Status: Working on it, guise ~

Bulletproof Heart

(Back Stories of the girls ~ )

The Girls ~
Black Rose, Romantic Revenge, Agent Destroyer, and Marvelous Mortician ~

~Black Rose~
I was walking down the street to get my little brother from his bus stop when suddenly I was grabbed from behind. My eyes were covered and I was brutally shoved into the back of a truck. I couldn't help but scream a little. Every time I made a sound I was violently slapped across my face. I bit down on the cloth that was shoved into my mouth. "Am I going to die like this?" I thought to myself. The vehicle stopped violently and snapped me out of that thought. I was jolted forward and then dragged out of the truck and slammed into a wall. I felt hot tears start to stream down my face. I was lifted off the ground by strong arms. The room I was brought into was ice cold. I heard whimpering so I assumed I wasn't alone, which disgusted me. The blindfold was removed from my eyes and I saw my little brother sitting across from me. I gasped. "Is this some kind of sick joke?!" I yelled. Footsteps came behind me. My dad appeared in front of us a few seconds later. "Dad?!" My breath caught in my throat. "Hello, Rachael." He spat. I felt fresh hot tears fall as I struggled against the man holding me. I kicked him in the shin and lunged at my dad. My hands were almost around his throat when a steel toed boot made contact with my stomach. I fell to the floor and clutched my ribs. The boot made contact with my stomach again and I groaned in pain. I turned over and coughed. Blood came out. My brother was screaming for them to stop. The tall man with the boots grabbed him by his hair, telling him to shut up. My brother started to cry and my dad snapped his fingers. My vision was blurry, but I heard the gun shot and saw my brother's body go limp. I was lying there... motionless. I don't know what happened but something in me snapped. I pushed myself off of the ground and wrapped my hands around the guy's neck. I snapped it like a twig. When he hit the floor I stood over his body and made eye contact with my dad. He smiled a very twisted smile and said, "Try me." I wiped some blood from my mouth and ran towards him. I kicked and he blocked until finally I got one good shot in. He was on the ground. That was my only chance. It was either kill or be killed. I wrapped my skinny fingers around his neck. Snap. I ran away from town. Far away. I was on my own for about 2 years before I finally met up with the other three.

~Marvelous Mortician~
My dad yelled, cursing my name. I hadn't cleaned the house like he had told me to, due to company coming over later tonight. "WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled, stomping and slamming doors. I hid in the little cupboard my mom had built for me before she died. He would never check there. There was a knock at the door and I heard him descend the stairs. I didn't dare leave my hiding spot, though. I listened to some of the conversation through the vent. Money. Money. Money. I stopped listening. After awhile I finally got the guts to come out of my hiding place. The house was quiet. I looked around the upstairs. Nothing. I walked downstairs. I had never seen anything so gruesome in my entire life. There my dad was... throat slit... lying in a puddle of his own blood... Gross. But, then I thought... "I'm free." I ran upstairs, grabbed a small bag of clothes and my lucky bandanna, and ran out of the house. I was on my own for about 2 weeks. It was really hard. I was sick and hungry. I was slowly dying... That is, until Romantic found me.

~Agent Destroyer~
After my dad died, my mom and I moved a lot. Practically living in our car. We had a little money and stole a lot of what we had. We did what we had to do. Everything was going alright until one day we really pissed someone off. We were chased and chased for hours while being shot at. I'll admit, I was scared. My mom was, too, but she wouldn't admit it. Shots were continuously fired and then BAM! I remember screaming as the tire blew out and the car flipped. I remember seeing the terror in my mother's eyes and then... nothing. When I woke up in the hospital I only knew part of what had happened. Everyone was so amazed that I was awake. I got a lot of attention, which was weird. One of the nurses was in my room when the curiosity finally took over. "Miss?" I asked quietly. She turned. "Yes?" "Why is everyone so surprised that I'm awake? I mean, yeah, it was a pretty bad accident, but I couldn't have been out for more than a couple of days..." She smiled. "Dear, I'm afraid that's far from true. You were out for a good six months." She said as she left the room. "Six months?" I slightly shrieked. If I was out for six months... was my mom okay? Was she alive? The doctor came in and snapped me out of my thoughts. He told me that I would be released in a couple of days and would be sent to a foster home. Well, that answered my question. The crash had killed my mom. The two days passed and I was up at the front desk about to be released when I decided that I wanted to stay on my own. I silently signed the papers and made a dash for it. I wasn't on my own very long before I met RR and MM.

~Romantic Revenge~
I never exactly had a family or anyone that cared about me. I never knew my parents. I was bounced along from foster home to foster home. Every set of parents were either religious freaks or abusive. I was always jaded and shoved away. I did everything myself and had since I was ten. I was currently under the "care" of an abusive alcoholic. He was a sick bastard... I had been with him since I was thirteen, I'm sixteen now. I hid a lot. Black eyes, bruises, cuts, you name it. And to top it off, he raped me. I had never told anyone. I was too scared of him. That was until I had finally decided that I was done with this. I had some poison left over from my last suicide attempt. I dressed in the black dress that I knew he loved and mixed the poison in my lipstick and perfume. He would NEVER see this coming. He came home at about midnight. Drunk, as usual. I heard him stumble up the stairs and into his bedroom. "Show time." I said, looking at myself in the mirror. I walked down the hall, my red stilletos clacking on the hard wood floor. I pushed his door open and walked in. I stood in front of his bed and he looked up and licked his lips. He sat up. I straddled his waist and pushed him back slightly. He hungrily moaned and kissed my neck. I pulled away and kissed his lips. He licked them and within a few seconds was gasping for air. He went limp not too long after. I stood up and smiled. "Ah, the sweet taste of revenge..." I changed and packed a bag of clothes. I walked out of the house and took his Corvette. I was on my own for a few weeks, until I found a girl on the side of the road, dying...
♠ ♠ ♠
Back stories of the girls! Hope you like!