Sequel: I Want You...

I Can't Love You

Chapter 2:She Needs It

at night Aly was in her room and i was in mine.i was hungry so i went downstairs and grabbed a sandwich that was in a plastic container from a 7 eleven.i munched down it as i was heading back to my room but as i past Aly's Room i heard moaning and the door was opened a crack and peeked threw it.she was fingering herself and then she put some lotion on her hair brush handle and i went in her room and she looked at me.i shooked my head"are you that desperate"i said"Riley"she said shocked and i smiled"hey...its okay to be horny...no need for shame"i said getting on the bed and crawl over her and she looked up at me as she laid in bed"how long has it been since the last time you orgasmed"i said get close to her...my body was on hers.she was pants-less and underwear-less"i ummm...am kinda nervous"i said and put my hand to my mouth"Riley you don't have too"she said and i looked at her"i want too"i said and gazed into her eyes"i want you to be the first girl i do it with"i said and she looked at me and i bit my lip and laid down i closed my eyes and rubbed me over my jeans until i was hard a little and then i tooked off my belts as i bit my lip sexily and i went on my knees to rub harder because the jeans were so tight she watched and all i wanted was to impress her right now so i made her pretty much beg to take me tonight...i tooked off my shirt and showed her my body before the pants come down...i bit my lip and i know her weakness"oh Aly even though i'm just a boy i want to please you in the worst way"i said giving her the innocent look and i felt her body tremble...she loves innocence it gets her really horny...i took off belt two and unbutton the jeans and i put my fingers threw my hair and i took off her shirt and kissed her and laid her down i pinned her and made out with her over and over while i grope myself over my jeans and i started to breath heavily and i unzipped my pants and i tooked them off and i smiled and i kissed her again and i went in and she flinched"did it hurt you...i don't want to hurt you while i'm making love to you"i said cutely and sexually and she blushed"it's just been so long"she said and i smiled"you feel amazing Aly"i said and i bit my lip"your so wet"i said and smiled and we made amazing love that night....i felled asleep right after i put my underwear and jeans back on....