Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Four: When I'm dreaming yes I know I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you.

5 months had past since Niall and I started dating, since he's been in my life I've gotten my life back on track.
Moving back to Nashville has been probably the worst thing I could have done, yes I may have gotten a good paying job and the apartment of my dreams but I knew their were a lot of people in town who wanted me out because of the rumors that sparked up when I left. It's sad to see the lies these people believe.

I"Hey Gorgeous boy." I answered my phone grinning from ear to ear as I made my way from work back to my apartment in the rain
"And this is not my gorgeous boyfriend..." I chuckled quietly noticing Harry was on the other end.
"I'm on my way home to have a nice hot bath, so are you going to tell me why you're calling me off my boyfriends mobile?" I asked looking through my handbag for the keys into the apartment, I noticed a slight change in his voice which started to set off alarm bells "Oh My God. Harry what the hell have you done I'm really not trusting you right now... you expect me to believe you when you say 'everything is fine, we just swapped phone so don't text this number' I'm just saying it just doesn't sound believable."

Hanging up I was slightly scared walking into my place something didn't feel right, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it "Hello? ?" I called out being cautious walking in slowly but there was no answer.
I guess I was just over reacting and was worried about noting, sighing in relief I closed the door and was to relax "Bills, more bills, Junk mail, oohh a sale!" I mumbled to myself going through my mail when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me making me scream loudly.

I turned around instantly getting those cliche butterflies in my stomach, I felt like I was glowing when I saw Niall on the other side of the room.

I couldn't believe my eyes and I could feel tears forming "Surprise.." he grinned with his arms wide open while I stood their completely speechless my hand over my mouth as he came closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up off the ground, "I've missed you..." I whispered putting my arms around his neck while he still held me off the ground.

"I've missed you too.." He smirked putting me back down on the ground placing his soft hands on my cheeks to kiss me, his lips soft against mine "I'm so happy you're here." I chuckled softly leaning my head on his chest while he held me "me too." He replied kissing the top of my head. This was honestly like a dream come true, me being in his arms again.

* * * *

Since he'd been back I was all jittery and just so happy to see him again, just him being here was keeping me sane "How was work?" Niall asked putting my feet on his lap "it was rough, I'm just glad you're here." I smiled while he rubbed my feet "I'm glad I came too, I think Hazza is coming i'm not sure we swapped phones." "So we will be joined by the lovely Harry Styles then?"I asked sarcastically sure Harry was great company sometimes "yeah but it's okay you and I still have plenty of time together, speaking of time together are you hungry?" He asked changing the subject

"Yeah I could use with some food, do you want to go out and get something to eat? I know a really nice restaurant downtown." I suggested Niall nodded agreeingly.

As we made our way downtown Niall could keep his hands off me, sure i wasn't complaining we missed each other and it was clear to see how much we had as he engulfed me in hugs and kisses as we walked "ha you can't get me here." I scoffed jumping on his back kissing his cheek "I could if I dropped you, but I wont so where are we going miss lady." Niall mocked "just around the corner I pointed up ahead "Thank god I don't have to carry you for much longer." He said jokingly.

"Race you there?" I kissed hopping off his back "you're so going down." he replied rolling his eyes racing me to the restaurant "in your dreams." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit