Status: comments=updates

The Boy On the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

One Too Many

"So you don't mind walking again?" Vic asks nicely.
"No it's okay," I say shaking my head. My phone rings and I run to grab it, only to be disappointed when I see the caller I.D.
"Your dad?"
"Yup, you'd think by now he'd understand that I'm not coming back." Resting his head in my shoulder, Vic tries to comfort me. "Everything's going to be okay." I roll my eyes and push him away. "I'm tried of hearing people say that."
"I love you Kellin," my boyfriend says kissing me cheek. "I love you too Vic."
"And that's all that matters."
"You're right."
"Of course I am," he says smirking. I swear he's so cocky sometimes. I kiss my boyfriend one last time before walking out the door. As soon as I close the door behind me, I hear someone calling my name. Damn were they waiting for me to walk outside, I think to myself. Of course, Danny and Ben are waiting for me outside of their house. "Hey Kellin! Is this where you live?" They ask in unison. Shit! Do they know that Vic lives here? They stare at me expectantly and I can't think of a thing to say.
"I um I, uh yeah I live here." Nodding, they asks me the one question I was dreading to hear. "So you live with Vic Fuentes, our English teacher?" My eyes widen but I try to act casual. "Yeah he's a family friend. I'm staying with him until my dad gets better."
"He's sick?" Ben asks. Nodding, I tell them he's been in and out of the hospital, leaving out the part about him drinking. They don't need to know about that. "I'm sorry to hear that," Danny says while Ben nods in agreement. "Thanks but I gotta go," I say before running off. That was close, too close. At least they believed my story about Vic being a family friend.
I walk into my first hour and take a seat in the back of the classroom. Just my luck, Alex and Jack happen to sit right in front of me. They turn around and smile at me. Oh God, just them smiling scares me. "What do you guys want?" I don't have time for this shit. "We're sad our favorite couple broke up." Jack says motioning to Tyler. "Yeah Quinn what happened? You guys dated for like a day."
"It was longer than a day."
"Okay well tell us what happened."
"No," I say stubbornly. Alex grabs me by my shirt and yells loudly, his breath reeking of onions. "Tell us what happened!"
Removing his hands from my shirt, I tell Alex what he needs to hear. "Okay first off, you really need some breath mints and secondly, I'm not going to tell you what happened." They get out of their seats and push me out of my chair. "Let me guess, Tyler figured out how much of a whore you are and broke it off."
"Fuck you Alex!" I yell, spitting in his face. Alex lifts his fist in the air and I cover my face.
"Alex get out of my class right now!" I hear my boyfriend yell. Yes! He's just in time to save my ass. "Why? I didn't even so anything!"
"That's not what it looked like when I walked in."
"Why do you always blame me? Kellin's the one who causes all these problems."
"Fine then both of you go to the office." I stare at Vic in shock. Grabbing my bag, I glare at Vic. I walk out the door with Alex following right behind me and huff in anger. Why the hell did Vic tell me to go to the office? I didn't do anything! I was just an innocent bystander, a personal victim of Alex Gaskarth. Whatever I'll get over it. Alex and I enter the office and I laugh at the way the secretaries are looking at him.
"Hello Alexander. No surprise to see you here," one of the women say. "And you are?" She asks politely. "Kellin Quinn." The woman looks me up and down, observing me. Once she decides I'm suitable enough, she smiles at me. "Well it's very nice to me you Kellin. You two can head into the office. Mr. Way is waiting for you." I look at Alex expectantly, seeing as I don't know the way to his office. Alex rolls his eyes and leads me down a narrow hallway. Without even knocking, he opens the door and walks right in. I hesitantly stand in the doorway until Mr. Way says it's okay to enter. I take the seat beside Alex and wait to be yelled at. To my surprise Mr. Way doesn't yell at all. He simply asks us what happened.
"It was all his fault," Alex says stubbornly.
"No it wasn't! He was the one harassing me. Then he got all up in my face and tried to punch me." I watch as our principal writes in his notebook, eyeing us both, "I'm not interested in hearing why you were arguing. I just want your two to work it out by tomorrow," he says as he hands us both a slip of paper. "Detention for the both of you, after school today." Are you fucking kidding me? I quickly hop out of my seat and race back to class. I hope Vic's happy with himself. He gave me a detention for no reason.
Alex's pov
I hate how everyone always blames me. Quinn was the one being a little bitch. Why won't that kid just disappear already? Heading into the bathroom, I pull out my phone and send a text to Jack, asking him to meet me. Staring at my reflection in the mirror only fuels my anger. Kellin has it so fucking easy. Sure he gets bullied from time to time but that's it. At least he's not ashamed of himself like I am. I'd give up anything to be like that kid. He's accepted his sexuality and he's doing what makes him happy. Unlike me, I'm too afraid to tell anyone about my sexuality. Fuck my life! I walk into the stall and close the door, waiting for Tyler to get here. Maybe I'll try to scare him when he gets here. I hear the door open and stand up.
"At least we know they aren't in a relationship," I hear someone say in a British accent.
"I don't know man. His story seems a little off. I'm not buying it just yet," another guy says in a thick British accent. Oh it must be Ben and Danny. "Yeah well it's none of our business remember?"
"Yeah I know, besides I don't even care anymore. Kellin can do whatever he wants, even if that means fucking our English teacher." My eyes widen after hearing this and I quickly sit down on the toilet, pulling my legs up to my chest. "So no more investigating?" Ben asks.
"Nope, it's our little secret. If anyone finds out about them, it won't be from us." I listen intently until I hear Ben and Danny walk out the bathroom. I can't believe this! Kellin and Mr. Fuentes? Tyler walks in and I grab him by the shoulders. "I know how we can finally get back at Kellin!"
"How?" He asks curiously. "Let's just say it involves exposing a little secret of his." Tyler cocks his head at me in confusion. "What kind of secret?"
"One that involves our English teacher."
♠ ♠ ♠
So Danny may be over their relationship but Alex...he's only going to cause trouble hehe