Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty Seven: Best In Me

Being a new parent is tough it's a learn as you go experience but it all made me realise the only two girls in my life that I need are Ariel and Lily I didn't want to go back to touring especially after spending 6 weeks straight with my daughter. Singing her to sleep reading to her sure she didn't know what the hell I was saying but it all worked "Every time I look at her I see little bits of you." Ariel spoke interrupting my train of thought "really?" I asked rocking back and forth "Yeah. She has your lips and your eyes and your appetite." Ariel laughed sitting on the edge of the chair "Its hard to believe that we went from meeting in a bar hanging out for a week to being engaged with a beautiful baby girl." I said looking at Lily tracing her features with my finger "yeah it all happened so fast. Niall we're not going to end up like Brian McFadden and Kerry Katona right?" Ariel asked "How do you mean?" I asked confused to what she was saying "meet, have a baby after a year together get married after another year then split after two years." Ariel explained reminding me of the stories i grew up reading or hearing about from the media

"No we will never and I mean never end up like that. I know we're probably moved a lot faster than most but given the situation and the amount of love I have for you and for Lily I know we will be just fine." I said reassuring her knowing how scared she was Ryan may have done it to her but that doesn't mean I will.

Ariel sighed kissing my cheek before leaving to our bedroom to pack my bag for tour "I can't believe you're leaving soon..." Ariel trailed off "Yeah I know, I don't want to leave my girls." I started pausing for a moment "that's why you guys are coming with me. I talked it over with the boys they suggested it." I replied watching Ariels reaction "Ni w--we cant come on tour. Road life is just no place for Lily right now." Ariel said dropping my things "well then I'm not going back on tour" I replied "Not now Niall. You are going on tour your fans need you I will be alright here." "Nope I'm not leaving." "Fine we will come but next time its a no." Ariel sighed as i packed up her things.

****

"Morning Lads." I yawned carrying Lily on the bus "morning Niall. Morning miss Lily." Louis smiled picking up Lily who was wide awake taking in her new surroundings "Look what I got you Lily..." Harry said pulling out a new body suit and t shirt.

Liam and I headed to the front lounge to talk while the rest of the boys played with Lily "So tonight as in the show tonight ?" Liam asked "Yes at the show tonight if that's okay with you guys." I replied "of course it is we will all tell them because we are a family and families stick together at times like this." Liam replied patting my shoulder "Okay yeah i don't think i could do it without you guys." I smiled when Ariel joined us "Everything is ready to go i have bought breakfast for everyone now where is my baby?" She asked taking her jacket off "Louis Harry and Zayn have her." I replied grabbing the Mc Donalds in front of me "Oh My God!" Ariel exclaimed "What??" I called out running to the back "They have turned her into a little groupie." Ariel laughed picking Lily up who was in a custom made one direction body suit and sweat pants "Aw look at that our little mascot." I laughed.

I couldn't help but take a photo and post it Harry and Louis found our new biggest fan isn't she cute!

"Did you just instagram my baby?" Ariel laughed "Yes. " I smiled laying down next to Lily "The bus is moving so we have to stay back here." I said playing with Lily "Are you going to smile for daddy. show daddy how you smile."Ariel said putting her finger out for Lily to hold. "Aw smile I know its... nope okay you go to sleep then just like your daddy." I laughed as she drifted off. "She sleeps just like her daddy look at this photo I took." Ariel said showing the boys her new wallpaper "Aw how cute Niall you pull off the settled down dad so well." Harry sarcastically remarked "Shut up." I scowled lying with Lily in my arms to reduce the swaying "Its okay babe I think its adorable."Ariel replied "Thank you honey. That makes me feel so much more manly." I sighed poking Ariel in her side.

****

I was. scared to tell everyone at tonights show I have no idea how people are going to react. when they found out I was dating Niall they all freaked and freaked even more when they saw the ring now how were they supposed to react. "We are bringing an interview on the bus" Niall knocked opening the door while i fed Lily "Okay well she's due for another nap soon anyway." I smiled "Okay well he will only be here for about an hour." Niall replied kissing Lily and locking the back lounge "Your daddy is so protective over you. He loves you and he will never stop loving you okay don't you ever forget that" I whispered softly to Lily who was again falling back to sleep with a smile on her face.

AisforAriel: Hey Guys doing a Q & A in 5 so send me your questions using the hashtag #AskAriel :)

I tweeted to pass the time while the boys continued with an interview in the front lounge. I hated the fact I couldn't go out especially if I needed to pee because I'd have to take Lily with me and no one was going to see he., looking over at Lily who was sleeping with her lips pouted and hands tucked under her blanket she looked like Niall did when he was a baby and she did have little traits of me but she was Nialls daughter and it was clear to see which only meant every time Lily and I were left home while Niall was on tour I was going to miss him 10 times more.

