Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty Eight: Still Here

Now that everyone well most people knew about Lily meant I didn't have to go incognito to places but it did mean I was harassed by the paparazzi more when I did go out "Ariel !! this way" they would shout as we walked down the street "Ariel what's Niall like as a father ?" we would ignore them and carry on like no one was there carrying on our conversation and spoke louder whenever they got too close.

"Should we go get some lunch?" Niall asked while I changed Lily "Yeah are the boys coming too?" I asked "Yeah we're going to walk down and find a Nandos." Niall smiled slipping his shoes on "Alright well you start feeding Lily and I will go have a shower I wont be long." I smiled handing him the bottle.

After the past four shows and meet and greets Niall has been getting a bunch of stuff for Lily so much so we've had to start sending things back home so far the tour had been great except for the harassment from the paparazzi.

"c'mon babe Lily is ready to go and so are the boys." Niall said knocking on the bathroom door "yeah i'm coming." I replied opening the door "Put this on please?" I smiled handing Niall my necklace "turn please." he instructed getting me to move my hair "Thank you baby." I smiled heading towards the bed to put my shoes on "where'd you get that from?" he asked taking a look at the necklace "Dad sent it to me, it belonged to my grandfather who passed away a few days before Lily was born.." I told him looking away from his face knowing he'd be shocked "Ariel why didn't you tell me? I'm sorry..." He hugged me tightly "Babe it's fine, I'm fine okay I said my goodbyes when I was over there and I spoke to him before he went." I replied showing him I was fine "now lets go get some lunch." I smiled grabbing my bag and the pushchair.

****

Niall, Harry, Louis Lily and myself headed off to find a Nandos and we weren't surprised when the paparazzi were following us surprisingly this time they were far more brutal than what we'd experienced and the same could be said for some of the fans "Ariel !! Is it true you cheated on Niall with Harry Styles?" one shouted running across from the opposite side of the street "of course she did she's a slut the baby probably isn't even Nialls." I overheard a fan say "Just ignore them Bug..." I heard Harry say behind me Niall and Louis both shot dirty looks to the girls and the paparazzi as they both walked on opposite sides of the pushchair "Is it true you self harm?? What's your daughter supposed to think of you you're meant to be a role model!!" I felt my heart skip a beat processing what was just said it caused Niall to snap and stop walking "What kind of question is that !?!" He shouted walking over to the paparazzi "our daughter is going to grow up knowing her mother my fiancee soon to be wife is one hell of a brave and strong person and she can get through anything." Niall said giving them the reaction they wanted That's why she ran off to America and cheated on you with her ex. Dude get the baby tested it's not even yours." "Pug." I said quickly and Harry went and got him before something happened.

"Are you okay??" Niall asked pulling me close to him "Yes I'm fine what about you?" I asked as he held the back of my head kissing my temple over and over "Are you sure you're okay ? I was seriously about to hit that guy" Niall continued "Yes Niall I am okay you need to take a breath alright..." I spoke softly placing my hands on his cheek "please." I whispered reaching up to kiss him. "Okay I'm sorry." He replied wrapping his arms around me tightly "C'mon babe lets go get you your Nandos." I muffled."Okay c'mon" He smiled leading the way out of the store we popped into.

I decided to leave lunch early after the run it we had just because I wasn't fine at all I kept thinking about everything that has happened to me in my past and trying to cope with the death with my grandfather. As you can imagine I was really quiet at lunch I didn't touch my food, Niall had to eat it for me.

I needed to relax and clear my mind, I thought of doing the unthinkable that is until I heard my little angel making those cute noises she always made and kicked about on the bed "I love you my little angel." I cried cuddling Lily placing kisses on her cheeks "You have no idea what's going on do you my love? no of course not. well you just lay there mommy is going to just be here." I smiled picking up Nialls guitar that should have been over at the venue and started to play before Niall came back and caught me.

...I'm just too scared to tell you the truth 'cause my heartache can't take anymore... Broken and bruised... Why don't you give me a reason? Please tell me the truth, you know that I'll keep believing...

I sat in the chair over by the window playing with Lily in the bassinet, I couldn't help but think back to Ryan and Harry and the time they've both made me feel when I was with them. Harry was a mistake but I was in love with Ryan and I spent the majority of my life with him and then there's Niall you could possibly be the best thing to walk into my life.

