Sequel: I Want You...

I Can't Love You

Chapter 4:You Think Sorry Is Enough?...well your dead wrong...

Aly went out to get some food and i was alone at the house...my door rung i thought it was Aly forgetting her keys again"Forgot your keys?"i said as i opened the door but it wasn't Aly...it was Justin"you have the nerve to come to this house"i said pissed"i know what my buddy did was wrong and i hope Aly is alright"Justin said"she was shaken up...she played like nothing happen but i know Aly and she might have a hard shell but there's a scared girl on the inside"i said"i know it went to far.."i said"yeah and you just stand there"i said"no i didn't i told him to stop"he said"yeah after he punched me and gave me a busted lip...you know i'm done talking to you...just leave"i said and try to close the door but he blocked it with his foot and came in and closed the door behind him"your so sexy when your mad"he said"get out!!"i said and he looked at me"your making me hard"he said in a moan and i liked it"i want to be your first and i want you to be mine"he said and i shooked my head no and he pushed me down and try to pin me down"come on you want me too...no matter how much you struggle"he said"no...please"i said innocent and he made out with me while rubbing his hand over it and i moan and soon i stop struggling and i let him...i want to...but i shouldn't he's never gonna change at least not fully...his tongue going down my throat and he tooked off my shirt and his and he had a star tattoo on his side and my breath became heavy and he rubbed some more"uhh!"i moaned and he bit his lip and then licked his lip and he tooked off the rest of my clothes and he took off his and he told me to get on all fours and i did and he grabbed lotion and put it on his and some of it on my little hole and he opened me wide and he went in"owww!"i cried...it hurt so much and i teared up"uhh...your really tight...umm"he said...i didn't enjoy that at all...he finally got out and it hurt so much...i did what he did when i went in he moaned...he loves pain...he was really tight...it felt good slow but amazing fast..for the both of us...after we got dressed and i was blushing and he was too"see you around"he said and i smiled"yeah"i said and he kissed me...and left...my first...guy and i smiled big and bit on my sleeve and i went to take a shower my underwear had some blood and when i went to the bathroom and whipped blood...is this what girls has to deal with when they loose there virginity?it's only different because i'm bleeding from my back not my front...i threw my stuff in the wash and went in the shower...when i was done i went to the kitchen and Aly was there"oh hey Aly"i said and she smiled"hey there naked boy"she said and i smiled."i have a towel on you know"i said"but i rather see you naked"she said cutely"i had sex with Justin when you were gone"i said and she looked at me"i'm happy for you but how?i mean you hated his guts when i left"i said"he was all over me saying i'm cute when i'm mad and it turned him on and then...it just happened"i said"did you like it?"she said"yeah giving not receiving...if you know what i mean"i said"my ass hurts"i said"i'm sure..."she said and i smiled"still love me though"she said cutely"i'll always love you....your my sister,mommy,lover and best friend...no one can replace you"i said and hugged her and she smiled...