Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns

Ah, today is a very nice day. The sun is shining, birds are singing, and Lyn-Z was finally let out of Isolation this morning. I’m sitting in the courtyard eating lunch with her. ‘What? No breakfast?’ You may be asking. Well, nothing special happened at breakfast or I would’ve fucking started out there.
Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, yeah; it’s a nice day. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to Gerard today, though. I woke up this morning and he was gone, only a little scrap of paper in his place on the pillow. The quickly scribbled note read:

“Frankie,

Sorry I left without waking you, you just looked so fuckin’ cute. Have to go deal with some other patients, damned work hours are scrambled around this week. Anyway, I’ll see you later today, Kitten.

XOXO,

Gee”

I kind of flailed around at the fact that he called me “Kitten” and the little heart he put next to my name, but if anyone asks, I will deny it profusely.
“Hey, Frank? You there?” Lyn-Z asks waving her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.
“Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry, was just thinking.”
“’Bout what Frankie?” She inquires curiously.
I can’t say ‘Oh, nothing just how fucking adorable and amazing Gerard, my fucking doctor, is.’ So I go with a simple;
“Nothing important.”
“Okay, who is he?” She asked, eyeing me.
“Wha--? How do you know it’s a he? I could be thinking about how much I miss my Mother.” Which I totally don’t…
“Dude, you’ve been sitting there with hearts in your eyes for the past ten minutes. Now, who is he?” She says, rolling her eyes at me.
“No one!!” I state frantically, hoping she’ll stop pestering me; otherwise I’m bound to give in.
“Fine, then I am just going to name every guy in this place until I figure it out. John, George, Rick, Timmy, Austin, Lawrence, Justin, Robert, Mike...” On and on she continues, then she gets to “Gerard, Raymond—Wait. It’s Gerard!!! How did I not realize this?!”
“W-What? No! Gross! He’s my doctor Zee!”I say nervously.
“So! He’s your hot doctor, and don’t think I haven’t noticed you two looking all lovey-dovey at each other when the other isn’t looking.” She laughs.
“Okay. Yeah, I really like him, but don’t tell anyone about us. He could get fired for this!” I whisper yell, defeated.
“Okay, okay!! I won’t tell on you and your doctor boyfriend!” She promises, crossing her over her heart.
“Your fingers better not be crossed.” I mumble out.
“What are you? Five?” She laughs out loudly.
“No, I’m just making sure.” I pout, crossing my arms.
Just then a girl timidly walks out of the cafeteria doors that lead out here. She looks very similar to Rayvenn, but you know, not evil or demented; just scared. She then makes her way over to me and Lyn-Z, as Zee just waved her over with a huge smile on her face.
“Hi! I’m Lyn-Z! This here is Frank.”
“Hey.” I greet with a smile.
“Hi, Lyn-Z and Frank, I’m Asa. I’m, um, new here. Fuck, this is just like high school all over again!”
“Tell me about it!” I laugh, moving over and letting her have enough room to sit.
This chick seems cool.
“So, Asa. What is your taste in music?” I ask, as this is my test of friendship.
Zee passed hers with flying colors.
“Hmm, music? Well, I love The Misfits, Black Flag, Smashing Pumpkins, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, The Cure, Queen, The Smiths and Morrissey.”
“Best friends for fucking ever.” I state immediately.
“Hey! I thought I was your best friend for fucking ever!?” Lyn-Z whines playfully.
“I can have more than one best friend Zee.” I laugh out.
“True.” She says shrugging.
“So, um, who is the doctor here? Is he, uh, is he nice?”
“Yeah! Definitely!” I say smiling widely.
“Especially to Frankie….” Zee mumbles.
I nudge her side and she hisses and rubs at it like it hurts.
“What?” Asa asks, clearly not having any idea of what is going on.
“Oh, it’s nothing. Lyn-Z here was just joking around about something. Anyway, Dr. Way is super nice. I’m positive you will love him, hun.”
“O-kay? So, um, I’m going to go back to my room and unpack. My room is 145, in the Coulrophobia Hall.”
Wait. Coulrophobia…..I know that term. Aha! Clowns! She has a fear of clowns. The phobia ward is split up into different halls, the most common phobias seen there being the name of the hall.
“Okay, hun. We’ll make sure to drop by later.” Zee responds, smiling warmly and waving as Asa walks away with a small smile on her shy face.
“Sweet girl…” Zee trails off after a bit.
