Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

Disney Store antics

Chapter 1

SCARLETTS POV
‘Liz!!!!!!! Where the hell are you I don’t have time for this’
Elizabeth once again has gone wondering off in the Disney Store. You would have thought we were children going around the Disney store at the age of 20. It’s not our fault the only place that sells really cool Avengers stuff is there. I didn’t have the time and energy to be chasing after her, the store was cram packed with children running everywhere and the noises of frustrated parents not really wanting to be in this energetic store. Anyway I had my concert to get to tonight. Panic! At The Disco have been my favourite band for nearly a whole 2 years now since they came back into the music scene.
“OH MY GOD SCAR I FOUND THIS! LOOK HOW ADOROABLE IT IS! IT IS SO FLUFFY AND...”
“Liz, put the toy down and lets go I need to get the tickets and stuff for tonight”
Of course she whipped out the puppy dog eyes not wanting to leave. I have to admit I was making her come with me to see Panic.
“Look if you want it so bad ill get it for you on your birthday”
“it was my birthday last week.”
“it’s only a year away I’m sure it will still be here” I winked at her than dragged her out the store so she couldn’t get distracted anymore.
1 HOUR LATER
“You know these guys better be good live, otherwise I’ve left the comfort of my room and laptop for nothing.”
“Oh I can tell you are so excited. Please contain your excitement” I said very sarcastically which then sparked a conversation of who can be the most sarcastic. A daily occurrence between Elizabeth and I.
Finally we arrived at the venue in London somewhere. This was the last night of their UK tour and their other tours for quite a long time. When we got into the arena I started to tell Liz all about them but she was giving me the ‘Scarlett i am not listening to a word you are saying look’. Understandable.
Soon after the show had finished i went to go meet my friend who works at this venue whilst Elizabeth went to the toilet and looked at all the merch etc.. My friend Jay came running up to me and engulfed me into a massive bear hug. I admit we got some weird looks cause I ended up screaming in shock. He walked me over to be were all the buses and coaches were parked so we could talk.
“so Scar how are you?”
“I’m great thanks how about you? Got a pretty awesome job I see!”
“yeah i get to meet all these awesome bands and people but its so draining!”
“hey i think i saw you come out before the show on stage when you were prepping for panic! THEY WERE AMAZING! Did you get to meet them?”
“Yeah they are all so nice, especially Brendon.” Jay winked at the end of that sentence he knows that I have always had a crush on Brendon. I hit him and started to storm of playfully. I miss these games we played.
In my attempt of storming off a coach door swings open right into my face slamming me onto the cold concrete floor. All i can hear is Jay running over and asking me a million questions and then me making a snide remark at him. The other voice i could hear was the one of the man who had been performing for hundreds of people only half an hour ago.
Brendon Urie.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first shot at a brendon/panic fanfiction guys so bare with me if its slow etc... :) also going to start writing a new fic along with this one to do with supernatural so stay tuned if you like that sort of stuff :)