Adrienne the Angelic Angel!

The New Kid

I can’t believe this; I have to kill the one I love. My soul mate, the one I trust with my heart… He’s my true love, I remember the first time I laid eyes on him, I remember everything; like it was just yesterday…

~~~~~ 1 Year Earlier ~~~~

“Sweetheart! It’s time to get up! You have school today”

I fluttered my eyes open, I felt very well rested and energized, I guess it was a good thing I went to bed early. Today was the first day back to school after Christmas break. I’m not too excited to go back to school, but I am excited to see all my friends again. I can’t wait to find out what my BFF Kiara got for Christmas. Kiara is an angel like me, well except for the fact that she’s a Hybrid Angel, not a Harmonious Angel. She’s like the nice sister I never had, I do have an older sister, but she’s a total jerk. Her name’s Jessica and she always gets me in trouble. But the good news is, she doesn’t live here on earth with me. She lives in Heaven with our parents while I live here with our Aunt and Uncle. Several years ago, I had to beg my parents to let me go to human school. I just wanted to know what it’s like to be normal, they finally caved and I moved here in this tiny mansion.
I started searching through my closet for something to wear. After a few minutes I finally put together the perfect outfit. It consisted of a blue jean jacket with matching skinny jeans, a blue ‘I <3 Rock’ tee and blue Adidas sneakers. I did my hair, today I decided to curl it and to give it a nice wavy look. I applied my makeup, looked myself over once in the mirror pleased with what I saw, and ran down stairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

I was met by the sight of my Aunt Jane cooking chocolate chip pancakes; Mmmm… My favorite!

“Good morning Adrienne! You excited for school today?” she said while putting two large pancakes on a plate and setting the plate down on the table in front of me. I grabbed my seat at the table and started devouring the food.

“I guess so, but I can’t say I missed the homework.” My mouth was full when I said that, and talking with your mouth full always annoyed my aunt.

“Adrienne, where are your table manners. Talking with your mouth full isn’t very Harmonious like or lady like for that matter.” I made sure to swallow my food before talking this time.

“Sorry Jane, I forgot. Oh by the way, is Uncle Vinnie up yet?”

“No actually, he already left because the angel council needed him ASAP. I don’t know why but they said it was very important.”

“Oh… I was hoping to see him before I left for school…” I was slightly disappointed I didn’t get to see my Uncle today, because every day of school, he’d always tell me something to encourage me.
“Oh, Hun. The school bus is here, you’d better hurry up before they leave without you.” Jane said. I quickly jumped up out of my seat and ran to the door, where I grabbed my backpack and said a quick goodbye to Aunt Jane. “Bye Jane, I gotta go!” I ran out the house without even looking back until Jane started yelling at me.

“Wait! You forgot your lunch!”

“I’ll just buy lunch at school today!” I ran onto the bus where I was greeted with the sight of my fellow school mates. I scanned the crowd of students looking for a seat, when I noticed one right next to Gabrielle.

“Hey Gabby.” Gabby is her nickname, everyone calls her it and as far as I’m concerned I don’t think she minds. Gabrielle is a human, so as much as I want to tell her I’m an angel, it’s against the rules. She would probably be scared of me if I told her anyway.

“Hi Adrienne! How was Christmas break, cause I know for me it was absolutely, positively fabulous!!” she talks really fast all of the time, I’m lucky if I’m able to under part of what she says! But all in all, she’s a really nice girl. My mind starts to wander and I start staring out of the window, sometimes I just love a little peace and quiet and to think about things. My parents say it’s because I’m Harmonious, but I just think it’s because of my personality.

Before I know it, we’re already at school, all of us pile off of the bus and head towards our little groups of friends. I enter the school where I see a group of cheerleaders glaring at me. I refuse to be a cheerleader, no matter how good I am at it; I would never want to hang around such witches all day long. Especially because my frenemy, Selena, is a cheerleader. She’s a Pure Breed Harmonious Angel like me, but her parents are on the Angel council, so she has special privileges.
I make my way to my locker and grab a few books for my first period, which is Algebra, uhhh… I hate Algebra, don’t get me wrong, I’m great at it; it’s just that my teacher, Mrs. Davids hates my guts! She assigns me more homework than anyone else, and she is always looking for an excuse to give me detention.

I close my locker and look around realizing that Gabby isn’t following me anymore, I must have been so hung up in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice her. WOW! Adrienne you really gotta stop zoning out! I hate when I zone out, but sometimes I just can’t help it, if I’m so deep in thought I just stick to it, making sure I remember something. The bell snaps me out of my thoughts (again) and I quickly jog to Algebra class. I take my seat in the back of the class like always and I pull out my notebook where I doodle or sometimes write poems in. Not 3 seconds later does Mrs. Davids walk in the class room, she scans the class room before saying good morning class in her boring crabby old voice. She starts going on about some super complex math equation before there’s a knock at the door.

“Hello may I help you.” She speaks while her body is half in and half out of the door way. I’m still unable to see who she’s talking to.

“Ah yes, you must be Mr. Biersack, my new pupil. Well come in and introduce yourself.” She stands aside to let the stranger in, and my heart skips a beat when I see the must handsome, perfect porcelain face I’ve ever seen in my life. He has long flowing hair down past his shoulders and he’s wearing a black leather jacket covering a “Pierce the Veil” t-shirt. He has light blue eyes that make me get lost in a mesmerized state when I notice that he’s walking towards me. I then realize he’s taking a seat right next to me.

“Now everyone, this is your new class mate, Andrew Biersack, and now that that’s over lets continue our lesson.” Mrs. Davids says with a hint of an attitude.

I send him a nice hello smile, but he doesn’t return it. Yes I know, I’m crushing on the new kid. Sorry but he’s beyond adorable! Besides I’m not that into him, I’m just trying to be polite.

“Hi, um… My name is Adrienne. I like your top. I see you’re a fan of Pierce the Veil huh.” I say hoping to make a small conversation.

“Listen, you little GiGi.” Did he just call me a GiGi??? “But I don’t have time to be bothered with you, and don’t worry I have friends already. But if I ever get desperate enough then I’ll maybe be friends with you. OK?” he says with a sarcastic smile. I couldn’t believe him. Well that crush has come, and gone. I hate him so much…
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally found time to do a chapter! I've actually re done and rewritten this chapter about 10 times!!! Sorry but here you go! Enjoy!