on for several months now had finally come and we were beyond nervous this was the letter that could make my life 10 times better or destroy it completely "Babe.. I can't.." I said handing the envelope back to him "you want me to read it?" he asked leaning against the wall "please." I nodded
I watched his face as he read the letters and papers over and over, his facial expressions shifting form good to bad to good again I was annoyed and confused wanting to know what it said. "Well..." Niall started after a long silence "Well what? it's bad news isn't it?" I asked taking a sudden interest in my shoes "Well thank fuck your dad is from Irish decent, you are now an official citizen meaning we can look into getting the house." Niall smiled putting the letter down "well not until after the doctors. which is in Ireland i might add."I said raising an eyebrow "What today?" Niall asked looking confused "Yes Today. You knob, when did you think?" I asked letting out a slight chuckle "uh I dunno like next month or something." He shrugged moving towards the calender to check for himself and there it was in a nice bold red colour 'Doctors Appointment'. "Ha I guess you were right." He said in disbelief before heading upstairs to pack some clothes.

"Don't you think its time to I dunno get a new midwife? like someone who is located here in London ?" I asked "Babe I thought we were going to have the baby in Ireland and raise him.... or her in London?" He asked stopping his packing "Having a midwife here doesn't mean we can't have the baby in Ireland. It makes it easier for both me and the baby." I was practically now begging with him to get a new midwife.

Niall got up and started walking towards me "Anything for you Princess." He kissed pulling me closer for a hug "Thank you Ni." I said softly playing with his dirty blonde hair.

****
We made this our last flight back to Ireland until baby Horan was due "Hello how are you guys?" Natalie my midwife smiled "Hi, so we thought about the offer about London... and we were thinking we might take you up on it." I said "of course I can set something up so it's exactly like here or even better I can make the trips to London if you don't feel comfortable with a new midwife and the trust thing." she said "Can we do that babe? I trust Nat, I know she wont go to the media about this" Niall said holding my hand as Natalie squeezed the jelly like substance on my belly "well if you don't mind, I mean we're still coming here to have the baby" I said looking over at the ultra sound "Yea we can do that I can also do the classes with you like we discussed too." "See Ni I told you we would work something out, he was so worried about everything I can only imagine how he'll be when I'm having the baby." I laughed looking over at an ever so eager Niall "So are you ready to find out the gender of baby?" Natalie asked "is that the baby?" Niall asked pointing at the screen "That is indeed you healthy little baby ..." "Niall do you want to know the gender?" I interrupted "I think we should keep it a surprise." He smiled kissing the top of my hand "alright a surprise it is we do want a dvd of this scan too." I smiled giving Nialls hand a small squeeze "So have you guys thought about what you're going to do about the birth? Home birth, Hospital stuff like that?" Natalie asked "Hospital and I'm being drugged there is noway I can do it without the drugs." I laughed while Niall looked off at the screen his blue eyes glistening like crazy as he watched our baby up on the screen, I could only imagine what was going through his head "I will give you two some time alone." Natalie said leaving the two of us alone "That's our baby.." Niall croaked wiping away a tear "Yes it is and in no time at all our little baby will be here in our arms" I smiled "4 more months." Niall Smiled.

****

After Ariels check up and visiting my dad we flew back to London "I told you things would work out, Now I'm going to bed. I'm so tired Babe." Ariel said dropping her bag at the bottom of the stairs "Go rest babe, I'll bring some dinner up later." I replied grabbing my laptop and guitar "Hey Lou next weeks show do you think we could cover Ed Sheerans song." I asked skyping him "Yeah we'll work it out in practice." He replied "Sweet, You guys should come over Ariel is missing you all." "Is everything okay now? like we can all come and there will be no fighting? "Yeah everything is fine. Ariel is just napping right now..." I smiled "Alright We'll come over in about an hour. He said.

I headed upstairs to check on Ariel and noticed she had fallen asleep at the foot of the bed with no blankets "You idiot..." I laughed pulling a blanket over her and turning the heater on and lay down next to her brushing hair off her face before falling asleep with her. I don't know how long I was asleep for but I felt something shaking my leg "How did ya fuckers get in?" I yawned "Found the spare key." Louis smiled holding the key up "Oh right.." I replied lying back down. "Zayn took a photo of you an Ariel sleeping, we came up and you guys were entwining your fingers in your sleep" Liam laughed popping his head in "What? we don't do that." I replied "Yes you do check the photo it's on twitter." Eleanor called "Babe...." I whispered "Ariel..." I said softly kissing her cheek "hmm??" She groaned her eyes slowly fluttering open "what's going on?" she asked looking around the room noticing everyone by the door "The Lads and El came over to visit." I smiled "Awe Hi guys." "Don't worry we have Nandos, Karaoke and Movies for later. and if you haven't already gathered we are all crashing here. A Family Slumber party if you will." Eleanor smiled "Yeah a little birdy said you were feeling low" Harry spoke up "Well then you boys better start blowing up the air beds, Eleanor and I will move the living room around." Ariel got up taking Eleanor down stairs "Alright Lads lets get started." I chuckled.

****

"Thanks for coming." I smiled hugging Eleanor "Anything for you and this little one." She replied hugging me back "Now should I wear these onesies or these?" I asked holding up a Pink and Green fusion pair and a One Direction pair that Niall got me "The Pink and Green. Niall can wear his ones" Eleanor smiled "Alright I'll come and join you guys soon." I replied walking into the bathroom.

****

We all jumped down on the big bed the boys had put together, it wasn't until we heard a loud pop when we realized we should stop jumping on the bed. "Alright okay I admit defeat!!" Harry shouted "About time now Louis and Niall you two know the forfeit.. There is a lovely street outside waiting for the tree of you." Zayn laughed grabbing a beer "No we're not drunk enough yet." Niall replied "I request a family hug!." I called and before I knew it I was being crushed by everyone "Uh guys.... be careful." I chuckled "Hey Baby Horan needs some love too." Louis said sassily "Not this much love." I laughed "Okay, Okay we're getting off." Harry smiled rolling away "Thanks guys. Lets get you guys drunk so you can do your dare well your forfeit." I replied "Alright Babe you're bartender, make us some highly alcoholic drink." Niall replied "Alright here is how it will work we're going to play the Harry Potter Drinking Game." I announced giving a nod towards Liam ""the First Two?" He asked "Yes the first two... they will have these guys ready to do anything." I laughed "Alright lads get ready..." Niall smiled pulling me over to him "Everyone is playing except me" I said sadly "I'll drink for you babe." Niall said quietly "Okay." I replied getting comfortable next to him "Are we playing normal rules or Ariel rules?" Harry asked "My rules don't worry I will remind you all when to drink." I said.

It wasn't long into the movie that the boys were already drunk considering they'd all been drinking since they got here "Alright-- lads there's something I promised.." Niall slurred stumbling as he made his way to the door, Taking off his onesie "wait up.. Niall" both Harry and Louis shouted stumbling after him. I ran and grabbed my vlogging camera there was no way i was going to miss this. "Eleanor are you coming?" I called from the door only to find she'd fallen asleep. As the three boys ran up the street Liam, Zayn and I all stood on the steps shouting at them and whistling "It's fuckin' cold out there!!" Niall shouted running in the door "Put your fucking clothes back on then." I laughed throwing his onesies at him.

"did i fall asleep?" Eleanor asked "yeah but you woke in time to see these idiots perform for us." I said trying not to laugh as they tripped on the other end of the mattresses "oh no.." "We are one crazy dysfunctional family." I yawned laying on Eleanor and before I knew it I was asleep.