Naughty Girl

Chapter 2:So Bad....

"Hey Blondie"she said coming in the room and i looked at her"hum?"i said"i watched the latest episode of Austin and Ally...and i got to say...i didn't like it"she said"why i thought it was touching"i said"Austin and Ally Shouldn't be together"she said"how come...the viewers loved it"i said"yeah but its just Austin is so out of Ally's league i'm mean look at her and look at him...it's just eh..i give it 2 episodes and they will be over like that"she said"you know it's just a show right"i said"i know..."she said and got close"at least i got the real deal"she said and i looked at her and smiled"so were a thing"i said hooking my fingers to her shorts to bring her closer as i stand against the wall and he smiled"Did Ally make you hot when you where acting"she said"is someone jealous?"i said and smiled"Do i have something to be jealous about?"she said as she looked at me"no... Laura is my friend we didn't really kiss and i don't like her like that"i said and she smiled"okay..."she said and kissed my lips and i kissed back over and over...she is like candy...tasty,can't enough Candy...she makes me want to do stupid things...she tooked off my shirt and touched my chest slowly and then she kissed me aggressively..."are you ever gonna stop teasing me"i said and she looked at me and bit her lip"tease you how?...you mean haha Rossy is a virgin"she said and i looked at her and she bit her lip"you know that's not what i meant by teasing"i said and she smiled and walked away and i followed her and i smiled"Your So Bad..."i said and she kept walking"so you didn't answer my question"i said and i looked at her"and what was that?"she said"so we are a thing?"i said and she looked at me"depends....are you prepared to walk threw my barrier...and once you get threw...you might never get back out"she said and i looked at her"someone hurt you...didn't they"i said and she turned around and started to walking"i don't want to talk about it...really"she said and i looked at her"come on...it will be between us...i promise"i said and she smiled and she grabbed my hand and brought me to her room and sat down next to me and she put her right leg on the bed straight"you see this scar right here"she said and pointed to it"yeah"i said and rubbed it with my thumb"my ex did that to me....just for a laugh...he burned me with a curling iron"she said"what..."i said surprised to hear this and she looked at me"but that's not all he did"she said putting her chin on her knees"he pulled my hair hard...when he wanted to play fight he hit hard and he called me nasty names"she said"and the worst of it all...he broke my heart"she said and i looked at her"that bastered "i yelled in anger"Ross..."she said and i looked at her and she looked me"he's out of my life but the pain is still there but very faint...ever since i got to be with you here before i started being sexual and stuff...you were so kind to me and welcoming...i feel safe with you...but because that guy damaged me...his words...those words he called me...your a smut,a whore,a slut...a fake"she said and she started to cry"no your not any of those things Aly"i said"i fall to hard Ross....and i only get hurt in the end"she said and she cried some more and she looked at me and i looked at her"Fall For Me...and i won't hurt you...i'll heal you and then some....i'm the safest person to fall for"i said and i held her as she dried on my shoulder and i didn't want to let go...how can someone be so cruel......