Sequel: I Want You...

I Can't Love You

Chapter 1:It Started By You Teasing Me

I'm Riley Jake Blair...and here's my story about one boy who loved another boy but it was just not meant to be....

i was only 14 when i met Justin..."it's the fag"he said and i gave him a glare and he pushed my books down"wanna cry and go cut yourself in the corner"one of his pals said"go to hell"i said and then the guy pushed me to the ground"Hay!"Aly yelled at him from acrossed the room"ooo its a girl"the guy said and any looked at him"leave him alone"i said"why should I?what you gonna do about it...girl!"the guy said and i shooked my head"don't get her mad"i said"why?the little sissy girl gonna hurt me"the guy said and Aly punched the guy hard in the face that he fell to the ground and i stand over him"warned yeah"i said and Aly smiled and i gave her a hi-5 and the rest except Justin left but he was scared"say your sorry"she said nicely"sorry umm...Riley"Justin said scared and looking at Aly and he ran off"my sweetie are you okay"she said and i smiled"i'm okay mommy"i said...Aly is like my mommy because my real mom and dad beat me and she said it was okay for me to stay with her when things get rough...Aly is like my mom,sister and i'm bi so she is the only girl i want around me because she's sweet and caring and i love her to death... even though were just friends we fool around...but that's later in the story..Aly hugged me and i hugged back Aly is older then me so she's always there for me and i love her around me at all times..i'm the socially awkward kid who stays in the corner and not to mention i'm Bi so i get picked on 24/5 at school"i'm gonna change my hair when i turn 15"i said"are you still gonna be my little Emo boy"she said and pinched my cheek"i'm always gonna be your little Emo boy"i said and blushed and pulled away from her pinching my cheek.."i'm so glad your my friend Riley..."i said"Best friends forever"i said and smiled"lets spit shake on it"she said and spit on her hand and i spit on mine and we shooked hands and i smiled...a year later i'm 15 finally and i had my hair fixed up on my birthday Aly used money her dad gave to her to get my hair done...now i'm mostly blonde with black streaks not like before when it was the other way around...i went to school and Aly saw me and she hugged me tight and i hugged her back"hey sexy"i said and she smiled"aww stop it you know how i am with Emo Boys"she said"yeah..i know...umm happy birthday...well early birthday..."i said and she smiled"your so sweet..early bird get the worm and here it comes"she said and kissed my cheek and i touched her face and lifted her chin and kissed her lips and she clenched my jacket and when i stopped she looked at me and smiled and bit her lip"for luck..."i said blowing her away"stop that"she said and turning red"your so cute i can't take it"she said"i know...that you feel lonely..."i said and looked at her"your special to me you know that"i said and she blushed"are you shore your Bi...you haven't been with a guy or even kissed one...maybe your straight and want to be Bi"she said and bit her lip"i get hard over guys as well as girls...so i'm shore...and stop teasing me i'm just shy to talk to a guy like that...remember i'm a weirdo in these parts"i said"okay but i know you and if you don't try now...you will be single forever unless you be with me"she said and bit her lip"i don't want you to get in trouble...i'm a minor remember"i said"so...they have no cameras in my bedroom"she said and walked away and i shooked my head"Aly wait up!"i said running to her when my book fell and i grabbed it and started to run without looking before i did and i bumped right into Justin"sorry"i said rubbing my head"watch it"he said and he looked at me and he blushed"you know what forget it...my fault i was looking at something"he said and he grabbed my book and gave it to me"Justin?"i said"hey Riley"he said and i looked at him walking away...could he have changed?"hey slowpoke!"Aly said from across the hall and i smiled and ran to her and i grabbed her hand and we went to class......