Status: Hiatus

Lethal Addictions

What You Thought You Knew

"Remember people as long as you open up about your problems...they can be resolved!"

Please...nothing was ever resolved here unless you where a famous person who could pay off the staff here and be released early! Nothing here was easy to the others! If you didn't follow their little rules they had set up for you..you couldn't survive! Makes freedom look like a million dollars!

"Ok...that does it for our 2nd group meeting for today! It's now time for the ladies to shower and the guys to have their tv time!" Nurse Heather replied.

I sighed as I watched most of the people I were around on a daily basis get up and begin to walk out. Showering with a bunch of half gay women everyday isn't something you come to enjoy! And just think...I've been here for almost 2 years and deal with differant people almost everyday!

"Addison Morgan...you have a phone call!" Phillip, the day shift security gaurd replied as he walked through the side door into the group lounge.

I smirked and stood walking toward him. Phone calls where something that I didn't get often so that was a big surprise! But the meaning of a phone call only meant one of 2 things! Uno was someone in my family had finally kicked the bucket, hopefully my mother! Or option B...my mom was calling to act like a loving parent! Such major bullshit!

Phillip lead me down the hall toward the front of the center where the phone booth's where located. All phone calls where monitered by the front staff as well as your assigned councaler! They wanted to make sure you weren't talking to someone of a bad influence! So why the fuck did they let me talk to my mother? She was gonna drive me back into the mental instatution!

Phillip unlocked the door to the main lobby and held it open for me to walk through. I sighed and looked up at him as he smiled and nodded his head toward the front desk.

"Thanks Phil!" I replied with a small smile as I turned and began walking down the hall toward the front desk.

I sighed and raised a brow as the top dogs of the center where standing near the front desk. What the hell where they here for? I hadn't broken a rule in a good 2 weeks and that was acctually good for me! Was I being transfered or something? Maybe let loose? Nah...I wasn't that lucky..

"Good evening Addison...how was your group meeting?" my councler, Pheobe, asked as she turned from the group of males who where discussing something amoungst themselves.

"Like every other meeting!" I replied skepticly as I walked closer, stopping infront of her. She must've caught on and smiled at me.

"Dont worry Trouble! Their not here for you!" she replied. That was my nickname around here. Trouble, and I wore the crown and name well because there was nothing here that I wouldn't do!

"Well thats a first huh?" I replied with a chuckle. "Who killed themselves now?"

"No one! Some rockstar from some top named band is being checked in here tonight! His friends told us to meet them here so they could show the guy around!" Pheobe explianed as I nodded.

"Ah..anouther big name! How long will he be here...a week?" I asked.

"Well his friends are shooting for about 2 months...but I guess we'll see!"

"Ah..well...good luck with that shit but..I was told I had a phone call?" I replied.

"Oh...yes...your mother is on the line in booth 3!" she informed me and I groaned walking toward the booth marked 3.

Let me get this clear to you....my mother is nothing but a life ruining bitch! She knows that I am more than capable to leave this place cause I am completly clean and have no desire to start drinking or to do cocaine again! She just wants to make my life an even bigger hell and make me stay here as long as she can! Fuckin bitch!

I sat down and looked at the reciever letting out a sigh as I peeked out at the group of men again. Whatever was said between me and the hag on the other line would be heard by everyone who was in the hall...and that didn't bother me! I just didn't want to make Pheobe look bad because I was her patient! So that's why I was hesatent to pick up the phone.

"Yes?" I asked into the phone after I placed it to my ear.

"Hello hunny!" my mother's fake voice came through the reciever. "How are you holding up?"

"Well Bonnie how do you think I'm holding up?" I replied. "I'm still stuck in a rehab center when I'm completely fine!"

"Don't you try and throw your guilt trip on me Addison! Once a junkie always a junkie!" she replied, her motherly image shot to shit!

"Oh fuck off you dont know shit about anything! You just sit there in New York in your fuckin pent house that your jerk-off boyfriend paid for and act like your such a god damn saint!" I replied, already knowing how this conversation was gonna turn out...shitty like the others!

"Dont you drag Ray into this! He has done nothing but support me in my descion to try and help you get clean but once again...just like everything in your life and mine, you screw that up as well!"

"Bonnie you've never done anything good in your life that's why my life is fucked up like it is!"

"Dont blame your problems on me Addison I am your mother! I tried to get you to do great things with your life but you would never listen to me!" she shot back.

"You where a whore that lied and said she worked hard at a dinner to provide for her kids but in reality she was a fuckin stripper that did nothing but fuck around! That's why you lost your oldest 2 kids Bonnie!" I shot out, getting a little loud.

"How dare you bring up my sons! They where meant to happen! You were a mistake you little bitch! And because of the way your no good father did me I lost them!" she began to sob lightly.

"Oh fuck off!" I screamed before slamming the phone down.

I sat there in that booth, anger seeping through my every vain as I ran the conversation through my head over and over again. What fuckin gaul she had to call me a fuckin mistake! The only mistake around here was the fact that she was able to have children! She should've been locked away! No mother should act like she did towards their daughter!

"Addison?" Pheobe's soothing voice asked from beside me.

