Naughty Girl

Chapter 1:Your So Hot!!!

(Ross's p.o.v)"so your parents sent me here to babysit you"she said..licking on a lollipop that was sugar free because she can't have the real thing because she has type 2 diabetes "i'm not a baby and i don't need a babysitter...plus didn't we already established that like 2 months ago...the fact my parents don't think i can be alone in my own place"i said"yeah just wanted to bring it up because your cute when your annoyed"she said and pinched my cheek and she sat on my lap i blushed as she licks her lips sexily"so don't think of me as your babysitter...think of this as an advantage she said and i looked at her"what you mean?"i said and she smiled"come on Ross your a guy its in your nature to be sexual"she said and smiled"umm...i don't know how....i respect girls"i said and she got close to my ear and she nibbled on my earlobe and that drived me crazy"s-stop"i whispered but every inch of my body wanted her in the worst way and then she kissed my neck and i knew she gave me a hickey...it stun so good"little Rossy want to come out and play"she said as she groped my bulge over my tight jeans and that got me going even worse...still trying hard to fight her persuasion.."its like it's saying let me out its to tight in here"she whispered in my ear...and she pulled the button of my jeans open and i looked at her hands pulling open my zipper...i thought she might break my zipper and she laid me down on the couch and she put her hand down my underwear and jerked me hard as he used her other hand to play with my balls i got so hard it started to poke out of my pants...this is so wrong...but i don't want her to stop...she's really pretty its not like she is ugly or has an ugly personality...its just i'm a virgin...and i don't know if i want to give it to her...isn't it suppose to be with someone you love not someone you just want to have a little fun with..i closed my eyes and i knew i was about to explode"cum Ross...i want to see your face when you release it"she said and i started feeling the heat i'm so close"no i can't...i'll get it all over my clothes and she tooked off my shirt and she jerked hard"uhh"i moaned...i couldn't hold it in to much longer and she played with my balls again and the heat started to rise in my body...i never cummed before at least not when i was awake because i don't play with myself and i never let a girl get this far with this and it felt so damn good and i let out a little moan and i released and she saw my face and she was pleased to see me this way..."Your so hot"she said and it was all over my abs and i had to catch my breath..she kissed my lips and then my neck then my chest and then she licked it off my abs and i looked at her"your so naughty"i said and she smiled"get use to it..."she said and grabbed her lollipop and went in her room and i cleaned up in the shower and then she came in and wrapped her arms around my wet naked body as her wet naked body is pressed on my back..."what are you doing?"i said nervous"i think its not fair i played with you and you didn't get to play with me...so look at me as i teach you how to please me"she said and i looked at her and she smiled"come close"she said and i did her back against the wall looking up at me"all you got to do is finger me right here"she said and put my finger inside her and she flinched a little...go in and out or if you really want to drive me wild play with my clit"she said and i looked at her"you don't know where its located do you?"she said"no..."i said"gee were you sleeping in sex ed"she said and i looked at her"oh right your a super star....you only learn the important stuff"she said and i looked at her...well how can i teach you...well first off a clitoris is the feel good organ on a girls body its small but very sensitive...rub it in any way it gets me on...keep rubbing it and i'll have an orgasm...which is a very beautiful thing for a guy...and an amazing thing for a girl...just how good it feels to cum"she said and i looked at her"now if this couldn't get any more awkward then this...i'll show you where its at.."she said feeling for it and then she put my finger on it and i flinched...nervous as heck and she looked at me"now be gentle with it and rub gently"she said and i looked at her and i rubbed and she closed her eyes and started to moan and with my other hand i move my finger on her clit but also went in and out with my finger on my other hand and she started to moan loud and her face was getting red and i started to go a little faster and then"uhhh!!...oh how i wish you were in me..."she moaned...her eyes still closed...my mind has switched to fuck her already...she's begging for it"please do me"she moaned while her eyes where still closed and i looked at her...my heart raced the way her face was wanting it...i couldn't...i played with her faster and harder...then i stopped"lay down now"i whispered and she laid in the tub and i bit my lip.."keep your eyes closed and don't move..."i said"okay"she said...i was super hard...and i put my hand threw my wet hair and she had he lags open..."i want to try something"i said and she nodded her head and i opened her lags more and i licked in between and she trembled...i put my tongue inside and she tasted good"uhh...umm Ross....she moaned and i stopped"open up your mouth"i said..my body is out of control...she oped her mouth and i made her suck it"uh...you wanted to be a naughty girl...well i'm letting you"i said and when i stopped her i made out with her"i want your throbbing cock inside me"she said..."i want to fuck your brains out"she said"i want you to beg me to take it...like a little boy"she said and i bit my lip"you want it so bad how come you don't just take it"i said"because...i want you to want me to take it"she said and i bit my lip"i think i want to hold on to it a little longer"i said and smiled.....