Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

Until Its Time To Go

The opening was in an hour and the whole band stood on my side as we were checking that everything was on its place. I had gone to check the line outside and god, it reached around the block. Most of them were wearing the band’s merch and talking about the band.
‘Okay, Tom, Chloe, are you two ready?’ I asked from the two workers who eagerly nodded and as soon as the clock hit eleven, the shop was full of teenagers going through the clothes.
‘Are you okay?’ I asked Oliver, who looked horrible, he was shaking and his eyes were dead. He nodded and kept talking to the fans. Carol gave us worried look, but returned back to helping Chloe at the counter.

I started to feel dizzy so I decided to look for Lee. ‘Come out with me?’ I whispered into his ear and he nodded, taking my hand and leading us out from the back door.
‘Are you okay? You look almost as bad as Oli does.’ Lee joked and rubbed my back as we sat on the edge of the loading dock, swinging our legs. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Oliver opened the front door and let Tom go in first. Oliver came in last.
‘Hey Carol, Ian, Amanda, Dad.’ I greeted and hugged everyone. Amanda giggled a bit when my stomach bumped on her.
Tom on the right corner of the couch, Oliver next to him and then me and Lee, we all stared at our feet’s until my dad couched. He knew what we were planning, I had told him and he said he was proud of me for telling the truth.
‘Well, this is awkward.’ Oliver rubbed the back of his neck. ‘Umm, please don’t hate me –he said clearly for Amanda- but those twins aren’t Lee’s, Alexander and Benjamin are my kids.’ He swallowed.

Carol started to laugh and so did Ian, telling they were expecting something like this to happen, they always knew it. Amanda on the other hand, she was as pissed as Scottish can be. She yelled, screamed and at some point her accent got so strong that no one managed to tell what she was saying, so we all just sat quietly until she calmed down, crying.

Amanda grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch. All the three lads on the couch were ready to jump between us, but there was no need for that because Amanda pulled me into a tight hug. ‘I’m happy for you; I’ll try to live with this.’ She whispered into my ear and let go of me. For the next few hours I was explaining everything to everyone with Oliver. Lee didn’t really seem to enjoy hearing all that nor did Amanda, but they just sat quietly on their seats.
‘Good luck if those boys are anything like mine.’ Carol laughed.


‘I’m fine love, don’t worry.’ I sighed. ‘I don’t want you to go tomorrow.’ I started to sob. ‘I might push these twats out any minute now and I don’t want to do it alone.’ I opened my eyes and Lee wiped my tars away.
‘I really need a cigarette.’ I mumbled and shifted myself closer to Lee. Suddenly a warm feeling took over my body and a huge pain hit my stomach. I let out a loud scream and everything went black. I managed to hear Lee yelling help and my name. I wanted to answer him, but I wasn’t able to do anything.

I felt empty and the person calling my name changed. ‘Please, wakeup.’ The person begged and kept begging maybe for hours. I didn’t know what was happening and I hated it. I tried to find strength to open my eyes and little by little a white light flowed through my slightly open eyelids. I felt someone squeeze my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this chapter was bit messy and that everything happened too fast in the story, but this was the last part. Sequel is coming and it's going to jump few years and again sorry for moving so fast, but the sequel is kind of the story i was trying to write but it needed some kind of beginning, which this story was. Thank you for the readers, I love you and go check the sequel, it's more important than this story.
Image