Status: Working on it, guise ~

Bulletproof Heart

1.

-R.R's P.O.V-

We walked down the abandoned desert road. No sign of life anywhere. Not that we were expecting any after the "extermination" virus spread. It was an extremely hot day and Agent and Black kept complaining. We sat under a bridge to cool off. I think we all needed the rest. None of us had slept or eaten in days. We were definitely all on the verge of passing out. When night came I offered to take the first watch so the others could try and sleep. I sat up and stared at the stars. I slightly dozed off until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tried to turn, but as I did another hand covered my mouth. I was lifted off the rock I was sitting on and carried. I saw the others being dragged, too.
My screams were muffled by the tall man's hand. I tried to bite him, but that only made him grip me tighter. I looked up at him. He had fiery red hair and decorated yellow mask. I continued to struggle until we reached a lone house. We were taken inside and down to the basement. There, the fiery red head dropped me. I got to my feet and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned and wrapped his right hand around my neck. "Wanna try that again?" He asked. His voice was raspy and sounded somewhat seductive. I glared at him. "Drop her, Party." One of the other guys said. He let go and I rubbed where his hand had been. The other girls made their way over to me. We just stood there as the four guys "examined" us. I spoke. "What do you want?" The red head, who I assumed was the leader, spoke. "Who are you?" I smirked. "I should ask you the same question, Red." His eyes narrowed. The blonde guy stepped forward. "Are you guys survivors, too?" He asked innocently. I nodded. They all sighed. Red spoke again. "State your names." He nodded in my direction. I stepped forward. "Romantic Revenge." I said, winking. I stepped back. The girls then stepped forward one by one. "Marvelous Mortician." Then another. "Agent Destroyer." And finally, "Black Rose." As she stepped back into line they all nodded. Red spoke up. "Party Poison." Then the blonde. "I'm Kobra Kid." He smiled. A tattooed, dark haired guy spoke next. "Fun Ghoul." And finally, a tall curly haired guy spoke. "Jet Starr."
After we were all formally introduced they offered us dinner and a place to sleep. We accepted, of course. I was still unsure of it all, though...
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter! Sorry it took so long, loves. Let me know what you think. xo