“Would Mr. Iero please make his way to the head doctor’s office? Frank Iero to Dr. Stahl’s office please.” A monotone female voice suddenly announces over the speaker system.
“Oooo, Frankie’s in trouble...” Lyn-Z draws out, just like kids used to do in elementary school when someone got called into the principal’s office.
“Oh, fuck you, Zee.” I retort laughing, and flipping her off as I make my way indoors.
‘Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.’ My brain repeats as I continue down the corridor. I gulp quite loudly as I stop in front of the doctor’s office. I knock hesitantly, and hear a quiet permission of entrance through the wooden door.
“Y-Yes sir? You, um, you wanted t-to see me?” I stutter out, not looking up as I make my way into the room and slowly sink into a chair.
“Yes, I do. Franklin, what you did yesterday was unacceptable. I understand you were worried about your friend, and that’s perfectly fine, but to damage expensive items that don’t even belong to you out of pure rage? Come on, Mr. Iero. You are an intelligent young man, not some punk juvenile delinquent. You should know better than that. Because of your actions yesterday, I am forced to put you in Isolation for the weekend. Just so you can have time, by yourself, to think about what you’ve done, and why it will never happen again. You may go and tell your doctor what has happened, and then go to your dorm and wait until the nurse comes to take you to Isolation. That is all.”
“But—“I start, not believing what he’s just told me.
“I said, that is all, Mr. Iero.” He interrupts me sternly.
I huff angrily and storm out, slamming that god-forsaken door hard enough to probably break a hinge or two.
I rush into Gerard’s office, tears already streaming down my face. He’s sitting at his computer, typing quickly and focusing on whatever it is he’s doing.
“G-Gee.” I whimper as I shut the door and lock it.
“Wha--?” He starts, immediately jumping up and rushing to my side as soon as he realizes it’s me. “Kitten, what’s wrong?” He asks worriedly, hugging me gently.
“I’m b-being s-sent to Is-solation for the w-weekend.” I sob out into his white doctor’s coat, probably smearing my eyeliner all over but not caring one bit about it.
“What?! Why?” He asks, sounding alarmed.
“I g-got pissed y-yesterday over Z-Zee being put in th-there, and pushed-d Dr. Stahl’s computer off his des-sk.” I explain, still crying and hugging my precious Gerard.
“Oh, Kitten. You shouldn’t have done that.” He declares sadly. “Although, worse shit happens, and those people only get warnings…” He trails off thoughtfully, petting my hair softly as he thinks.
“I d-don’t want to g-go G-Gerard!” I cry out, hugging him tighter, as if holding him closer would change anything.
I probably sound like a blubbering little kid but what-the-fuck-ever.
“Shh, Frankie. It’s gonna be okay. Shh, my little love.” He soothes gently, picking up my shaking form and setting me in his lap as he sits down on the little couch in the corner of the office.
We sit there for a while; him rubbing my back soothingly, as I cling to him like he were life itself and crying like a small child who’s just lost his dog to the front grill of a truck that didn't bother to stop. Finally, all that weeping is reduced to sniffles and whimpers.
“Gee?” I say into his porcelain neck.
“Yes, Kitten?” He says softly.
“I’m scared.” I whimper, lifting my head up and looking at his gorgeous face through my damp and swollen eyes.
“Well, you are in the Phobia Ward of an asylum, Sugar.” He jokes, lightly brushing the hair out of my face and behind my right ear.
“Gee…” I whine, because now is not the time for joking, no matter how pretty you may be.
“I know, Kitten. Think of it this way though; if you sleep the entire time, the time will pass a lot faster.”
“Okay. B-but. I’m going to miss you.” I say, starting to tear up again.
“I know, my little love. I’m going to miss you too, but please don’t cry. It breaks my heart to see you cry.” He says softly, pressing a kiss to each one of my tattooed knuckles on my small right hand.
“Well, I—I gotta get back to my dorm. The n-nurse is coming to get me soon.” I mumble sadly.
“Okay, Kitten.” He sighs, giving me a soft kiss on the mouth, sending shock-waves through out each and every nerve cell in my body.
“I—I love y-you Gee.” I whisper, and then dart out the door and find my way to my room.
Well, fuck. The nurse is already here.
“Time to go Iero.” She says in a bored voice.
We walk for about five minutes before I am pushed through a small metal door. The room inside is white, and fucking small. I can’t breathe suddenly. Holy shit.
This weekend might fucking kill me.