Status: Slow

I Breathe You In

8

"So how are you sexy motherfuckers tonight?!" Vic yelled into the mic. I tuned my bass ignoring the squeals of excitement and the hyperactive fangirls. It's wrong of me to be jealous, but I want Vic all to myself, I don't want to share even with the fans.

"The crowd may be sexy tonight but the crowd in Phoenix were so much better, I thought that you lot could be the best crowd yet but I must be wrong!" I called into my mic. The crowd booed and I laughed in reply. Vic walked over bringing his mic with me and slapped me gently.

"Don't lie to them! They have potential!" Vic grinned winking at a girl in the front row. I pulled a face and pouted.
"But they're not going wild enough yet. I've seen you go wilder!" I rolled my eyes and winked at him.
"In bed but that's private." He walked back over to the mic and I heard Tony and Mike laughing as the fan girls squealed from the hint of 'Fuenciado'. "This song is called Hell Above!" Vic grinned as we started to play.

I skipped across to the other side of the stage and played the intro facing Tony whilst pulling faces to try and put him off. He laughed and shoved me away with his shoulder. I went back over to my own spot and hopped off the box I'd fallen off of earlier. I leant down and held a crying guys hand squeezing it gently for reassurance, he looked up at me in astonishment and smiled still crying. I smiled back before getting back to playing.

"Hey guys, want to hear a funny story?" Vic asked after a few more songs. The crowd cheered in response. "Jaime fell over earlier, off that box over there. The best part was the fact he landed directly on his ass," Vic winked.
"Yeah, I'm surprised I don't have a limp" I grinned evilly. Vic blushed but under the lights the fans wouldn't be able to tell.
"I didn't mean to drop the T.V on my foot okay?" He blushed deeper and I laughed.
"T.V? Foot? That's what you're calling it?" I winked.
"FOR THIS NEXT SONG I NEED A FRIEND THAT'S NOT A TOOL! KEEEELLLIIIINNN! KEL! KEL! KELLIN!" He yelled.

I laughed as he distracted the crowd from our conversation and Kellin ran onstage winking at me, I winked back as we started to play King For A Day. It's always a crowd favourite, especially with Kellin here too.

-

VIC'S POV

By the time the show was over, both Jaime and myself were pissed at each other. He was pissed at me for out sassing him and I was pissed at him for hinting at the fans. When we got off stage, I slapped Jaime's chest in annoyance after every word that I yelled at him.
"YOU. ARE. SUCH. A. TOOL. I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. YOU!" I pouted and folded my arms once I was done hitting him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close before kissing me softly and pulling away to grin at me. "I'm a what now?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.
"A-a tool," I mumbled. I blushed and looked down. "Jaime eres un gilipollas total de," I pouted again.
"That's not very nice! I'm not an asshole!" He flicked my nose and I let out a giggle covering my mouth in embarrassment.

"That's what taking it in the ass does to you!" Mike said patting my shoulder on the way past. I tripped him over hearing Jaime laugh along with me.
"That's what you get!" I grinned
"WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN. OOOHHHHHWOAAAHH!" Jaime sang behind me. i turned around to face him and rolled my eyes.
"Maybe you'll grow up one day," I sighed, pretending to look wistfully at the ceiling.
"I doubt it," He shrugged. He picked me up and carried me back to the bus.

He set me down on the sofa then grabbed some water for me to drink before we left to meet some fans. He flopped next to me leaning against my chest, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and played with his hair as I held him.
"Sorry for being jealous," he smiled up at me. I rolled my eyes in response and kissed his temple.
"I forgive you, I'm sorry for not listening the first time you said something. However, I will get my revenge for you embarrassing me. And believe me, it'll be good." I winked at him, kissed his forehead again and walked away off the bus with my sharpie in hand.

--

"MIKE! I need your evil mind!" I yelled. We'd sent Jaime out to get our food with a few crew members.
"Yeah?" He sat on my bunk next to me.
"Jaime embarrassed me onstage and I want to embarrass him back!" I pouted.
"I have a plan," he winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
C+S