Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Three: we'll live while we're young and we'll do it 'cuz we're wild and free pt 2

I left during the concert to go get ready for the big party that was still to come, I loved St Patricks Day it was always the best. As I made my way back to stage door I was stopped by a group of girls who I almost felt sorry for, "Are you dating Harry?" "Oh My Gosh you are so pretty! can we meet Harry?" they asked Harry this Harry that it was sickening to say the least "Ew. No I don't date Harry and no I'm not letting you back here. Sorry." I sighed opening the door.

"That was a good show." I could hear the boys talking still just as excited as they were going on "wow." Niall choked spitting water on the ground "you. look... STUN-NING" He continued looking my outfit up and down "Thanks." I blushed focusing on my shoes "Wow green looks hot on you." Harry remarked walking past looking at my ass.

* * * *

"Huh.. I'm surprised we weren't followed here." Zayn stared off behind him in disbelief "Oh Niall didn't tell you? I'm a natural at this getting away from vultures." I replied walking of to the house where the party was being held "Name." Two buff bouncers asked looking at their clipboard "Guys are you serious? I'm here every year I thought you would have known me by now" I replied "Sorry Miss Moore, it's protocol you know that." they both laughed "I know, I brought some friends along hope that's fine." I smiled as they let us through the red velvet rope.

"Hey hopefully you can change the vibe of the party, it's pretty quiet in there." They added letting us through. "I will." I winked practically running into the house and up to the DJ "You know the drill." I smiled finishing his drink "Hit it." I winked walking over to Niall "Alright ladies and gentlemen It's that time of the night. Ar-iel !! is in the building lets get this party started!" DJ Six shouted over the mic.
"Harry the one night stand girls are that side off the room." I pointed they all gave me looks of confusion "what? i told you the party doesn't start until 11." I smirked taking Niall by the hand taking him to the dance floor "you were right Miss Moore. you're the party starter." Niall laughed holding me close

* * * *
"I gotta give you props Ariel." Harry shouted over the music as he was grinding up against the back of me "What can I say, I told you so.." I replied keeping my attention on Niall "I'm gonna go get us some drinks, i'll be back soon." Niall said loudly in my ear. Once he was gone Harry took that as a 'yes' for him to put his hands all over me "Harry stop it." I laughed "What?" He asked moving in closer "Harry get off me." I replied "C'mon those girls aren't anything I want tonight" he whispered pulling me into his waist "What? how can they not? they all have a vagina and an ass." I smirked turning around to face him "Yeah.... but it's not their arse I want, it's yours that I want." He breathed grabbing my ass "Yeah well... it's Nialls so back off." I smiled walking over to Niall. I will admit I was a little drunk but nowhere near as drunk as him "Maybe one day you'll get a taste off what you've been missing." I said biting my lip "Now, now what has Niall told you about teasing, it's not nice." Harry called after me grabbing my arm "well I guess it sucks to be you." I laughed walking over to Niall who was struggling to stand.

"Hey Baby !!." He slurred "What happened to my drink?" I asked "Harry Took it." "You are so drunk right now." "No. I need to piss." Niall replied running off to the bathroom leaving me with a horny Harry
"Come dance with me..." Harry asked creeping up behind me "Fine, but only as friends." I explained as I took my phone out to check the time "Selfie Time!" Harry shouted taking my phone 'Smile <3' he captioned posting a photo of the two of us looking a little too cosy to instagram "Uh..lets go find the others." I awkwardly suggested walking off to find everyone.

I walked outside to find everyone shit faced "Louis..." I stumbled "Louis??" I said shaking him "Hey Liam... you're the least drunk you're driving help me get this one back to the car" I said throwing my keys at him "Sure, Zayn get the boys we're going." Liam instructed helping me pick Louis up "What?? No!! It's no early!" Harry shouted "Night cap at the hotel." I replied dragging Louis back to the car.
"I'm never drinking again.." Louis groaned while everyone got in the car "It's alright sweetie.." I whispered brushing his hair back "Hey Sexy." Niall slurred "I missssed you." i dragged out "me too.... I have something for you when we get back to the hotel." Niall whispered "oh fuck no. Harry I'm crashing in your room!" Zayn exclaimed "What? I was going to sleep in your room, there is no way I'm sleeping with that one." Harry moaned pointing back at Louis "Fine, Niall no sex tonight. I'm sorry." I laughed playing with his hair again.

"But Zayn said he was going to sleep in the other room..." Niall whined "No.. we can watch movies and play drinking games and other stuff." I replied whispering the last part in his ear "Alright ! So movies guys?" Niall asked "I'm in!" Liam replied "Same" Harry shouted "and me?" Louis asked "Honey you're going to have to sleep alright." I said in a motherly tone "okay."
......

"Fuck this I'm coming back there." Niall bellowed after five minutes of silence, falling over the seats to get to me "Hi." Niall smiled looking up at me "Hi. do you like my new wallpaper on my phone?" I asked him "Hey that's the photo I took yesterday morning while you were in the shower." "Yeah I know, pass me your phone for a second." I smiled when he passed it to me. I took a photo off myself making it his wallpaper "Much better." I said handing it back "Awh I liked the other one." "The other one was of my cleavage you idiot." "You're the idiot." He smiled kissing my neck "what is the deal with you two are you dating or what?" Harry asked my mind went blank for a second and I stuttered not knowing what to say, because well we weren't dating but we always acted as if this was more than just a fling."I don't know, Ariel are we?" He asked leaning his head on mine "Are we?" I laughed feeling his breath tickling my skin "Well I don't know do you want to be my girlfriend?" he whispered in my ear "I'd like that." I muttered through a kiss.

* * * *
That night I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning in my sleep and constantly checking on Louis, I got 2 hours sleep before I could myself in the bathroom crying and throwing up, I've always hated the feeling of being sick people say that once you throw up after drinking you're going to feel ten times better but you never do.

"Shit.. Hey you ok?" Harry asked rubbing my back of all the boys he was the one asking if I was ok "Yeah, just a bad dream and then well the drinking didn't help so much." I sighed "Oh. well is everything alright though because after you and Niall made things more 'official' you kinda went from fun loving to..." "to?" I asked "well different." He replied tying my hair up "Well I just made a mistake, what was the point in me saying I'd be his girlfriend when you guys leave in 2 days." I sobbed as Harry brushed the loose bits of hair away "I'm not going to ask why you said yes because clearly you really like him. but what I am going to say is you're still a little drunk and that sleep didn't sober you up at all, and you're sleepy." Harry replied stating the obvious "I'm tired and upset and clearly confused can I just be alone to cry?" I practically said begging

"No. okay listen Ariel." Harry started moving me closer to him "Niall really likes you. You're all he's been talking about while we've been here. you have been the person who has made him so happy and I can't believe I'm saying this but this whole week, you have literally lit up his world." Harry said pausing I realized what he was saying gave me no reason to doubt myself but I still did.

"He's falling for you Ariel and he's falling fast.." Harry added I sat with my head on Harrys should taking in every word he said and thought it over, we sat in silence until I started to drift off to sleep and he carried me off to bed "Thanks Harry, I'm sorry for doubting you. You're a nice guy when you want to be." I yawned rolling closer to Niall "No problem. I'm here whenever." Harry whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT

Okay sorry about this Chapter it's late and I've been really tired, so if there are mistakes sorry and just bare with me here, Next chapter will be better :) x