"Hey babe." Niall chirped walking into the room "Hey." I replied forcing a smile as he walked towards me giving me a kiss "I noticed you didn't eat much at lunch are you okay?" Niall asked sitting in the seat across from me and taking his guitar "yeah I'm okay I just lost my appetite that's all." I replied gazing out the window "What are you thinking about?" Niall asked "huh? oh nothing." I smiled flashing a smiled "Are you sure you do this thing where you bite your thumb and bring your knees to your chest when you're deep in thought." he replied putting the guitar down and getting off his seat "c'mere.." He smiled reaching out his hand for mine "what are you doing?" I asked getting up and following him as he lead me over to the bed "Lay down..." "Babe no not now...." I replied letting go "Just do it, I'm going to give you a massage alright no sex remember?" Niall smirked patting the empty bed "Alright.." I sighed giving in "Now tell me everything that's bothering you." He said giving me such a long overdue massage while I told him everything that was going through my mind everything I was feeling everything up until I began to doze off.

I wasn't mad with what Ariel told me I'm just glad she got it out in the open with me rather letting in brew and eat her alive "Nialler !!" I heard Harry knock "coming..." I called out walking to the door to let him in "Is Ariel okay ? she didn't really talk much at lunch." Harry said "Nah not really well she is now but before she was feeling like... ya know..." I trailed off "Oh yeah I know is she sleeping?" Harry asked "Yeah she just finished venting telling me everything that was going on..." I replied getting Lily who was awake "Everything?" he asked "Yeah stuff from Ryan to the time she well ya know and then you..." I trailed off hiding all my anger "Me?" he asked "Yeah how you gave her some advice after that St Patricks Day party last year and how you stopped her from doing a few stupid things to the time you guys slept together when her and I were on a break..." I calmly said looking at Lily "Oh. right .. Look Niall i'm still so sorry about that it was a mistake." Harry stuttered "I know its fine if it wasn't for the bad shit Ariel wouldn't be what we are and we wouldn't have made this precious thing" I replied

I felt Harry go awkward and notice him fiddling with his pockets "Uh so you're ready for soundcheck?" He asked "yea I'll have to bring Lily though." I replied packing up her baby bag

Hey Princess I had to go to sound check. Don't worry though I have Lily call me when you wake up.
Love You - Ni x


I left the note on my pillow and put Lily in her capsule and carried her down to the van waiting for us.

****

"El? what are you doing here?" I heard Louis from across the stage running over to Eleanor "I came to see Lily and you of course, and I thought Ariel could do with some female company I bet she isn't having the best of days." She said "Hey Eleanor." I smiled playing with Lily and sending videos to Ariel "Hey Niall, hows Ariel doing ? that little incident today at lunch is already all over the internet and online magazines." "She's alright she's been better, She's resting up in the hotel at the moment so I have Lily for the afternoon." I replied picking Lily up "Okay retail therapy time what room are you staying in at the hotel?" Eleanor asked coming to give Lily a hug "Here take my key card to get in just be a little careful with her she's being a little harsh on herself." I said quietly handing over the key card "Don't worry Niall I will. Alright Miss Lily. Aunt Eleanor has to go cheer your mummy up and buy you another cute outfit." Eleanor Smiled kissing lily all over making her smile "Absolutely love this girl, Okay alright I have to go." Eleanor said giving her back and giving Louis a kiss goodbye.

****

Waking up and noticing Niall was gone I still felt like shit. I had a few unread messages from Niall and a ton of notifications from Nialls instagram

1 New Message: Pug : Hey Niall said you told him everything... I'm sorry for being part of the reason you're not okay.

throwing my phone on the bed I went to the bathroom to freshen up "Ni ?? is that you?" I called out when I heard the door open and close when no one answered I was a little worried "Niall..." I trailed off stepping out of the bathroom only to see Eleanor lying on the bed "Oh My god I'm going to kill you one day. what are you doing here?" I asked sitting down next to her "retail therapy because I know you're having a bad day so we're going shopping and you can tell me all about it." She insisted "I'm not really in the mood to shop especially after today." I replied "Alright tell me whats up." Eleanor sighed propping herself up on her elbow "I had slept with Harry." I blurted out before I began crying again "You what? When the hell did that happen? and does Niall know?" she exclaimed jumping off the bed "I slept with Harry it was an accident Niall and I were on a break..." I trailed off tears streaming down my cheek "Don't Ross and Rachel this thing Ariel. You slept with Harry while you were with Niall. There is nothing okay with that." "Oh my god Eleanor I don't need this especially from you okay Niall knows about it and he didn't react like this." I said waiting for Eleanor to rip me a new one or leave "Ariel it doesn't matter you still cheated on him after everything he's done for you. Was it before or after you were pregnant with Lily?" "If you're going to just judge me please just leave." I sighed walking into the bathroom. I heard Eleanor leave closing the door behind her as I sat with my back up against the bathroom door crying knowing I just could have well just lost my best friend.

I needed to talk to someone and there was only one person who came to mind "You told me to call if I needed you... I need you now..."
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit