Status: Active, yet currently paused due to computer malfunctions.

No Mercy

While You Were Sleeping part 1

Andy Biersack was last to leave the dining tent mainly because he was the last to grab some food. While the Las Vegas air had cooled down significantly since the scorching heat earlier in the day, the night was still warm, and the soft sound of crickets mingled with the far off noise of bands partying in their respective buses. He knew that it probably wasn't wise to be walking back alone, but the whole buddy system "rule" was actually more like a guideline for people actually concerned about their safety. But the walk back to the bus was a short one, even if it was mostly secluded.

He yawned. It had been a long day, and he was more than ready to crawl into his bunk and end it already. The police officers had seemed skeptical of everything he or the other guys said, and were constantly scratching notes into their memo pads. He knew they thought it was one of them.

The Warped crew had already started dismantling the festival, and the moving city would be on the road again in a few hours. Just then, yelling could be heard from the other side of the tent he was passing. Andy ran to its source, hoping that it wasn't the killer taking another victim. The last thing he needed was to be found at a crime scene.

"Fuck off, you aren't my mother! We pay you to keep things running smoothly, do your job and mind your own damn business!" Andy recognized the angry voice as Oli Sykes, the vocalist of Bring Me the Horizon.

"I'm sorry if I'm concerned that a member of the band I'm supposed to be looking after on this tour is wandering around after dark, by HIMSELF, while there is a MURDER investigation going on!" A woman's voice answered the angry singer, Andy assumed it was the Bring Me the Horizon tour manager. "I can't really keep things running smoothly if the vocalist turns up dead somewhere! I'm doing MY job. You do yours and have some god damn common sense!"

Andy tried to slip away unnoticed, knowing he wasn't supposed to be seeing this. However, the other singer saw him, and an undetected escape wasn't possible.

"Uh. Hey," Andy said awkwardly as he held up one hand in greeting, shoving the other one into his pocket. "I was just walking by.. I'll just... Go." Turning to walk away, Andy could still feel the eyes of Oli Sykes on the back of his head. He jumped when he heard his voice; for what reason, he was unsure.

"Hey man, wait up, I have to get back for bus call," Oli called up to him, jogging to start walking back with Andy. He turned his head slightly to see the brunette tour manager glaring at the back of Oli's head and then looking at Andy, quite concerned. She probably thought he was some freaking serial killer. Just another thing to add to the list of Why Today Sucked. Andy and Oli began walking back again, an awkward silence falling in between them. Andy was vaguely aware that he had almost never spoken with Oli before, and in the Bring Me the Horizon singer’s current mood, he had no intention to make small talk. The silence was broken when Oli spoke up. "Our tour manager, Teresa, such a fucking killjoy and a bitch," he kicked at some gravel as he continued while Andy tried to look interested. "She's always on my case."

"Well, it's kind of her job to make sure all you guys are where you're supposed to be," Andy explained. "She probably just feels stressed out given the situation." As he said this, he got to his bus, opening the door. "I’'l talk to you tomorrow?" Oli nodded and turned away just as Andy closed the bus door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter! Warning: The next chapter is gory! It will be called While You Were Sleeping Part 2!
PLEASE let us know what you think of this story so far!