Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Pie

I knew that Dean was never going to fully except what I was, he hunted things like me; he killed things like me. I never wanted to be this, I wasn't made who I am by choice, I was forced into this; I was forced to be this monster. Everyday I had to fight the urge to kill someone, the feeling to just stab someone or slip a blade across their throats. The feeling that has taken over me plenty of times and has caused deaths that should never have happened. I knew Dean cared for me and I deeply cared for him back, but it would never be the same.

I had tried to talk to my sister about everything but she waved me off stating that everything was fine and she didn't really care. Sam had went back to the place in search of what caused the bomb, but he didn't find anything; it was as if the whole placed was wiped clean.

I sat on the chair in the room waiting for Dean to come out of the shower, he didn't know I had came back early from getting lunch so I just simply sat down waiting. I looked into the bag to make sure I had got everything he liked.

A burger, a beer and some pie.

That would probably lessen the awkward tension or something, I sighed and looked at the food.He may like the food and give me a chance or he may toss the food and rip me a new one, ask me why I never told him and all this other crap.

"Rose?" I heard his deep voice and looked up.

"Hm?"

I watched him walk over with the towel wrapped around his waste, he looked at the bag with curiosity and then looked at me, then back at the bag.

"What's in the bag?" He asked with a soft curious tone.

I smirked and closed the bag.

"Before we get to that, lets get back to the subject at hand. Once that is spoken of, well you can see what's in the bag." I stated while placing the bag on the table next to me.

I watched him nod and walk over to sit on the bed in front of me, he didn't bother to get dressed. I couldn't help but to stare at his body, it was always so toned and well tanned even though he never went without a shirt, maybe that was just the Winchester way. I heard him clear his throat and I looked up at him.

"Do you plan on having this conversation with my body or me in general?" He asked.

I hid the smirk at the thoughts filled my mind.

"Will you ever fully except me?" I asked.

I watched him lick his lips as he thought about it, I knew he was really thinking about it because when he went into deep thought he always bit his bottom lip. He got up from his spot and knelt in front of me.

"Rose, I dont know. You have to give me time, I know you far from bad but I am a hunter and its in my blood, Trust me. Just give me time." He placed his hand on my cheek and I tilted my head towards it and closed my eyes.

Tisk tisk, little Rose cares for a Winchester. How sweet is that?

I bit my bottom lip trying to block him out, seeing I became what I am from him; he was able to get into my mind and drive me up a fucking wall.

"Jesus Christ." I pulled away from Dean and rubbed my head as Crowley laughed away like a little kid.

Dean looked at me confused as I handed him the bag, when he opened it I saw the smile spread on his face as he looked at me like a little kid.

"You got me pie." He reached in the bag and removed the pie while placing a small kiss on my cheek.

I think I will be buying him a lot more pie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gish ten months, I am super sorry.