Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Agoraphobia- Fear of leaving a safe place

(Le wild time lapse appears! *fast forward 14 months*)

"It's time for you to go Frankie, your Mom will be here soon." Gerard states.

“But Gee!” I whine childishly, pouting as he hands me a few of my bags.

“Butts are for fucking, Kitten.” He smirks and pats me on my head.

“That’s the only thing we haven’t done.” I mumble moodily, swatting his hand away.

“Oh hush. Remember my promise on your 17th birthday?”

“Yeah yeah, no sex until I turn 18. Which is in two fucking months!” I huff out in a monotonous tone.

“Don’t sound so down about it, love. Just think, when that time comes, you won’t be able to walk or sit correctly for the entire week after.” He winks, causing small shivers to run up my spine.

“You’re not helping the situation Gee! Now I want it more than I did five minutes ago.” I whine as he walks over and picks up the remaining luggage.

He just laughs and ushers me out of my dorm. As we make our way down the corridor, I can’t help but reminisce on the memories
I've made here. I truly don’t want to go, even if the head doctor says my fears have improved greatly. I have actual friends here, and I have Gerard here. What more do I need?

“Gerard?” I stop in the middle of the hall.

“Yeah, Frankie? What is it?” Gerard turns and looks at me a bit concerned.

“I—I don’t want to leave.” I start to cry.

He pulls me into his arms and whispers reassuring words into my hair.

“Oh, Kitten. It’ll be okay. Remember what we planned? I’ll visit once every two weeks to ‘check up on your progress’ until your 18th birthday, which is also fucking Halloween, and then you’ll move out and come live with me.”

“I know, but I’m worried my mother will find out and take you away from me; and I have real friends here Gee, I don’t want to leave them.” I sniffle into his chest.

“She won’t find out, I promise.” He starts, stroking my back in a soothing fashion. “Plus, when you move in with me, I’ll quit my job, and we’ll come visit them as much as possible until their release.”

“Yeah, okay. I-I guess that’ll be okay.” I pull away slightly to look up at his beautiful face.

“You’re amazingly beautiful, you know that?” I state softly.

“Not as lovely as you, Kitten.” He replies and leans his head down to gently kiss me.

Suddenly we hear a car horn echo throughout the hall, sounding from outside the lobby. I pull away sadly, and Gerard sends me a small smile. We grab my bags and continue down the hall and walk outside.

“Frankie! C’mon, hurry up! I haven’t got all day; I have an appointment at 3 at the hair salon!” I hear my mother yell from the car.

“Okay Mother! Let me say goodbye to Ge—Dr. Way!” I call back.

“Well, uh, see you in two weeks I guess.” I say awkwardly.

“Uh, yeah, of course. I love you, Kitten.” He says, the last part just a whisper.

“I love you too, Gee.” I whisper back and give him a hug.

“Franklin! Hurry the fuck up!” My mother bellows.

“Okay, go on Frankie. I’ll put the bags in the trunk.” Gerard says taking my bag.

“Hey Ma! Pop the trunk! Dr. Way offered to put my bags in!” I call to my mother.

“You’d better fucking help him, after all he’s helped you!” She hollers back.

We both shrug and walk over to the now open trunk. Gerard sets my luggage in and goes to close the trunk. I stop him and pull him down for a quick kiss. We pull away with small smiles and he closes the trunk. I get in the car and buckle my seat-belt. I look out the window as my mother starts to drive away. Gerard is standing there with a genuine smile on his face and he is waving his awkward little wave where his pinkie sticks out farther than the rest of his fingers. Those simple gestures leave one thought running through my mind;

I can’t fucking wait until Halloween.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be the last chapter. I'm not sure on how to continue from here. :3 Much love and creativity ~B