I looked up at her and sighed. She knew how my mother and I fought but still granted her access to talk to me!

"I have never hated someone more than I hate that woman and I'm being truely honest with you!" I replied.

"Addison the first step for you to truely recover is for you to forgive your mother!"

"What the fuck Pheobe?" I asked loudly.

"Excuse me Mrs. Adams?" one of the men behind Pheobe called out.

"Yes?" she replied and turned walking toward him.

I sighed and ran my hands over my face before standing. My mood was worser than it was before and I knew I would be put in isolation tonight because I wasn't goin to group! If I did I would probably bite the head off of someone who really didn't deserve it!

I looked at the now larger group of people and smirked as I crossed my arms, leaning back against the wall evesdropping. I couldn't help it..if this dude was a rockstar I wanted to know if I knew him!

"Ok, so this is your new councler Mr. Seward! Her name is Pheobe Adams and she is one of the best we have here at Spring Meadows!" the owner of the center announced to a rather short man.

He was the shortest of the men that stood around him, and most of the women that stood there too. All the men's arms where covered in tattoo's and most of them wore sunglasses! All of them but the short one and a very tall one had their arm around a differant girl. All 3 of them being very beautiful.

"So how long will I be here?" the short one asked.

"Well for someone with an addiction like yours Mr. Seward it takes a good 6 months but your friends and family have asked if it will be possiable for your stay to be only 2 months!" Pheobe explained.

"Shit.." he replied while looking around at his friends and scratching his head.

"Will he be placed amoungst the others?" a girl with shoulder length blonde hair asked. She stood under the arm of a muscular man with a mohawk.

"Just becase he's fuckin famous doesn't make him any differant than the rest of us!" I blurted out causing all of them to look at me.

Hey I couldn't help it! I hated these rich assholes! They thought that because they had money they should get a VIP treatment! That was such bullshit! They where no differant than us!

"Who the fuck asked you to speak?" a man with shoulder length black hair shot out.

"It's a free country asshole! I'll say whatever the fuck I want!" I shot back.

"Ms. Morgan please keep your comments to yourself!" the owner replied shooting daggers at me with his eyes.

"Oh excuse me for having an opinion! I wouldn't wanna say anything and cost you your million dollar deal!" I blurted out.

"Addsion!" Pheobe shot out at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Please dont get yourself into trouble again today!" she pleaded.

"Yeah junkie get the fuck outta here!" a pudgy guy replied as he removed his arm from around a girl I thought I remembered.

This caused me to lundge at this little pudgy fucker. I mean who the fuck did he think he was? He knew shit about me and already he was assuming. Before I could get my hands on him, Phil had his arms around my waist tightly.

"Get off of me!" I screamed as he lifted me up and began walking backwards with me.

"Wait...what did you say her name was?" the chick beside the pudgy guy piped in.

"Her names Addison Morgan and she is one of the worst trouble makers here!" one of the men replyed.

"Kiss my ass baldy!" I shot out as I heard that.

"Addison Grace Morgan born on November 13th 1986 to Bonnie Rae Berry and Michael Morgan! The biological mother to one Jason Berry and Matt Berry from Hunnington Beach, Caliofornia!" the voice replied.

I immedaitly stopped fighting and Phil quit moving. I knew that voice! It belonged to my one and only friend back in the day!

"Courtney Jean Ryans born of Febuary 7th 1986 to Melissa and Donald Ryans in Hunnington Beach, Caliofornia!" I replied back.

"What the fuck? You know her?" a male voice replied.

"Zacky...that's Jason and Matt's Addison!" she replied.

"As in their little sister?" anouther male voice replied.

"Would she have said that if it wasn't the case?" the voice belonging to the first chick replied.
"Thank you Val!" Corie replied.

I was turned to face these people and for the first time in years I saw the smiling face of Corie. I smiled slightly before looking down.

"Addison...why are you here?" Corie asked as she walked up to me.

"Why else would I be here?" I asked looking up at her.

"Does your mom know?" she asked.

"She's the reason I'm still here!" I replied.

"You still look the same...but your brown hair?" she asked eyeing me causing me to chuckle lightly.

"There is a thing they invinted called hair dye Corie...I know you use it!"

"Still the same 'ol smartass!" she replied.

"Look..uh...about the shit that went down back then I just wanted to ya know...say I was-"

"Shut up! It's fine!" she replied hugging me. "Jason and Matt are gonna flip when they hear this!" she replied.

"Wait...you still talk to Jason and Matt?"

"Everyday!" she replied with a smile.

"C'mon Addison...lets get you back to your room!" Phil replied tugging at my arm.

"But I'm talking to a friend!" I shot out looking at him.

"You haven't earned visiting hours Ms. Morgan!" the owner replied looking at me.

"This is such bullshit!" I said loudly.

"Trouble!" Pheobe shouted causing the group with Corie to chuckle lightly. "Phil...take her to the isolation part of the center! I'll take her things to her later!"

I smirked as I was pulled into the elevator. I finally found someone from my past who knew my brothers and these fuckers tell me I haven't earned the right to talk to her! What the fuck man?