"So Niall there are rumors spreading about the split between you and your girlfriend Ariel. What happened there the last time I spoke to you guys you were planning on getting married." The interviewer just wouldn't shut up about my love life "So are you taking each day as it comes and just moving on?" He asked rolling my eyes I looked over at Liam who was shaking his head "I don't think it's really appropriate to talk about this it's not really fair on Niall or Ariel" Liam said when we heard Lily crying in the back lounge, feeling like my eyes were about to pop out of my head Harry and Louis walked on the bus shouting "I get the first cuddle with Lily!!" Louis shouted running up the stairs "Guys." Zayn coughed "Oh sorry.... Hi" Harry smiled sitting down "Uh excuse me guys, I'll be back soon." I said excusing myself to head off into the back lounge to check on Lily and Ariel and to get out of the bullshit interview going on.

"Look Lil' daddy came to check on you. I told you he loved you." Ariel joked when I walked in "Can I stay here?" I pouted falling on the empty space next to Ariel "What seems to be the problem my love?" She asked "I don't want to go back out there. the interviewer is a dick." I replied trying move closer "Aw c'mere.." She laughed lifting the blanket so I could wriggle up and rest my head on her lap "Lily needs a change." I muffled while Ariel ran her fingers through my hair and fed Lily "Oh you hear that Lily daddy is going to change your diaper." Ariel laughed "Ok... where's her bag? I'll get everything ready then change her." I willingly said trying to get up "It's in the cupboard behind you but it's okay I will change her you just lay here and tell us what's wrong." She replied.

I told Ariel the rumors and the questions being asked and how I was uncomfortable with the thought of sharing my our daughter with the world we opted out of doing the video blog telling everyone and so avoided everyone who wasn't family until now. "I think we shouldn't tell anyone tonight I think we should go with our first idea of the video just you and I explaining it because I know it's more you and I don't want to be showing my little princess off to the world like that." I explained "Okay, we can do that do you think we could just do it now so then ?" Ariel asked rocking Lily back to sleep, "Yeah we can do it on twitcam and then leave then it's not on the internet for life its there for a few minutes then gone." I replied sitting up and taking Ariels laptop.

AisforAriel: Hey Guys I have an announcement to make if you want to see/hear the announcement then jump on over to the twitcam link I am about to post - @NiallOfficial

I tweeted from Ariels account just so I could do it quickly and then set up the twitcam "You ready?" I asked Ariel "I am if you are." she replied giving my hand a gentle sqeeze AisforAriel: http://twitcam.com/zwc - Hey Guys come join Niall and myself over here real quick.
Posting the link we watched as the viewers counter kept going up the number was higher every few seconds.

"Hi... woah Ariel are you ready for this?" I smiled watching the viewers "Hey everybody um so like I said on Ariels account we have an announcement to make and it's a very important one at that. The reason why it's taken so long for us to say anything is because we didn't know how people are going to react and the last thing we wanted was to put Ariel in harms way." I explained looking over at Lily who was now back asleep "We actually still don't know how you are all going to react but before anything is announced I want you all to know that nothing is going to change I'm still going to love you crazy mofos as long as you can all promise me you're not going to overreact and do something stupid that's going to not only hurt Ariel's feelings but mine and the boys too as they have just gotten to the stage of being over protective of myself and Ariel." I watched in the comment section reading everyone saying they promise but they couldn't guarantee on others

"Okay guys as you know the boys cancelled their tour a couple months ago and had to leave due to family reasons and that wasn't a lie because we are one big family and we have just added a new addition to that family... Ariel started

"Her name is Lily Rose Horan, she's only a wee thing she's a month and bit and she's my light in the dark and she means a whole lot to the boys as well, we just wanted to share the news before the media did first and we're sorry if it really upsets you. So we're going to sign off now and thank you for taking the time to tune in and listen I hope I can see each and everyone of you out on this tour." I quickly signed off and looked to Ariel who had a smile on her face and a more relaxed look

"well that wasn't so bad..." She sighed in relief "Well we will find out how bad or how good it is tonight at least now I post picture of my girls like this one of you lily and poppy sleeping and looking adorable" I laughed resting my head on her shoulder.

That night no announcements were made at the show and the boys were fine with in fact they were happy about not having to watch the reactions some fans who had heard the news were kind enough to bring some gifts and congratulate us "So does this mean we can post videos and photos that Lily is is in now?" Harry asked holding Lily "Yes you can, but as soon as rude comments and threats start being made about my child on the photos there will be no more." Ariel said addressing everyone who was in the back lounge "Alright that fair enough." Liam replied.

Laying down in the back lounge we put a movie on to pass the long drive ahead of us.